• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Going The Final Fantasy Path?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Lol I'm not bothered about the Disney Worlds..

But I'm betting there wont be any FF worlds, with the whole Hollow Bastion thing. I think thats why Nomura made all the FF characters come from there, so he wouldn't have to include any FF worlds in KH.

I think he knows it would upset and piss off waaay too many fans.. x_x;

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
The same thing can be said about Disney ... The worlds in Kingdom hearts probably pissed of many Disney fans and disney fans parents aswell ...

But i still think it would be cool if there was something of the FF world there

Perhaps Balamb Garden that is capable of flying in space .... Led by Cid and Zell >.<

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Stop winding me up! x_x; Lol.

And think about it.. xP Does SE care about Disney fans or its own fans more? ^^; Aha!

kizzyke

it would be stupid if they would make some sort of FF series from KH
I can accept a second or a third...
But i don't see myself buying my kids KH10 within 8-9 years or something...

Ansem22

Nomura said in the COM Ultimania interview that KH2's ending will be more conclusive than KH's and wrap up all loose threads of KH and KH:COM. He said that the ending will make it possible to end KH there and then...but he's not completely sure if they will. So there is some chance of KH beyond KH2.

Twilight Town

I agree with many of you here. It would be better for Kingdom Hearts to end with KHII and go down in game history as a wonderful game with a great story than go on for ever and ever like FF and Legend of Zelda. Although, it would be nice to have a third one. After that though, I think it should definitely end.

Ansem22

Twilight Town said:
I agree with many of you here. It would be better for Kingdom Hearts to end with KHII and go down in game history as a wonderful game with a great story than go on for ever and ever like FF and Legend of Zelda. Although, it would be nice to have a third one. After that though, I think it should definitely end.

Oh, don't worry about that. Nomura has already confirmed that the KH series WILL end at some point. He's just not sure if he'll end it after KH2 is done or not.

Demonflare

Kingdom Hearts-Final Fantasy
Final fantasy became one of the most popular rpg games in history around the world giving us the midevil, and futuristic worlds to explore.
Kingdom Hearts became one the most popular rpg around the world. Giving us the lovable disney characters, and a little bit of final fantasy.
These games are completely different from each other, and they're better off that way. I love ff to death, but i don't want nothing else besides the final fantasy characters in kingdom hearts due to kh's formula made it as good as it is.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
They should make it like Final Fantasy like with different people and different worlds and disney should let them put some of their worlds in like Spira, or a FF 7 world like Midgar or something along those lines! Anyway, if they did they probably make Sora grow up and the new Keyblade Master will go and see Sora or someting like that! or make a pre-quel to KH like follow along the lines of Ansem and he sees baby Sora, Riku, Kairi etc..! Or [this will be the last one i promise] Make a game following the lines of the organization, the dusk and Naminé! etc..

But no KH should stay seperate from FF but make like 2-3 games like ff or so!

Last edited:

TheForgottenHeart

I wouldn't want Kingdom Hearts to come out with alot of sequels but I think it shouldn't end at KH2. Kingdom Hearts has one of the best storylines and I don't think it should be cut short after just a second game. Even though Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story, i think they should make a prequel and talk about the first keyblade master and stuff like that. They can go really far with this series but it is all up to Square. I just hope KH2 isn't the last.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
This is a stupid ignorant question. You new KH gamers who have not played FF are standing out as a fool in the fan community. KH would "go the ff way with the keyblades and everything"

First of all, sora uses a keyblade, which is specially designed to work as a plot in the story, serving as a weapon, and serving as a key to close the keyholes in the story to keep the heartless away. If they would make a new KH series with this same plot, it would be the same thing over and over again. The keyblade is a bound plot to the story of KH and would not serve any good to a new story that supposedly would be different.

Also, the KH games are a mix of disney and final fantasy, how much fun would it be seing the FF characters constantly appearing as guests in the games without playing a role to the story, and how many times would they redo alot of the same disney worlds all over and over again. Disney doesnt offer that much to a huge series of game like Final Fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back