• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts females.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenjibaby188

I don't know if anyone has already made a thread on this topic but howcome all of the females on Kingdom hearts have short hair and almost the same face? Like for example Xion (the 14th organization member) I think thats her name, she looks like Namine with black shorter hair. The guys have longer hair than the girls and there own different looks. I think they should make the girls have their own different features cause it gets kinda boring looking at them. :embarassed: Other than that KINGDOM HEARTS RULES!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
In his defense, Kairi, Namine, and Xion are all kind of supposed to resemble each other.

I don't think Aqua and Larxene look too much like the rest. And Olette.

JTD95

Namine and KH2 Kairi hasn't short hair.... and they have the same face cause their kinda the same person...
Xion has short hair and I would say that Aqua has something in the middle of short and long

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Olette and Larxene look almost nothing like the other girls that you described. They have their own special features

star_seeker24

Well Kairi and Namine look simular (even though I don't think that) because she's her Nobody.
Xion looks like Kairi because of the connection between them.
And maybe there's a reason why Aqua looks like them too but we have to wait to find that out.

JTD95

You said all KH Girls has short hair and looks alike... Well... Kairi and Namine looks alike because their the same person and they bout has long hair. Xion has short hair. Olette has long hair and Aqua and Larxene has in the middle of long and short. The only KH girls which looks like is Namine, Kairi and Xion... the rest is defrent so what are actully talking about? And Xion is the only one with short hair....

X

XIIIsoraIIIX

yeah kairi and namine are the same person (kinda) so they SHOULD resemble each other but other than them yeah they do look the same. Lazy character design.:angry:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I don't see why "lazy". Like said above, Kairi, Xion and Namine, there's a reason behind the similarity.

Aqua is fairly different, and Larxene totally too. Same with Ollete. I don't see why lazy when it's done on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back