• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD COLLECTION?

Is this real!? WHoah nice I hope it is

KH_HD | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
famitsu | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
No, that is fake.And they wouldn't re-use artwork for the first game Final Mix for a HD collection.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread

If they don't the HD release would almost be pointless, seeing as how they'd be used to interest old player who quit because of the "side games" and get new players up to speed, but that would mean keeping the final mix stuff seeing as how a lot of it is important to the story. Besides Japan would get it too and I don't think they'll want to make two different HD collections just so FM stuff stays exclusive to Japan

I wonder if they will dub the scenes from the Final Mixes that lack voice acting. I hope they do... I would like to hear Robin Atkin Downes actually have another line as Luxord, along with the other Org members.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I'm pretty sure if it was real there would be a humongous gathering of users on right now posting about it. I wish it was true, but alas it is not.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

I hope that happens really. Lol watch it postpone III for even longer

.Oji

赤いテキスト

It kinda saddens me to think that some people are so credulous as to believe those pics were real. :/

On a lighter note, Tyestor on Youtube uploaded some excellent quality KHII PCSX2 videos. Check them out if you want to see what a KHII:HD might look like.

[video=youtube;sSdOtSZDNqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSdOtSZDNqM&feature=plcp[/video]

Last edited:

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

It kinda saddens me to think that some people are so credulous as to believe those pics were real. :/

On a lighter note, Tyestor on Youtube uploaded some excellent quality KHII PCSX2 videos. Check them out if you want to see what a KHII:HD might look like.

[video=youtube;sSdOtSZDNqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSdOtSZDNqM&feature=plcp[/video]

I used to be subscribed to him, before I got my Youtube channel terminated

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I: Would you ever want to see a high-definition collection of Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II similar to the upcoming Final Fantasy X HD remaster?

Nomura: I do have an interest in HD versions, and I'm currently researching them. If it is possible, I would like to do something about the series being spread over many different consoles, too. I am thinking a lot about the future.

So, he's thinking about it.(Yeah, I do know about the thread. Yeah this is a more appropriate place to discuss it :3)

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I: Would you ever want to see a high-definition collection of Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II similar to the upcoming Final Fantasy X HD remaster?

Nomura: I do have an interest in HD versions, and I'm currently researching them. If it is possible, I would like to do something about the series being spread over many different consoles, too. I am thinking a lot about the future.

So, he's thinking about it.(Yeah, I do know about the thread. Yeah this is a more appropriate place to discuss it :3)

Fantastic news. My guess is that he would put the PS2 KH games and KH BBS on the collection. The optimal collection IMO would be KH1 FM, KH2 FM, and BBS FM (all of which I already own and have beaten) since they are the main games. Re COM would be nice, but I don't think that it is important enough to take the spot of BBS FM. I just hope that we get an official confirmation soon.

Venitas

"I would like to do something about the series being spread over many different consoles, too. I am thinking a lot about the future." has me intrigued. the fact that he said he was researching the HD remasters was interesting, but the fact that he thinks the series has spread over many consoles...it almost makes me feel as though he wants to do 2 sets of HD remasters. maybe one is kh1fm, recom, and kh2fm, and the other one is bbsfm and re:days? since he said he always dreamed of giving Days analogue control...

i'm way to optimistic tho

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Fantastic news. My guess is that he would put the PS2 KH games and KH BBS on the collection. The optimal collection IMO would be KH1 FM, KH2 FM, and BBS FM (all of which I already own and have beaten) since they are the main games. Re COM would be nice, but I don't think that it is important enough to take the spot of BBS FM. I just hope that we get an official confirmation soon.

Agreed, BBS Fm is a lot more important to know for new players than ReCoM

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Across different consoles oh boy. Let's see HD collection 1 for 360/PS3 and HD collection2 for WiiU. Buy all 3 bitches hahahah or fufufufu

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

Yeah I'm be pissed if the WiiU gets a title exclusively. They literally have spread it to nearly every contemporary console. ps2, gba, ds, 3ds, psp, and I'm betting III will be on ps3/vita and I'm really hoping not the WiiU. Even the idea of having IOS games kinda turns me off.

