• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fallensephiroth

Thank everybody for continueing to read my fan fic. Here is the next chapter. I hope ya'll enjoy. I shall post the next one by this weekend...hopefully.

Chapter 9: The Coliseum

The wind whistled thru the debris, picking up dust as it seemed to snake its way around the arena. Phil had to rub his eyes, because the sight was terrible. The once great Coliseum, where mighty heroes battled, now lay before him in utter ruins. The black gates at both ends lay on the ground, completely mangled. The walls where shattered in many places. Pieces of stone still continued to fall to the floor, where they seemed to explode upon striking the pieces of wall already on the arena floor. Where sections of the wall still stood, deep scars where visible, slashes cut into them from the blades of powerful swords. The fires that once rested on the tops of the walls, most now burned around the arena floor. Others had spilled their oil base along the sides of the wall, turning whatever remained of that wall, into a fiery pillar. The stands, which once seated crowds of cheering spectators, where now riddled with many small impact craters. How could this have come to pass, thought Phil. In all of the years that had passed, none of the games had ever brought the Coliseum to utter ruin. A small stone fragment of wall tumbled to the floor, clattering, as it stumbled down the side, before finally hitting the floor with a resonating thud. The wind picked up the dust caused by the stones fall. This, the whistling wind, where the only audible sounds on the arena floor, but, high above the chaos of the Coliseum arena, a different scene of chaos was still unfolding.

With one hand firmly gripping the hilt of his massive Buster sword, the other moved to his brow, wiping away the sweat that now seemed to overwhelm him. His breathing was quick, and his heart beat furiously within his chest. He tried to slow his breathing down, but to no avail. Sephiroth had lunged forward, and with that, Cloud stopped wiping his brow, and quickly gripped his Buster sword with both hands now, and proceeded to charge. As they began to close the gap between each other, Sephiroth disappeared. Cloud quickly halted, and began to furiously look around for his foe. “SHOW YOURSELF!” he bellowed. As the final word escaped his lips, Sephiroth materialized above him. Cloud did not react soon enough, and Sephiroth dropped down on him with a bone crunching elbow drop to his shoulder. Thou Cloud had not reacted soon enough; he had moved just enough to avoid a blow to the head. The force of the blow hurtled Cloud towards the ground, where he struck the arena floor with such a massive force, he had formed another impact crater. The dust and debris scattered everywhere. As he stood up, shaking his head, here again was Sephiroth, rushing towards him from the sky. Cloud had to concentrate, he knew that Sephiroth would disappear at the last moment, but where would he appear? Time was quickly running out. Cloud took a deep breath as he readied himself. Sure enough, as Sephiroth neared, he vanished. Cloud closed his eyes, and concentrated. “THERE!” he screamed, and swung to his left, bringing his sword in a wide arc attack. CLANG! Cloud let out a gasp. As Sephiroth had materialized, he had already brought up his Masamune sword to block Clouds attack. Cloud jumped back, and as he tried to compose himself, he wondered how Sephiroth had known to block. The sweat poured down his brow, and he was panting quickly as he steadied the grip on his Buster Sword. “IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!” Cloud yelled across the arena floor. Sephiroth smiled as he placed his hand on the hilt of his weapon. The wind whipped the dust into a frenzy around both fighters as they both stood there, preparing for the other to attack. Sephiroth calmly began to stalk around the arena circling Cloud, who mirrored his moves. Suddenly, with swift quickness, Sephiroth leapt at Cloud, slashing ferociously at him, but, at the last second, Cloud jumped high into the air. As Sephiroth looked up stunned, Cloud brought down his Buster sword with fierce raw power! Sephiroth jumped back, but the force of the Buster sword impacting with the ground, shot out a massive energy force, striking Sephiroth, and sending him reeling towards the arena floor. Cloud quickly grinned as Sephiroth tried to pick himself up. He glowered angrily at the young hero, but before he could mount a counter-attack, Cloud was quickly on the offensive, rushing forward with his Sonic Blade attack! Sephiroth began to quickly dodge and block Clouds wild zigzag attack, all the while growing angrier that Cloud now seemed to have the upper hand in their battle. This momentary distraction of his emotion, gave Cloud the opportunity to once again leap into the air and bring his Buster sword crashing to the ground, sending a second energy force to strike Sephiroth. The great SOLDIER swordsman fell back to the floor, but this time, he leapt quickly to his feat. Cloud knew that he could not mount a quick offensive this time, so he prepared himself to go on the defensive. As Sephiroth stared at him with a deep hatred in his eyes, he began to disappear. Upon seeing this, Cloud lunged forward, believing himself to have another quick attack, but, as he brought down his sword towards the spot where Sephiroth stood, it sliced only empty air. Cloud gasped, as he heard two chilling words come from behind him, “Sin Harvest…”

yado

I taste delicious
ROCK ON FS. that was awsome. i always knew you could do it. (cough cough)

well keep it up

yado

I taste delicious
(hears whistle)wait a second your using photoshop or arent going to write another chapter. AHHHHHH. (falls of 2 foot cliff)

yado

I taste delicious
Good because it is already nearly a week after it was expected. HURRY PLEASE IM BORED AND NOTHING NEW FOR A WHILE

yay!!!! there will be stuff to read when i get back from my weekend trip!!! :D me so happy!!! *jumps up and down with happiness*

fallensephiroth

Thanks for continuing to read everybody! As promised, here is chapter 10! I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 10: Monsters Inc.

