• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread

Well, when Chain of Memories was remade, nearly every cut-scene was redone with voices, so that shows promise.

ive always dreamed of playing days with voices.

i would want to see it right away, but that brings up this question....

what order are we gonna play the games in???

Etherealin

I'd love a Days remake, but if this means EU finally gets re:COM...I'd love it. And yeah, the Days cutscenes would be much better voiced.

Voltron

Silver Member

If they remake KHII in HD, they should fix the coliseum to where you gained experience like you did in the first game. Or can you gain experience in II? I don't remember.... xD

Etherealin

If they remake KHII in HD, they should fix the coliseum to where you gained experience like you did in the first game. Or can you gain experience in II? I don't remember.... xD

Yeah, and maybe make it so the enemies dropped items in the various Coliseums like they did in the Mirage Arena.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I don't think you can, but I doubt they will be changing mechanics of any kind for the games. Just the graphics probably.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

KHII Olympus Coliseum was really underwhelming compared to the awesome coliseum in KHI.

I agree, and I hated all the stupid restrictions they place on you. And those points that they make you collect, that is dumb, too.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I think they should just boycott the Colosseum in II and replace it with the Mirage Arena.

Actually, no, that would take away from the game.

Just give the Mirage Arena it's own mode, only make sure it's jacked, on steroids and cocaine. FIGHT ALL THE BOSSES!

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

I think they should just boycott the Colosseum in II and replace it with the Mirage Arena.

Actually, no, that would take away from the game.

Just give the Mirage Arena it's own mode, only make sure it's jacked, on steroids and cocaine. FIGHT ALL THE BOSSES!

Sadly, this won't happen

State

Awards

No HD Remaster/Remake from Sony.

crash13

Awards

Sony showed developers that are making Vita games and Disney Interactive was on there. That's just a little fuel to the rumor at least, and there are no planned Disney games actually announced for movies or anything.

Awards

I sure hope so! I have my hopes up on this HD collection, and if it doesn't happen, I might cry....

notnow123487

Awards

TGS is likely, but were any of you actually expecting an announcement from the Sony conference. If its coming from any of them, it would be Nintendo because of Wii U

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

TGS is likely, but were any of you actually expecting an announcement from the Sony conference. If its coming from any of them, it would be Nintendo because of Wii U

We are unaware if there will be any HD Collections, let alone the consoles that will support it. Don't buy into rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back