• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Re: Future Remastered Titles and Combo Packs...

They wouldn't put any work into making a "remaster" they'd just slap HD on KH1, 2, CoM, and BBS and sell it. I don't see them doing Bundles either.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread

Does anyone else think that since you can't play Birth by Sleep on the Vita, they should do like they did with MGS and make an HD Collection for the Vita as well, so that it can make up for the lack of having BBS on the PSN?

Super Beans

Kingdom Hearts HD

After reading the interview with tetsyua i'm really excited for a HD collection. Do you guys think there will be an announcement at e3 this year in regards to the HD collection? or mabey jump festa later this year?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I think Jump Festa would be more likely, if it were to ever be announced.

TerravsVentus

LOL Maybe in 5-10 years Kingdom Hearts will get a HD remaster.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

LOL Maybe in 5-10 years Kingdom Hearts will get a HD remaster.

Your joke falls upon deaf ears...

GameInformer: Would you ever want to see a high-definition collections of Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II similar to the upcoming Final Fantasy X HD remaster?
Nomura: I do have an interest in HD versions, and I'm currently researching them. If it is possible, I would like to do something about the series being spread over so many different consoles, too. I am thinking a lot about the future.

Kamichamadude

Does anyone else think that since you can't play Birth by Sleep on the Vita, they should do like they did with MGS and make an HD Collection for the Vita as well, so that it can make up for the lack of having BBS on the PSN?

But if they did do that BBS would be on the PSN (Every retail game is released on PSN as well) a thing that disney and (i think utada?) don't want.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It was never directly stated why BBS wasn't put on the PSN other than something holding Nomura back I believe.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Utada nor Disney were the reason it wasn't on PSN.

It was because Square Enix were afraid of pirates, correct? I remember the announcement for Square Enix keeping PSP games physical-only, right before they released Dissidia.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It was because Square Enix were afraid of pirates, correct? I remember the announcement for Square Enix keeping PSP games physical-only, right before they released Dissidia.

That was neve confirmed or denied. I can't imagine it being the motivation for BBS not being on the PSN, though. Piracy was (and still is) a problem for games, but SE has released a ton of their games on the PSN before and after BBS...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

That was neve confirmed or denied. I can't imagine it being the motivation for BBS not being on the PSN, though. Piracy was (and still is) a problem for games, but SE has released a ton of their games on the PSN before and after BBS...

I know. That's what was so weird about it, I could have sworn I heard them say they were going to stop making PSP games available on the PlayStation Network because of pirating, but I am probably wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back