“Ur…guys” gulped Goofy, “I don’t know about this here place, they’re all monsters!” “But that doesn’t make them bad…does it?” asked Sora. Goofy cringed, and Donald shrugged his shoulders. Sora rolled his eyes, “Well, there’s only one way to find out. Let’s go guys!” They arrived in a closet inside of the giant building with the big M outside. All three heroes poked their heads out to look around. No one was around. They walked out, and as Sora scratched his head trying to figure out where they where, out of the corner of his eye, he glimpsed a shadow that began to squirm. Sora gasped as a Shadow Heartless popped out, its antennae flailing about wildly. As it had not spotted the trio, it quickly bolted down a hallway. With a determined look on his face, and a quick grunt of approval from his two friends, Sora took off after it. The Shadow Heartless was quickly turning corners, as if trying to lose the trio, but suddenly, it stopped. Donald’s jaw dropped, as he saw why the Heartless had stopped. The little Shadow had entered a room, filled with many more Heartless. There where about twenty Shadows’, and ten Soldier’s, all of them, surrounding something. Sora saw what appeared to be a small baby monster, lavender in color. It was covered in what seemed to be scales, had a little tale, two antennae’s that had eyes at the ends of them, and a…a mop for hair? Sora was now very confused, and intrigued by this whole situation. The little monster cringed in fear as the Heartless began to encircle it. Goofy and Donald readied their weapons, as Sora called forth his Keyblade, attaching the Lionheart Keychain to it. As they prepared themselves, one of the Shadows quickly jumped into the air, viciously swiping at the head of the little monster. Sora gasped as the head of the little creature was ripped off, only to reveal…a little girl crying. “Kitty!” she screamed. Sora growled, but, just as he was about to rush in to save her, he heard a ferocious bellow that seemed to shake the very building itself! The lights flickered on and off, and suddenly, there it was! A large blue hairy beast, with purple patches in its fur, and two horns towered over the little girl! It lunged forward, powerfully swiping away at the Heartless. Sora quickly rushed into battle, followed by Goofy and Donald. Sora began to slash and hack away at them, while Donald cast Fire spell after Fire spell at them. Goofy charged in, destroying countless Heartless as his shield struck them with powerful force. Sora looked up, still unsure if the big beast was on their side, or against them. A Soldier leapt towards him, and Sora had to Dodge roll away to avoid its claw attack. He sprang to his feet, obliterating it with ease. The little girl began to scream louder, as two Soldiers and a Shadow rushed towards her. Sora gripped the Lionheart Keyblade, and fell to one knee as he thrust the Keyblade into the ground. The floor began to shake and crumble, as he finished his Confuse Impact attack. The energy from the attack shot out of the Keyblade, striking several of the Heartless, including the three that had been on the verge of attacking the little girl. All the Heartless began to shake their heads, before turning on each other. Sora and the blue creature quickly made little work of the few remaining Heartless. As Sora slashed away at the last one, he turned around, only to find himself facing the large blue monster. It glowered menacingly at him, and all Sora could do, was gulp, while he tightened his grip on the Keyblade. Before either one could attack, the little girl came running up to hug the giant blue monster. “KITTY!” she exclaimed joyfully. The blue giant quickly turned his attention down to the child wrapped around his leg. “BOO! YOU’RE ALRIGHT!” He scooped her up, as both of them laughed. Most of the lights mysteriously exploded, but nobody seemed to pay any attention. “Don’t you ever run away from me.” Scolded the blue monster playfully. “So…you two know each other?” asked Sora. “AH! THEY’RE MULTIPLYING!” screamed a new voice from behind the big creature. “This is becoming a very dangerous epidemic Sully!” it said, as it revealed itself. There, stood another small monster, but this one was green and round, with two small horns, and one single giant eye. “And don’t you mean us THREE, HUMAN!?” it questioned Sora. “MIKE WAZOWSKI!” exclaimed the little girl. “Thank you Boo, for giving them my name.” “So…your name is Mike Wazowski?” asked Sora. “Who wants to know?!” “Mike, be nice, after all, HE did help us rescue Boo.” Said the blue monster. “What’s that supposed to mean?” shot Mike. “You’ll have to forgive my little buddy here. Humans scare him.” “THEY ARE TOXIC!” screamed Mike. “My name is James P. Sullivan”, continued the big guy, completely ignoring Mike, “but my friend’s call me Sully. And this,” he said, lifting up the little girl, “is Boo!” “Kitty!” she squealed. “And now, who are you?” asked Sully. “My name is Sora, and these are my friends Donald and Goofy.” “Well, thank you for helping me save Boo, from those other little monsters.” “They are called Heartless”, said Sora, “and they are here searching for the Keyhole of this world.” “Keyhole?” asked Mike, “What in the world is that?” Sora and his pals began to explain everything, the Keyblade, the Heart of every world, and it’s Keyhole. “Well”, scoffed Mike, “good luck finding it. YOU are in MONSTERS INC., and we have every door imaginable!” “WHAT?!” exclaimed Donald. He quickly pulled Goofy to the side, and whispered, “Maybe, they have the Door to the Light! We could rescue the KING!” “What about Riku?” “The King comes first!” Goofy looked nervous, “Do you really think they have the door?” “It’s worth a shot.” Replied Donald. As both of them talked in secret, Sora stood their, amazed at what he had just heard. Every door! Maybe, just maybe he thought, he could find the door to the Secret Place on Destiny Islands, and see Kairi…

