• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Darkness Zero (An Online Multiplayer Fan Game.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you interested?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

voltage

**This game is still in development**

Hey everyone. I checked the forum rules and it never stated I couldn't post a video game I was creating. Previously I worked under the creative forum, but I'm hoping for a little more exposure. This is a fan game I started a week ago. I've had previous experience in game development for many years. Unlike many other fan games, this one is provided to you without ripping models from the main franchise. Everything in this game will be done by myself, (besides music, sfx and some textures.) My plans aren't huge. I'd like to just make a working online game for the community to play. It's free obviously, as this is Square's IP. I might release a demo on Gamejolt or independently for just this community.

So a little context, this game is about using Heartless and Nobodies to do battle. None of the core main characters will make an appearance here. It's all about giving the little guys the spotlight and gamers a chance at using them! I'm more than welcome to listening to community feedback and I hope you all enjoy it.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back