• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Dream Matches

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I just thought of a brand new fun topic. I'll us the two Organization XIII factions as a example. What if they were to battle one another? What would the match ups be like? Now obviously we have members like Xemnas, Saix, Xigbar, Luxord, Larxene, and Marluxia who were part of both groups so if they were to fight they would likely fight themselves, but what about the old and new members? How would they match up? I thought of some fun dynamics after studying both Organizations and came up with some good matches.

1. Terranort vs Lexaeus. Not gonna lie this is a fight I most want to see. The two physical brutes of their respected groups. They would make for a really good physical fight. Lexaeus's Super Saiyan boost vs Terranort's Dark Times Ahead. This is like a dream match. Regardless who wins it would be a good fight.

2. Ansem SOD vs Vexen. Another really good match up. Neither fight using brute force, and avoid their opponents. Plus both were scientist for their research. Ansem with darkness. Vexen with his Replicas. Ansem's Guardian vs Vexen's Anti-Soras. Their gameplay battle would make for a well balanced fight.

3. Vanitas vs Roxas. Edgelord fight! I doubt Vanitas would mistake Roxas for Ventus, but these two would have such a edgy Keyblade battle that would be the stuff of legend. Both their gameplay style fights allow them to do really cool moves. I'd like to see it.

4. Young Xehanort vs Zexion. Two smart guys duking it out, trying to outsmart the other. Young Xehanort trying to trap Zexion in a time loop prison, while Zexion tries to trap Young Xehanort in a book, lol.

5. Xion vs Demyx. I bet everyone is doing the Chrithy "Whaaat?" but I put these two in a fight for a reason. Demyx hates fighting and Xion hates fighting for the Organization. They would find a common ground and agree not fight one another, though Demyx will report that he won. Easy solution.

6. Dark Riku vs Axel. They both have shifting loyalties, both are obsessed with someone, both became good guys after development, though with Dark Riku it falls on the real one and real Repliku. They both have wild fighting styles. Very unpredictable making for a fun fight.

7. Master Xehanort vs Xaldin. You might think this is leftovers. And while it's kinda true I can still make a connection with them. Both men keep their arms behind their back in their standard models, and they both fly out of range when fighting. They also both have a spinning lance/weapon attack. See? Not that random.

So that is my Organization XIII battle with themselves. What do you think? Do you think there are better match ups between the two groups? And are there any dream KH fights you want to see in a future game or just a fantasy fight between the characters you think could be fun and entertaining to watch? Feel free comment and express yourselves fellow Keyblade wielders!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Sephiroth vs Master Xehanort: Since Sora never managed to defeat Sephiroth in KH2 I've always wondered if Sephiroth was actually stronger then the old man. And I think a duel between the two would have settled it. Ideally Sephiroth would wield his Masume and Xehanort with the X Blade.

Elsa vs. Larxene: Since Sully ragdolled Vanitas and Jack took out Luxord with his bad breath I wanted to see if Elsa was a match for Larxene. Since Elsa can cause eternal winter and create life I think she could have given Larxene a run for her money.

That's all I can think of for now.

Soldier

Awards
Sephiroth vs Master Xehanort: Since Sora never managed to defeat Sephiroth in KH2 I've always wondered if Sephiroth was actually stronger then the old man. And I think a duel between the two would have settled it. Ideally Sephiroth would wield his Masume and Xehanort with the X Blade.

Elsa vs. Larxene: Since Sully ragdolled Vanitas and Jack took out Luxord with his bad breath I wanted to see if Elsa was a match for Larxene. Since Elsa can cause eternal winter and create life I think she could have given Larxene a run for her money.

That's all I can think of for now.
Actually, Elsa vs. Larxene would be more of an even (if not skewed) fight in Larxene's favor. Larxene can manipulate ice as seen in KH3, and Elsa has little experience in using her powers for offensive purposes.

