• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Going The Final Fantasy Path?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
They could make more Kingdom Hearts games but maybe they dont have to keep on going with the same old characters same old thing. They could go the Final Fantasy Route and have different stories and everything. think of kingdom hearts 1 2 and COM as like a final fantasy x, X-2 thing. so Kh3 could be totally different. but still the same. like the keyblades. And right now Kingdom hearts is more disney like then final fantasy like right now (my opinion) (theres more disney involved in the game right now). SQ and Nomura can come up with more. like what happened before all the stuff in kingdom hearts happened ( the origins of the keyblade and stuff). anyway i have more ideas but if i put them down i would probably get flamed :cool:

what are your ideas.

i would like something more FF-ish like a grown up character. the turn based battle system in FF. etc

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
i agree with vampire_lord00, (by the way i love your sig, halloween town rules!) and also, if they did turned base atacks, i would have issues, the only reason i tollerate it from the FF games, is because the storylines, and strategic game play makes up for it, but still i HATE the turn based system!

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
No. It would not work. Nomura already stated that Kingdom Hearts is Sora's Story. All the Kingdom hearts games (if there will even be any more after KHII) will be based on Sora. The Final Fantasy series keeps alive, because they are all different. (except FFX and X-2) The story lines never get boring or old. Where with Kingdom Hearts, there is only so much that they can do. After a while, if they kept making the games, it would get very old.

theotherwhitesora

I just want the series to gradually get a more mature underlying plot, as KH1 had a very dark plot. It really makes it seem more Final Fantasy than Disney fantasy.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Is just like sealightbreeze say`s. Nomura says in one of his interviews, that KH will gonna have a end. I think that he say`s that he know how KH series will gona end. But it will never will be like Final Fantasy.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
sealightbreeze said it all...

it would suck if that happened to kingdom hearts

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
God no! If they od that the entire plot will be ruined!It's better if Nomura ended at KH2 cause if he does make it a continuing stor yhe wouldn't be able to make as many worlds.Also he said KH2 was gonna be twice as long meaning that he rather make a long game that would take time for people to finish.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
This is not a good idea. But I do think that perhaps we should see Final Fantasy worlds in Kingdom Hearts ... such as Balamb and Besaid .. or even Zanarkand ...

The turned based system would be the biggest mistake, if they descided toi put that in. The menu, RTB system works perfect for me and everyone

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
ARGH!!!! I wish you people would stop with the whole 'KH turning into FF' thing.

KH is nothing compared to FF. Seriously. If KH went down the FF route I would hunt Nomura down and hold him hostage untill he agreed not to.

I would not like to see a FF world in KH. Why? It ruins the FF storyline. 'And 50 years after defeating Sin a group of rather weird people, a young boy, a duck and a dog appeared at Zanarkand.'

or..

'After defeating the Sorcerous, Balamb Garden returned to normal. That was untill a boy, dog and duck appeared out of nowhere to close a keyhole'

Do you get my point? If it ever came down to KH or FF, it's FF everytime. It means a whole lot more to me than KH. xD

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
VersionX said:
ARGH!!!! I wish you people would stop with the whole 'KH turning into FF' thing.

KH is nothing compared to FF. Seriously. If KH went down the FF route I would hunt Nomura down and hold him hostage untill he agreed not to.

I would not like to see a FF world in KH. Why? It ruins the FF storyline. 'And 50 years after defeating Sin a group of rather weird people, a young boy, a duck and a dog appeared at Zanarkand.'

or..

'After defeating the Sorcerous, Balamb Garden returned to normal. That was untill a boy, dog and duck appeared out of nowhere to close a keyhole'

Do you get my point? If it ever came down to KH or FF, it's FF everytime. It means a whole lot more to me than KH. xD

>.< Wha??? I'm sorry but that is nonsense ....... In the midst of the jungle, A young boy, a talking duck and a Freakin big dumbassed dog come and save the day from these black creatures that appeared out of nowhere

Since the storylines in the Final Fantasies never happened in kingdom Hearts. ((Leon, Squall, was born and raised in Hollow Bastion )) I think that you could integrate Balamb in KH with a different storyline, with Zell and the sorceress and such ...... As they did with the Disney worlds .....

Sooner or later it would have to be done .... Or else there won't be much Disney worlds left ...

DarrcEnigma

I agree with most of what has been said; there's no way Kingdom Hearts will turn out like Final Fantasy. There is one thing that hasn't been stated though: A story doesn't have to end just because going forward would be near impossible. With a storyline like this, Kingdom Hearts III and beyond could simply focus on the past.

Some examples would be the era of the "one world," the nine years between Hollow Bastion's fall and the events of Kingdom Hearts, Ansem's decent into darkness, the history of the Keyblade (previous masters, etc.) and more detail about various characters -- Axel and BHK would be good, assuming Kingdom Hearts II doesn't do that. Or to sum it up, they can "continue" the story indefinitely. It just depends on how serious they are about the series, and how far they can take it without losing quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back