• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryoban

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread

possible for 360 but doubt it

Kamichamadude

Every retail game is not released on PSN, Crisis Core wasn't, and I think some of the earlier PSP games never made it either.

I meant every Vita game. It's sonys new policy that any game released on the Vita must also be released on the PSN. They have been enforcing it rather strictly as I think only one game hasn't been put on the store (in Norht America at least)

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Kingdom Hearts HD Remix To Be Shown At E3 2012 For PS3, Wii U, and PS VITA - Dual Pixels

I'm calling this a VERY farfetched rumor for now, even if the guy did break that news about Castlevania first. I couldn't envision them announcing anything big at E3 without Tetsuya Nomura actually being there. (And he isn't going to be.)

I'm almost afraid to get my hopes up....
(WiiU seems sketchy since they don't mention Xbox, I highly doubt they'd put it on the WiiU before the Xbox. That and I have no idea if a Vita can hold that much memory in a Vita game)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

it just wouldn't be e3 without rumors 8D

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I don't believe that, at all. xD

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards

I'm almost afraid to get my hopes up....
(WiiU seems sketchy since they don't mention Xbox, I highly doubt they'd put it on the WiiU before the Xbox. That and I have no idea if a Vita can hold that much memory in a Vita game)

Quite the opposite actually.
Since KH games have released on both Sony and Nintendo hardware but not on any Microsoft console

But anyways,remastering games, handheld one's especially takes time.Let alone five games at once.So this is highly unlikely

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

5x3y7.gif

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Quite the opposite actually.
Since KH games have released on both Sony and Nintendo hardware but not on any Microsoft console

But anyways,remastering games, handheld one's especially takes time.Let alone five games at once.So this is highly unlikely

That makes sense, honestly though if they make it for Wii U, PS3, Vita, and not for the Xbox I will be pissed.
I can't see them remastering the games, that would just take too much time.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Kingdom Hearts HD Remix To Be Shown At E3 2012 For PS3, Wii U, and PS VITA - Dual Pixels

I'm calling this a VERY farfetched rumor for now, even if the guy did break that news about Castlevania first. I couldn't envision them announcing anything big at E3 without Tetsuya Nomura actually being there. (And he isn't going to be.)

I want to believe, I want to, but I'm a skeptic. If this happened, I would undoubtedly shell out all of my money for it.

Why not they take the Mirage Arena from Birth by Sleep, and give it it's own mode?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

How can they "Remaster" Days? They would have to completely remake it...that kind of makes it sound fake to me.

Digs

That makes sense, honestly though if they make it for Wii U, PS3, Vita, and not for the Xbox I will be pissed.
I can't see them remastering the games, that would just take too much time.
Doesn't sound too bad to me. The Xbox has hardly contributed to any financial gain for Square, I don't see much reason for them to put the extra work into porting the games more time than they already have (if the rumors are true) over to a system that has the smallest RPG fanbase in gaming today.

Also, frankly, it's time they've already had to remaster the games, years. Besides, it's only one game that needs to be retooled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back