• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road launches on June 22nd!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cumguardian69

Awards
Just played 3 hrs of this...there's a reason why Flick Rush was a minigame with little focus inside DDD. Mobileshit gacha with insane power creep is NOT the direction KH needs to go.

Pros:

↓ seeing Xenehort in a positive light, the way he interects with cfellow students is not a snarky way, but more of a pensive thoughtful way

•seeing eraqus in a mu h different personality compared to his elder self, it is a wonderful way to see that the mans is goofy in the past but way extra serious in BBS

Cons:

♪ either the ENG translation is terrible, or we have more god awful writing, because SCALA AD CAELUM now is called a world separate from others, instead of the nexus from which all worlds spring. disgusting, we can't trust any of the so called lore in KH because every single game that comes after contradicts the previous one. lol

== - I do not like the pacing, because deaths don't meana ynthing and you mindlessly grind out battles that have basically zero story relevance. even now

¶ we have decided once again that we are getting drip feed 5 minute text scenes for "story", we got no actual character introductions in this game intro, just huge yikes all around

Hirokey123

Awards
Uh...Scala was always it's own world so what is exactly the issue here? The nexus line was just referring to the fact it's the current form of Daybreak Town and Daybreak Town is the world from which all the worlds come from. Daybreak Town is where the war that destroyed the one world and split it into the many worlds comes from as well as the people who rebuilt the lost world. Sounds to me like you took a poetic description way out of context.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

GreyouTT

Awards
I love that Xehanort is the only one with Belts on his armor since it's an old design.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

the red monster

Awards
I'm sad we got only one episode.. it felt super short with most of it being just grinding.
also barely any character interactions outside of xehanort and eraqus is just meh.

Katsagu

Awards
I'm sad we got only one episode.. it felt super short with most of it being just grinding.
also barely any character interactions outside of xehanort and eraqus is just meh.

Yeah maybe they should have waited for UX's ending to release this... maybe make a couple more missions, but this felt like very little ammount of content.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Can the translator please refresh themselves with the English script from past games? :(

It sucks seeing iconic lines mistranslated because they didn't catch the reference or intent.

GreyouTT

Awards
Can the translator please refresh themselves with the English script from past games? :(

It sucks seeing iconic lines mistranslated because they didn't catch the reference or intent.

Would you say they should commit it to memory?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Xehanort told Eraqus that the fact that Emblem Heartless are from the future is a clue, perhaps hinting that someone has the Book of Prophecies and is releasing Emblem Heartless around. Something like Vanitas releasing the Unversed in all worlds in BBS.[/SPOILERs

by the way, I prefer DR's gameplay to Ux's :v]

Muke

whatever
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
There's the possibility that, perhaps, they died during those four years. It doesn't make sense to introduce them as party members and later kill them off. Even make art about them. Even though Strelitzia was killed off, she's still relevant and brought back.

And honestly, it makes sense for them to have been killed off, seeing as how the current cast is already too bloated.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Jesus Christ, I wish these scenea were rendered in UE4 and voiced. I miss hearing Ben's snark

Muke

whatever
Awards
There's the possibility that, perhaps, they died during those four years. It doesn't make sense to introduce them as party members and later kill them off. Even make art about them. Even though Strelitzia was killed off, she's still relevant and brought back.

And honestly, it makes sense for them to have been killed off, seeing as how the current cast is already too bloated.
No, I know, but if that‘s what they were going to do why bother at all? Like obviously this would‘ve happened — but I didn‘t think it‘d happen this early

the red monster

Awards
i think the entire game will show us what happened during those four years instead of skipping them.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
No, I know, but if that‘s what they were going to do why bother at all? Like obviously this would‘ve happened — but I didn‘t think it‘d happen this early

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Enough to level up once

EbJ6VogVcAAtHss

Back