• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Boxart Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Xemnas found Xion wasn't very handy to have in the Organization.~

Ugh, this cover.
It took the liberty of editing the covers together.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
While this surely is a better idea (they should do this), this one really looks convulted imo

Hirokey123

Awards
Huh when you count them all there are the same number of "Soras" as there are "Roxas/Ventus" on the covers. One Sora and One Roxas on 1.5 and Two Sora and Two Roxas on 2.5...and technically chronologic to since Data Sora is a past version of Sora and Ventus could be considered in some respects to be a past version of Roxas. Doesn't compare to like the 6 norts/nor vessels though.

Anyway not a fan of the cover wish it had some more...I dunno action? Like the HP one looks so alive compared to this one which just looks dead.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
This is pretty much what I expected (ya know, minus Xion's missing hand, which I REALLY hope Square/Nomura fixes before release because otherwise it is going to drive me insane despite how funny it is). I would have kept it like it is now, but connected the two pieces together like the JP box set as other people have pointed out. It's not anything amazing regardless, but we probably should have expected as much.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I guess what I'm most perturbed by is how there is never any consistency between these re-releases. At least the collection's placeholder art was in line with 2.8's Limited Edition.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I guess what I'm most perturbed by is how there is never any consistency between these re-releases. At least the collection's placeholder art was in line with 2.8's Limited Edition.
I agree. It sets off all kinds of collectors OCD for me.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Just the plain logo / argyle was sufficient and classic looking enough to distinguish the PS4 entries from the otherwise slapdash looking PS3 versions. Anyways, moving on to real problems lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back