yado

I taste delicious
Wow...WOw. thats was great man. i see why it toke so long. It sorta bugs me that they break the world order so easily. They arent suppose to say they are from another world(hint hint) but its good now stop using photoshop and write more.

fallensephiroth

I'm glad you like it Yado. Yes, I know that they are not to break the rules about world order, but I figured that with the Nobodies, BHK and everything else to play out in KH2, that it may not be a big factor, as far as the storyline. I shall post chapter 11 tomorrow. I am still working on chapter 12 and 13.

yado

I taste delicious
Wow thats alot faster then normal. I LIKE IT ALOT THAT WAY.

fallensephiroth

Thanks for reading everybody. As promised, here is chapter 11,

Chapter 11: Thinking of You

The Ocean was so clear, you could see all of the fish that swam about, but she paid no attention to them. She sat alone, staring down, yet her mind was somewhere else. The Ocean wind lightly sprayed her feet with sea mist, as they dangled from the edge of the pier. Ever since Kairi had arrived back home seven days ago, she had come to sit on the pier every morning, waiting, for Sora to return to her. The wind seemed to whisper Sora’s last words to her “I promise.” When the heat would become unbearable, she would slowly make her way to the Secret place, and sit down in front of the picture of her and Sora. When it got cold in there, she would return to the pier to enjoy the sunset and constantly scan the horizon, waiting for him. “Kairi!” screamed a girl from behind her. Selphie walked up to her, and sat down. “Wakka and I are worried about you. You can’t keep coming out here everyday, it’s not healthy. You don’t see me doing this for Tidus. Sora is lost.” Kairi did not bother to look up at her. “You don’t know that. He promised. He will return to me, I know it!” She turned to look at Selphie. “If you and Tidus had the same bond that Sora and I share, you would be here too, waiting for him.” Before Selphie could respond, a ball hit her on the head. “Hey you two, quit lookin’ so glum, and let’s play, ya’?” Selphie grabbed the ball, and jumped to her feet. There was Wakka, laughing, over by the shack. “Come on” he yelled, “Let’s see what you got!” “Come on Kairi; let’s go teach him a lesson. Kairi nodded her head, saying “No thank you.” “Fine, suit yourself.” Said Selphie, as she stormed off the pier to join Wakka. “What the matter mon?” Kiari heard Wakka ask Selphie. “Let’s go!” yelled Selphie, as she dragged him off. Kairi shook her head in disbelief. When she arrived, Selphie and Wakka had told informed her that Tidus had also disappeared after the storm. Where was Tidus? Where was Riku? Where was Sora? She wondered to herself. She felt lonesome, yet she did not want to join her friends, for fear of missing some sign from Sora. She quietly sighed as her thoughts drifted to Sora. She hoped he was ok. The sun began to beat down with more heat, causing her to sweat. She wiped her forehead, and stood up. A warm wind whipped her hair about, as she gripped the necklace around her neck. She reached down beside her, and picked up a piece of paper, and a bottle. She had written down a couple of words last night, and she proceeded to place the note in the bottle. She stretched her hand back, and flung it with all her force. It splashed down into the sea, and was soon carried away by the waves. With a final look at the horizon, and a last glimpse of the now disappearing bottle, she turned around, and slowly began to walk over to the secret place. She did not know if the bottle would reach him, but still, it was some form of comfort to her. As the bottle rocked along with waves, the letter inside began to unfold.

“A fragmented tale, a world without you, they eyes will close.”

“Thinking of you, wherever you are.

We pray for our sorrows to end,

and hope that our hearts will blend.

Now I will step forward and realize this wish.

And who knows:

starting a new journey may not be so hard

or maybe it has already begun.

There are many worlds,

but they shard the same sky-

one sky, one destiny.”

Kairi…

yado

I taste delicious
Rock on FS. Lets see you have used the scene but the BHK scenes. Youve done great with the others so i look foward to the next one.

just lovely! :) write more! lol. i like it that you have put monsters inc. into your story. very cool. keep it up man!

yado

I taste delicious
((Bumping. this a hint for you to make another chapter FS))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back