• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lavanda94

On a Gondola
Great fanfic FS i think your story is pretty cool, i like the battle between cloud and sephiroth, i still have to read part six which will take me longer. Way to go!

yado

I taste delicious
WOW...wow that is long...ok ...hey are you useing the NBC world. I hope so. Anyway its great

fallensephiroth

redrum33 said:
hey, i read all of ur chapters, and i think they are great! I cant wait till the next one!

p.s. NBC means nightmere before christmas!

Thank you redrum33! I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed the story thus far. I am currently workin on the next chapters, which will hopefully include the second part of Showdown of Fat (I want it to be three episodes total). I have not figured out which world to send Sora to yet, I wanted to try and use my own Disney world, but I shall very much keep NBC (thanks for letting me know) in mind for Yado. Thank you very much for your support.:p

yado

I taste delicious
Man 2 days and still nothing whats the hold up dude(im not flaming him)

yado

I taste delicious
(stares at page 3)wow this most be a great chapter if it is taking this long. Its like the KH2 relase date you never know when it will apear

fallensephiroth

Ok, first of all, I want to thank everybody that has been reading faithfully, and I also want to apologize for such a long wait, but I hope that these two chapters apease everybody. Please enjoy!

Chapter 7: Reunion & a New World

“Hello! Where are you guys?!” yelled Sora at the top of his lungs. They had searched the whole top half of Hollow Bastion, looking for their missing friends, and still nothing. “Uh, hey guys, let’s go check the dungeon.” Said Goofy. They still had not looked down there, so the trio headed down to the lift stop that would take them there. After getting off the lift, they began to climb down the stairs, and as they began to round a corner, they crashed into what seemed to be a bunch of moving boxes. Sora and Donald jumped back, weapons quickly drawn, while Goofy shook his head in a rattled daze as he tried to stand up. “Oy?! What’s the big idea you guys?” stated a familiar gruff voice. “CID!” exclaimed Sora, racing to help their old friend up. “Who did you expect, the Fairy Godmother?” “No,” said Sora, “it’s just that, well…wait a minute, where is everybody?” “We’re right here silly!” said a cocky female voice. It was the great ninja Yuffie, and behind her were Aerith and Leon. “Sora?” exclaimed Leon, “What are you doing here?” As Sora began to open his mouth to explain, Aerith said “Wait, let’s go the Library to discuss this. I feel that you have much to tell us.” Everybody agreed, and they all made their way back, where the wayward Heroes told them everything that had happened since last they met. Leon sighed and scratched his head when Sora had finished, finally asking, “So, you defeated Ansem?” “Well, I don’t know. He just…disappeared when the door opened.” Said Sora. “Hmm…and now, King Mickey and Riku are trapped within the doors of Kingdom Hearts?” “Yeah.” Sora replied. He cast his eyes down to the floor, trying to fight back the swarm of emotions that now swirled deep inside of him. “I will bring you back Riku” said Sora in the confines of his mind. They all turned as they heard Cid grunt. He walked in, after having installed the necessary gummy chip in the ship, wiping the oil off of his hands. “Cid, you have some on your…um…” began Aerith, as she gently scratched her left cheek to give Cid a general hint. “Oh.” He replied, as he began to try and clean the smudge off of his face. “Well, I installed a new navigation gummy, that should take you to some new places.” Stated Cid, wiping the last smudges of oil from his face. “Thank you.” Squawked Donald. Sora began to look around as he stood up, “Hey…wheres…?” “Cloud?” asked Leon. Aerith turned her head, and cast her gaze off into nothingness as she thought of the lone warrior. “He, um, left two days ago.” Said Leon, “All he said was that he felt something was wrong, and he left. We haven’t seen him, nor heard from him since.” The whole room became silent as they thought of their missing friend. Donald soon turned to Goofy and Sora, saying “Guys, we have to go. Cid installed the gummy chip we need, so we have to keep looking for our friends.” Sora nodded his head in agreement. He did not want to leave without first finding out what had happened to Cloud, but he knew that Riku needed his help more. As they all said their goodbyes, the trio stepped onto the transporter pad in the Library that would take them back to the gummy ship. As the settled into the cockpit, Donald said, “Goofy set a course for the nearest warp tunnel.” “Well gwarsh, there’s a new one right there.” Sora and Donald looked at where Goofy was pointing on the screen, and sure enough, there was a second warp tunnel near Hollow Bastion. “Right, let’s go!” exclaimed Sora, and with that, the gummy ship blasted forward, disappearing into the unknown warp tunnel. “Gwarsh! Look at that!” yelled Goofy as the ship came out of its hyper drive. Ahead of them lay a new world. The group saw a snowy mountain top, while on the other side stood a massive building with a giant M, and an eye painted in the middle of the letter. “What is this place?” asked Goofy…