But yeah I was happy when I saw that he has been 'researching' it. They could do a collection 1+2. 1 being BBSFM, KHFM, ReCom and then 2 has Days, KHIIFM, and Recoded all remastered and formatted correctly.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Really I don't think we need Days or Re:Coded and I don't think they will get an "HD" Collection.
Days and RE:Coded could be summed up in a few new unlockable cutscenes that you get after getting certain achievements in the HD collection.
I'd love to the collection for Xbox and PS3 though. I hope the Xbox would get it, but i'm not going to hold my breath

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

EVERY game could be summed up in a few cutscenes. If they wanted the series to date on a disc, then yes that should include those 2.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

But yeah I was happy when I saw that he has been 'researching' it. They could do a collection 1+2. 1 being BBSFM, KHFM, ReCom and then 2 has Days, KHIIFM, and Recoded all remastered and formatted correctly.

Why would you want to put KHII FM (a main game in the series) not with the other two main games, BBS FM and KH1 FM, and instead put it with the spinoffs so that you would have to get two separate collections just to play the main console games?

There is about no chance of Days or ReCoded entering, and honestly, I couldn't care any less. They are not going to reformat the entire game just to get it from the DS to the PS3, especially when so few have really expressed concern for it.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

Because of Chronology

I get what you're saying bout days and coded, I can agree since i've never played them and I'm not about to go buy them.

JustSnilloc

Future Remastered Titles and Combo Packs...

Alright, so I was thinking on "Remastered Titles and Combo Packs" and came up with how the games could be modified, additional content that would be featured, and how the Combo Packs could be sold. Let me know what you guys think.

The games would be modified like so:

- KH1FM and KH2FM would be modified, KH1's gameplay would be much more like KH2's including the Reaction Command System- which would be made more complex (or at least some-what challenging)...

Additional content would include getting to play as/switch between party members (the game would also feature a multi-player system where friends could play as party members througout the story) and Limit Breaks

- 358/2 Days and CoM would be modified to become one massive game, both combat systems would be replaced with BbS's and Shotlocks would be replaced with Limit Breaks. The rooms seen in CoM would become much larger, and heartless would on occasion drop additional room cards. The 358/2 Days portion would become a "Roxas Playthrough" that would be unlocked alongside Riku's Playthrough, the Mission System would be removed and be made much more Story Oriented. His story would play out more like a "Normal KH Game"

Additional content would be in great abundance! Sora's playthrough would be almost exactly the same. Riku's playthrough would start when Ansem SoD expelled him from his own body into the Realm of Darkness and would end with Riku brining Roxas to DiZ, his filler portion from CoM would be reduced so Riku can escape the castle faster. Roxas's playthrough would be much like it was in Days, except the dull mission system would be replaced with a normal story progression... Also, all bosses could be rebattled as any character.

- BbS FM would essentially be the same game, after the Final Episode is beat however, an optional Mickey playthrough would become available

- Coded would have all gameplay scrapped and would become a short film (Going over all of what happened in the game)

- DDD would be the exact same game with modified gameplay for the new system

The possible packs that could be sold would be:

- "The Final Mix Double Pack" - Featuring the modified KH1FM and KH2FM as described above
- "Kingdom Hearts: Interlude" - The Days/CoM supercombo game described above
- "The Mark of Mastery Pack" - Featuring BbS, DDD, and the Coded movie all as described above

... all of them could be sold for $50-$60 (U.S. dollars), all of them would be for PS3 (or PS4?), a great deal all things considered. I would definitely buy them.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Future Remastered Titles and Combo Packs...

Nice idea. Except that it's a very time consuming project and they would never make these changes. The three packs sound nice though and it might actually be a possibility that they're going to make something similar.

Sdog

Awards
Re: Future Remastered Titles and Combo Packs...

While some of these would be nice additions, I sadly don't see alot of these happening =/. Hopefully if they do make HD versions of the games they are FM versions atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back