• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts cutscene 'movie'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AinzX

I have produced a 125 minute (2hrs 5mins!) 'movie' which contains the intro, all of the twilight town scenes (roxas' and sora's) and the mysterious tower for those who don't own the game and are eager to watch it/find out what happens. It is good quality and short size for its duration, and I will make it available momentarily. Hopefully what I aim to do is create one massive movie with every scene in the game

I should have this up later today in two file formats - MPEG-4 - for those who have Video iPod and PSP - and WMV both of which are reasonable quality considering their durations
(Please note that 100% of the credit will be taken towards KH-Vids.Net for providing all efforts of video capturing and submission - this will be incorporated into other 'movies' i produce)

Last edited:

AinzX

I will produce another version with subs but this is a 'test' version

AinzX

It would just be like downloading a windows XP service pack but better

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
XP service packs have a use. your video.. has no purpose other than putting everything in one. which anyone can do....
its also called making playlists. making all the videos play one after the other.
you save more space downloading separate files. with your one big file. its going to take up more space.

AinzX

Why are you complaining ?!!! If you're against it that much, I get the point!

AinzX

I've only made one 'proper' one in WMV - no MPEG-4 - that a worser quality one anyway, but i think a might abandon this 'project' since it looks like it might go out of control

AzoneG1

Website
www.freewebs.com
I don't really care about the size....blah blah blah or the time duration all i want is to see and download this movie it would save me alot of trouble tryin to download a hundred bloody different khII vid files and anyways what the point if it is subbed why not jus leave the vid alone the way it is we have already ruined the experience by watchin all or most of the cut scenes intro and ending so why not just wait till it comes out in english caus the info IS the best part you do realize that right. (and i knoe what u r thinkin "why is he blabberin on about this stuff, why didn't he just not watch the ending and the cut scenes etc." WELL BECAUSE NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE CAN RESIST THE TEMPTATION TO WATCH THESE VIDS WHEN THEY ARE RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSES!!)
AnizX i think its a kool idea to do what u r doin keep up the good work.
... oh and do u think it is possible to make a huge movie file with all I mean all the cut scenes and intro and ending(full ending with secret ending too) i am guessing that it would take alot of time and effort.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back