• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts Fans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

T.K.O.L. said:
If U have a myspace account send a add request to www.myspace.com/kingdomheartsfanbase so it can be the biggest fan site on myspace!

-Okay lol I understand that you're trying to add more popularity to your chosen KH-Fanbase on myspace (which is fine). However, this is absolutely NOT the right section to post it in. If you ever feel the need to advertise your myspace, we already have an official "post your myspace"-thread, and others similar to it in the Forum Insanity section. Heck, I'll even visit your myspace because I think it's a fun idea for right now, but mind what I said just incase you feel like avoiding a few shots of criticism from the other members, and flames overall in the future.

-Well anyway, just remember not to post something like this in THIS section in paticular, & rather somewhere where it's going to be welcomed, that's all.

+If I'm wrong about this by the way, I'll apologize now-I'm just suspecting that this is going to be commented on, & moved over by Ultima, but that could be just me.

;)

Last edited:

T.K.O.L.

Okay thanxs for the opinion. Lol but I really dont care about the critisim or the flaming yeah i think I should of posted it in that section but I dont really know the forums that well.

Last edited:
C

Charlie

T.K.O.L. said:
Okay thanxs for the opinion. Lol but I really dont care about the critisim or the flaming yeah i think I should of posted it in that section but I dont really know the forums that well.

-Then I'd be more than glad to point you in the right direction if you want ^^
+ Not only that, but each separate section of KHI has special description and "Help" threads that basically tell you, and let you know everything about the section right before you select a new thread for that section AHEAD OF TIME so you'll have an idea of what you're getting into before you post-lol it's really elementary once you get used to it.

:cool:

-But like I said before, just ask me anything & I'll be more than happy to let you know-All you need to do is PM (Private Message) me so these little link conversation posts won't contribute towards the spam lol, okay?

Last edited:

T.K.O.L.

Lol its ok. Ill just let a mod close this or move it if they think this is a bad place for this.Ill learn thanx for trying 2 help though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back