• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road launches on June 22nd!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Katsagu

Awards
Well, for now mission 22 is to kill 500 heartless, i'll say something if i see it stop.

Forget what i said, this is still mission 20
Oh okay... so it literally stays on mission 20 and gives you, I would assume, objectives to keep you occupied. But... do you get something from completing that??

ivaannom

Awards
Oh okay... so it literally stays on mission 20 and gives you, I would assume, objectives to keep you occupied. But... do you get something from completing that??

No, but let's see what happens once i finish this mission/objective.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Is it just me, or is YX's Armor No Heart? Also Aaaaah and I complain about series in which the author can't kill off characters for any reason, but I didn't expect this.

Yes, it's the No Heart armor. We've known about this since it appeared in BBSFM. Nomura reiterated it in the KH3 Ultimania:

—What was the true identity of No Heart, who appeared in KH BbS FM?

Nomura: That was also Master Xehanort. That was the armour he used to wear a long time ago, and in this game he was wearing his current armour.

DiveHearts

Awards
You just keep getting BP and new mission 20 objectives.
I’ve hit the end, I did 3 ‘500 enemies’ missions after mission 20 and it now just says ‘coming soon’. Nothing else comes up/you don’t get any special rewards

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Oh wow

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gotta say I'm way more invested now

Katsagu

Awards
The thing is:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
The thing is:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

DiveHearts

Awards
The thing is:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Obviously the translator never played the first KH, "surrounded by ocean" should be "surrounded by water" lol, first world problems ha ha (first cutscene)
Yeah, we've run into a number of inconsistencies with the main series when it comes to the mobile games lol

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Violet Pluto

Awards
No Heart first debuted in a Mirage Arena battle in BBSFM, as did the Armor of the Master :D
I thought he debuted in KH2 as the boss in the giant dragon Nobody in the World That Never Was though? Am I getting my wires crossed?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I thought he debuted in KH2 as the boss in the giant dragon Nobody in the World That Never Was though? Am I getting my wires crossed?
That's just Xemnas wearing similar looking armor. No Heart specifically originated from BBSFM.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back