• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Re: Kh & the xbox

they can make a kh game on the xbox i'm just not playing it on that shit.

as for nintendo i've given up on it

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

exactly. and since you just know that Kingdom Hearts will be ported from the PS3 to Xbox, it would just be horrible

Not necessarily. Although Bayonetta was clearly superior on the 360, I really liked Bayonetta and I don't have a 360 so I was forced into buying the PS3 version and I have to say that I think it is still a pretty good port. No, it doesn't look as nice or run as smoothly, but I couldn't really notice those problems when I was playing UNLESS I sat there comparing everything to the 360 version. Same thing with FFXIII, I have the PS3 version, so when I watch my friends play the 360 version I think it is pure crap, but they don't see those problems because they aren't comparing it to the PS3 every second.

What I'm trying to say is, just because it isn't optimized doesn't mean the port has to be complete crap.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

What a beautifully intelligent & well articulated argument.

αsiя

space coke

Is there a chance that a upcoming KH (mainly KH3) can come out for a Microsoft console? Maybe.
Should we care? No.

Love Machine

strut strut strut

αsiя;5664297 said:
Is there a chance that a upcoming KH (mainly KH3) can come out for a Microsoft console? Maybe.
Should we care? No.

if it happens it happens. i'm still buying it for PS3 so you xbox-ers can have fun with it

JustDarkMemories

I think we're about done here. Conclusions: KH on the Xbox is a possibility, but most of the fanbase of KH would dislike that change. A Kinect version of KH would be a complete failure. In general, the PS3 is the preferred console for future KH games.

Rallade

Awards

I think we're about done here. Conclusions: KH on the Xbox is a possibility, but most of the fanbase of KH would dislike that change. A Kinect version of KH would be a complete failure. In general, the PS3 is the preferred console for future KH games.

Now that you mention it, we shoudn't rule out the possibility that games could also come out on the Wii U if some come out on the PS3

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Well, this is the hardcore fanbase whove had a special loyalty to sony ever since kh1 and the PS2, the game coming out would more so affect the casual players whove never played kh due to not owning a playstation or handheld. Thus creating new hardcore fans growing up playing it on the xbox and wondering how the hell anyone played kh on the playstation cause it would feel so wierd. Basicaly the xbox release would be for thoes kind of people. New to the game

Love Machine

strut strut strut

congrats, you win the internets

approves

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Well, this is the hardcore fanbase whove had a special loyalty to sony ever since kh1 and the PS2, the game coming out would more so affect the casual players whove never played kh due to not owning a playstation or handheld. Thus creating new hardcore fans growing up playing it on the xbox and wondering how the hell anyone played kh on the playstation cause it would feel so wierd. Basicaly the xbox release would be for thoes kind of people. New to the game

But those kind of people wouldn't even understand any of the story of KH having not played the PS2 games or the handheld. So it doesn't really matter anyway.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

But those kind of people wouldn't even understand any of the story of KH having not played the PS2 games or the handheld. So it doesn't really matter anyway.

Except of course there's the chance of a HD collection. Refute that and I will say MGS HD Collection. Available on the 360

Besides, with the way that the next generation of consoles being in the near-future and Verus XIII lack of release date, KH3 might not even make its appearence on the PS3.

Digs

Except of course there's the chance of a HD collection. Refute that and I will say MGS HD Collection. Available on the 360

Besides, with the way that the next generation of consoles being in the near-future and Verus XIII lack of release date, KH3 might not even make its appearence on the PS3.

Kojima has wanted the MGS series on more consoles for years now.
Isn't FFvXIII an exclusive because Nomura is a little against Xbox development?
Correct me if I'm wrong though, I've read it a number times on a variety of FF boards over FFvXIII's exclusivity, I'm just curious about hearsay.
I don't follow Square news nearly as much as I do with Konami/Kojima.

Love Machine

strut strut strut

Kojima has wanted the MGS series on more consoles for years now.
Isn't FFvXIII an exclusive because Nomura is a little against Xbox development?
Correct me if I'm wrong though, I've read it a number times on a variety of FF boards over FFvXIII's exclusivity, I'm just curious about hearsay.
I don't follow Square news nearly as much as I do with Konami/Kojima.

Yes, Versus is PS3 exclusive, thank god

Love Machine

strut strut strut

Versus just seems like an exclusive, and i would really hope it would stay that way. I also somewhat feel as if it would do better anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back