Chapter 8: Unmasked

The sound of his boots echoed loudly thru the halls of the castle. “When did they arrive?” growled the hooded Unknown angrily. “Yesterday.” Came the reply of the little blond haired girl that walked by his side. She kept her head down, looking at the floor as they walked on. When he was angry, she knew that it was better not to look at him. “Where are they?” he asked. “His majesty is talking to the Superior in the main room.” She said quietly. “And the other one?” he barked. Number 4 was tending to him in the infirmary. His eyes where badly burned when they arrived. The King supported him most of the way here. Number 4 placed a black blindfold on him to filter out the light, and left him to rest and recuperate.” The Unknown cast his gaze down at her, and growled. His fists began to catch fire little by little, and all she could do was cringe in fear of his mounting wrath. He saw the fear in her eyes, and quickly calmed himself, the fire quickly subsiding. “How long have the Superior and the “King” been speaking?” “They have not stopped talking since he arrived.” Proclaimed another hooded Unknown as he stepped forward from the shadows, “What is your interest in them…Axel?” The first Unknown, called Axel, slowly began to turn around. He raised his arms up to his hood, and slowly began to lower it. His hair spiked out wildly, red as a raging fire. His face was twisted in anger as he faced the new Unknown, glowering at him. “What’s it to you, Marluxia? My business and interests are my own!” The new Unknown also removed his hood, to reveal a sum what kinder face compared to the angry disposition that Axel seemed to generate. Marluxia’s soft brown hair always did remind Axel of a woman’s hair. “Careful!” hissed Marluxia, “Or I may tell the superior that your interests in certain matters…could be construed as bordering along the lines of traitorous.” They both glowered at each other, until a female voice interrupted them. “Hey you guys, how about knocking off the male testosterone for now? The Superior and the King are on their way to check on the blindfolded kid.” She too was garbed in the same long zippered black robes of the Unknowns, but she did not have her hood on. She had bright blond hair. Her smiled stood out in Axels mind. If he did not know of her scheming ways, she would have appeared beautiful in his eyes, but this was no woman to be taken lightly. “Very well.” Said Marluxia. “Come Larxene; let us also pay a visit to the “Kings” friend.” As they walked away, Marluxia turned around and hissed “Mark my words Axel, we shall finish our little “talk” later!” Axel balled up his fists as both Larxene and Marluxia walked down the corridor. His fists where now completely engulfed in flames. “We shall indeed…” growled Axel. “Come Namine; let’s go visit our “honored” guests.” As Axel stormed off towards the infirmary, Namine held back for a second. A solitary tear began to roll down her cheek, before falling to the ground. “Sora, where are you?” she whispered. “Namine?!” She quickly regained her composure, and began to walk toward the impatient Axel…

yay!!! finally :D ive got to be going at the moment but as soon as i have time i am reading it!!! now... go write more! :p hehe.

yado

I taste delicious
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh DANG THAT ROCKED IM GLAD I WAITED.(returns to normal tone. Wow...Wow. Those rocked but make the writing a bit biger it was sorta hard to Read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back