Eonstar890

Awards
My dream fights would probably mostly be Aqua vs Xemnas or Ansem SoD just for the lore implications. How would facing her affect the guys? Something I wish we could have seen in KH3 since Xemnas saw her as a friend in KH2.

Outside of that also seeing Terra and Ventus fighting past enemies such as Xigbar, Xaldin, Lexaeus, and such would be really cool. Oh and Kairi against literally anyone at all.

Soldier

Awards
Riku vs. Aeleus or Lea vs. Vexen. Both of these fights would likely spark some interesting conversations. Vexen would likely be terrified of Lea for what happened the last time they encountered each other.

D

Deleted member 252753

I think a fight between Luxord and anyone would be fun to watch to see how each opponent copes with Luxord's games. I would particularly like to see him fight Xigbar for story reasons (they really seem to dislike each other in Re Mind) but also I think seeing him fight Young Xehanort would be interesting (each using their own time-based powers).

But what I really want to see is the true clash of 13 and 7. The epic battle between the Flantastic Seven and the Mushroom XIII :p

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Yen Sid vs. Merlin

Organization XIII vs. Maleficent, Hades, Chernabog, Ursula, Jafar, Hook, Oogie, Julius, Gantu, Davy Jones, Shan Yu, CLU, & Scar.

Sora/Donald/Goofy vs. Vanitas/Maleficent/Pete, dark mirrors match.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
1. Yozora vs. Rex: Rex would keep fleeing and screaming in fear and would be infuriatingly impossible to hit; then sometimes he would throw a random toy, lamp or tennis ball at Yozora, dealing a ridiculous amount of damage; also he'd sometimes call out for Slinky and a giant Slinky dog would appear and trap Yozora, taking most of his life. Yozora would have to fight his way out of the body. Chaos on the battle field. (I'm picturing this in a Verum Rex level.)

2. Riku & Kairi vs. the Verum Rex Bahamut (bonus: while Rex talks to them off screen like Hiro communicates with Sora in San Fransokyo)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Actually, Elsa vs. Larxene would be more of an even (if not skewed) fight in Larxene's favor. Larxene can manipulate ice as seen in KH3, and Elsa has little experience in using her powers for offensive purposes.
In that case Elsa from Frozen 2 vs. Larxene. Shame we won't get that matchup since Larxene likely won't be a villain when Arendelle returns for KH4

Flinkon15th

Not sure how it'd fit into a storyline but

Riku vs Anit-form Sora
It'd kinda be like darkness vs darkness which would look soooo cool in a fight, but then also the whole emotional side of Riku always looking at Sora as the goofy light-hearted kid, and him having to fight this manifestation of Sora's darkness would be a really interesting thing to see his character react to.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org

Riku vs Anti-form Sora

One of Riku's nightmares in the year gap before the Limitcut episode.

Or when Riku and Kairi find Sora in KH4.

Secret boss of hypothetical DDD-2?

Or teased in the KH4 secret ending.

Something dark and bad always happens to Sora. I'm not worried. We need him back to level 1 for KH5 or 4.5. Your dream match can totally happen.

(And I want it.)

Last edited:

Eonstar890

Awards
Omg I totally forgot this one but a proper Sora vs Vanitas fight just one on one and with Vanitas unmasked. He’ll make it even more epic have them both wielding x-blades. Vanitas using the one made of him and ventus and Sora using the one given to him by MX. Thatd be EPIC.

welken

Awards

Riku vs Anit-form Sora
It'd kinda be like darkness vs darkness which would look soooo cool in a fight, but then also the whole emotional side of Riku always looking at Sora as the goofy light-hearted kid, and him having to fight this manifestation of Sora's darkness would be a really interesting thing to see his character react to.

This.

