• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts females.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
I don't know if anyone has already made a thread on this topic but howcome all of the females on Kingdom hearts have short hair and almost the same face? Like for example Xion (the 14th organization member) I think thats her name, she looks like Namine with black shorter hair. The guys have longer hair than the girls and there own different looks. I think they should make the girls have their own different features cause it gets kinda boring looking at them. :embarassed: Other than that KINGDOM HEARTS RULES!!!!!!!!!:lol:

the designers are lazy imo

sassysis10

Longer hair is harder to make because to make it look good it needs to move around and follow the character without looking stupid. There's probably some other factors too. I say that's why they have more characters with short hair cause its less of a hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back