• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road launches on June 22nd!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hirokey123

Awards
....Oh my god, oh. my. god. Nomura how didn't I see you hinting at this before. I don't know if Dark Chirithy is involved but I just realized that the Player being connected to Xehanort has been something Nomura has been hinting at all along. Something that always was strange to me was the player had a dream of what presumably was the keyblade war in KH3, I wrote it off as a tease at the time and nothing deeper. Now I'm realizing Player was experiencing what Xehanort was, the player saw Xehanort's experiences/memories in their dreams. THAT is how the player got a glimpse of KH3's war.

Xehanort and the Player are connected somehow by their dreams and I can't in any shape or form imagine this isn't related to how Yozora and Sora are also seemingly connected by their dreams to. Chirithy is a potential option for Xehanort and Player but since we have another case of two unrelated people separated by time and space connecting in their dreams I imagine there is something more at work here.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
god

XcL4xlY.png

GreyouTT

Awards
Adding on, I'm thinking about how the Chirithy link might work. Ephemer and Skuld told it to keep showing PLAYER the dreams of the war (come to think of it, have they said why they're doing that?), so that may have accidentally connected him to Xehanort, who is obsessed with the war.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Adding on, I'm thinking about how the Chirithy link might work. Ephemer and Skuld told it to keep showing PLAYER the dreams of the war (come to think of it, have they said why they're doing that?), so that may have accidentally connected him to Xehanort, who is obsessed with the war.
Actually they said the opposite, for Chirithy to overwrite Player's memories of the war so they won't have to suffer from the painful memories. At one point, it seemed as though they had started to leak out, but we haven't revisited that thread since.

GreyouTT

Awards
Actually they said the opposite, for Chirithy to overwrite Player's memories of the war so they won't have to suffer from the painful memories. At one point, it seemed as though they had started to leak out, but we haven't revisited that thread since.
Oh.

Wait, was it Ava? I swear I remember someone saying that about their dreams.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh.

Wait, was it Ava? I swear I remember someone saying that about their dreams.

There was a whole thing of Chirithy showing Player certain dreams and Ephemer communicating with them through cryptic ones, maybe that's what you're remembering?

GreyouTT

Awards
There was a whole thing of Chirithy showing Player certain dreams and Ephemer communicating with them through cryptic ones, maybe that's what you're remembering?
That might be it. My mind must've combined the two events.

Urd

So Xehanort and the Player are connected by some unknown means. I guess that means the Player could theoretically have ended up in the future as Xehanort has memories of them.
I wonder if those memories from the Player are a catalyst to what Xehanort would eventually become. I want answers now.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Could the player be Xehanort's ancestor? I know they look nothing alike but still

Let's take a step back from assuming everyone is related and just start exploring their newfound dream connection xD

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Let's take a step back from assuming everyone is related and just start exploring their newfound dream connection xD
Now hold on. With all this Norse mythology being thrown around,

maybe they have a
IllustriousBewitchedAdmiralbutterfly-poster.jpg

GreyouTT

Awards
So Xehanort and the Player are connected by some unknown means. I guess that means the Player could theoretically have ended up in the future as Xehanort has memories of them.
I wonder if those memories from the Player are a catalyst to what Xehanort would eventually become. I want answers now.

New.jpg

Maybe exposure to the book of prophecies and having such involved interaction in the worlds of the future affected something? Like they're sub-consciously activating the book to project their dreams/memories to the other party.

kvyra

Awards
[parsehtml]<p><a href="https://twitter.com/KHDR_PR/status/1272907165746036737">The official Japanese Twitter</a> has just announced that KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road will be launching on June 22nd, 2020! Watch the trailer here.</p>
<p style="text-align: center;"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9mjNJdWR2xo" frameborder="0" width="560" height="315"></iframe></p>
<blockquote>
<p><em>Ever since I was young, I've had this recurring dream.</em><br /><em>I wasn't myself; it's as if I was experiencing someone else's life.</em></p>
<p>Xehanort (waking up on the beach): That dream again...</p>
<p><em>Things can change completely without warning.<br /></em><em>Even in an instant.</em></p>
</blockquote>
<p><em>Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on&nbsp;<a href="https://www.facebook.com/KingdomHeartsInsider">Facebook</a>&nbsp;and&nbsp;<a href="https://twitter.com/khinsider">Twitter</a>&nbsp;for the latest updates on&nbsp;<em>The World Ends With You</em>, the rumored&nbsp;<em>Kingdom Hearts</em>&nbsp;Disney Plus series,&nbsp;<em>Kingdom Hearts Union&nbsp;&chi; [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory&nbsp;</em>and all things&nbsp;<em>Kingdom Hearts</em>!<br /></em></p>[/parsehtml]

Yo. Xehanort is player. No name. He is all of us. We are Xehanort ;)

Urd

Maybe exposure to the book of prophecies and having such involved interaction in the worlds of the future affected something? Like they're sub-consciously activating the book to project their dreams/memories to the other party.
The book would be a good conduit, but Brain and Ephemera are more associated with it. But maybe the connection is because of the Keyblade Graveyard/Keyblade War? Or, it could be an influence from the Master of Masters. Whatever it is, these memories are going to be important. Wonder if they'll help with Xehanort's training in some way?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Assuming Xehanort waking up in Destiny Islands means anything, perhaps the connection was established before he became a wielder and perhaps this is the catalyst that pushed Xehanort out of the boundaries of his home.

Back