It's 5-10 years later. Sora's been trapped in an upgraded dark form, wearing a beastly exoskeleton of squirming darkness. He has hidden himself to rage away in an obscure world, but Riku has arrived to bring his friend back. Sora is a shapeshifting monster, ferocious and demented. He has an attack where he twists his arm into an axe with a blade shaped like the Oblivion keyblade, with chainlike veins bulging out his arms. He can do chainsaw arm too. He can unzip himself up the middle and split into two rippling halves that quiver about then chomp back together. As Riku cuts through his writhing muscle-like hide, the wounds pus wicked ooze and repair themselves bigger and oily dark red, until his whole form has calloused into a stronger scarlet shell, covered in a mane of spines, with catlike claws. He fights alongside two extremely disturbing marionettes of Donald and Goofy. He can also use Dark Refleza.

Riku has wings now, one feathered angelwing, one demonic batwing. In his right hand he wields an advanced form of Soul Eater that's a greatsword in it's resting form (Riku is very buff) and awakens to switch into a scythe, kusarigama, spear, and boomerang, all creepy in design. On his left hovers a luminous rare angel-feathered komory spirit friend, specially meant to continuously heal and maintain an aura of light around Riku in its neutral form, but can morph into luminous technicolor weapon set: curved knife, a crossbow, shotgun, beam. He weaves through these options seamlessly while dodging attacks like a acrobat.

As the battle reaches its penultimate stage, Sora's pulsing human core burning bright beneath dark tendrils starts to show as his armor is peeled away by Riku's precision. Puppets broken. Massive darkness streams off his back, with his keyblade fully summoned, in a unique design fit for a king of hell. Riku's wings withered, he diffuses the dynamic Soul Eater and his Spirit and wraps himself in meticulously baroque armor with a helmet reminiscent of a vampire bat, and summons a bejeweled scimitar of unfathomably dense dark, that smokes and drips with a burning light aura. The arena itself, wherever it may be, has been obliterated and there is no footing, just chaos. Both are floating in a nebula of their mixing power. The raging battle of grand swathes of magic hones into a classic sword fight, with brilliant shockwaves at every clash.

After an eternity of this hammering away with little budging from either side, an impossible spark ignites their churning arena of dark swirled with light, and blooms like an explosion of creation into a new world: an exaggerated neon Japanese paradise where the buildings, trees and objects are wriggling with life. Sora has become the black dragon that haunts this land. Ronin Riku, with his kimono hanging around his waist, slices Sora right through with his katana, Yoake. This frees the ball of light from inside the dragon's dissipating husk that hatches into Sora's normal human form. Sora apologizes for getting a little out of control, and Riku says, it's no big deal, anytime. They go to the hot springs.

Flinkon15th

I think the idea of KH slowly becoming darker and darker as the story goes along in hilarious. Imagine that eventually we end up with Kindgom Hearts. Rated M for Mature

Awards
I think the idea of KH slowly becoming darker and darker as the story goes along in hilarious. Imagine that eventually we end up with Kindgom Hearts. Rated M for Mature
I would love that. I would be VERY happy with that. Square Enix needs more mature and dark games. Sometimes, I find the language in KH to be really cringy, and the jokes are just terrible.. I never laugh at them. That's one thing a more mature game could benefit from.

Flinkon15th

I mean for KH it'd be interesting for sure. I agree most of the jokes fall flat, especially in KH3. But like then again, for the games that still mainly use Disney worlds, it's not really feasible. Now, for games like A Fragmentary Passage, where there were no actual Disney characters or related storylines, I think like a T for Teen rating might be more appropriate, especially since the series is now leaning heavily into themes of death and pain and loss. Square could move to like FF level dialogue writing, both in the sense of language and audience appeal (KH3's dialogue felt super super dumbed down, and friendship felt like it was pushed every 10 minutes, like I think its a nice theme, but not something that needs to be said EVERY single cutscene) The series is growing up. But for main titles, where Disney worlds are prominent and they're absolutely central to the game's content and gameplay, Square will still want the games to be accessible to kids, and theres no way Disney would approve anything prominently using their IP's that's rated M

Back