• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy victory dance gone wrong

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KatChanSan

Sora punches the air, but accidentily punches himself hard on the nose... He then loses fangirls for the rest of the game, because his nose swells up and bleeds alot...

I like the one where Donald says FIRE! The best so far xD.

Goofy being so goofy jumps up and then lands.... but has no balance what so ever and slipps pulling onto sorashair making them to full and hit goofys sheild causing a concusion...... donald laughs at sora and goofy and walks of wondering why he was paired up with goofy in this game. Oh I hate goofy

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
sora does a tidus (throws keyblade in the air, as it falls stabs him) and turns into a heartless, goofy is still jumping around and doesn't notice shadow sora, jumps on him and squashes him to death.

Yes I Know, rather cruel

beastin4kh2

sora does raid and when he goes to catch the keyblade he misses and it slices donalds head off

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
*horrified gasp*

as cruel as that is, that was actually funny. i always wondered what would happen if Sora didn't catch a Strike Raid. *scratches head*

bad attempt at a victory dance joke warning:

kimhari has a hairball?

Deminem

Awards
Zidane doin all his spinny crap wid his double ended sword and then he conks himself on the head leaving him unconcious ... funny right

That Boi Leek

(KH) When Sephiroth comes out tha sky from that big Colorful portal and hits tha ground face first....then tha Vonage commercial comes on and sayz "People do stupid things"
Woo hoo hoo hoo hoo Woo hoo hoo hoo hoo

Miss Sephiroth

With Sephiroth beatin' the crap out of Cloudy-boy
Whahaahhahaha
Sephy fallin down face first XD
whoot whoot
*is now layin on the floor cuz the laughter*

FF-8, Squall wins and spins his gunblade over his head, not realizing his limit break (the one with the HUGE sword-like) and slices off the team mates' heads ...

bit too cruel ?
Can't think of anythin else ...
sorry

Legacy

FFX-Lulu's victory pose, she bends over for her victory pose and her boobs fall out, Tidus And Wakka's eyes light up.

Couldn't think of anything else, sorry

btw, the Vonage one with Seph was halarious

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Ice titan comes in and snezzes. Ice picks fly out killing everyone! Then he dances and shatters. HAHAHA.........ha......ha............ha.............ok that was retarded.

wolfchild

Ya know how Cloud spins his sword around alot? Well what if he did that and Wakka accidentily walks into it trying to get his ball. Cloud bonks Wakka on the head, instantly knocking him out. Cloud stares at Wakka's unconcious body then begins to edge away...slowly.

No.6

Website
www.geocities.com
Cloud executes his Omnislash against Sephiroth. I the middle of the slashing Cloud looses his grip and his sword goes flying into the distance. Cloud goes "Uhh... :D " and Sephiroth says "Your less than a puppet; you're a ragdoll." and slashes Cloud into ribbons.

truewarrior

uuuuuuuuummmmmmm...... i cant remember. let me fin
in the clouseeum... coleseuim.... the...colisiumuh... the herculees plase sora slashes the keybalde twice and turns aroundhitting the camera making it fall and burn down the uh... plase hes in and that world goes spinning out of control hitting and crashin all the other worlds exept end of the world and hollow bastion and ansem and maleficent see that there plan worked and they start a brand new heartless world until they realised that the plase that 1st burned down never actually hit wonderland and all the cards and the queen and the rabbit all put togetyher an army that set off to hollow bastion and end of the world but then they saw there army was not strong enough to withstand the awesome and mighty power of the heartless fiends and there malfactors ansem and maleficent so they kill off every 1 in wonderland (which no one actually likes so this is a good thing) and ansem and maleficent start making new worlds and they even start a web blog about controlling the universe and all its inhabitants and they lived happily ever after in a hollow pumpkin in the old oak tree.
the end.

::<JOK3R>:: said:
(KH) When Sephiroth comes out tha sky from that big Colorful portal and hits tha ground face first....then tha Vonage commercial comes on and sayz "People do stupid things"
Woo hoo hoo hoo hoo Woo hoo hoo hoo hoo

Or when he comes out of the portal he jumps down but ever1 starts laughing Sephy then realises he forgot to put on his pants he blushes then runs back into the portal.

Alastor

Somewhere that doesn't concern you, PM me if you w
Kimahri accidentally stabs his spear his foot instead of the ground.

Or when Goofy won a battle he starts skateboarding on his shield, sparks coming of from it, being the wicked dude he is, but then makes a wrong turn and falls over.

Or when Auron puts his blade on his shoulder but accidentally slices is shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back