• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread

FFVII HD, KH3, XIII-3, and FFXV. rofl.

Ah, like everyone on Tumblr keeps complaining about because they expected at least some of these things to be announced. Though I am sure that is not the only place people are complaining about that....

cloudzack117

mfw the kingdom hearts hd thing wasnt at nintendos conferance. at least kh3d will be there tomorrow, and it comes out in less than 2 months

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

mfw the kingdom hearts hd thing wasnt at nintendos conferance. at least kh3d will be there tomorrow, and it comes out in less than 2 months

Yeah, that was not really surprising :p I figured as much, but I would have been happy if it proved to be true.

sdr08

It will probably be announce in the near future, Nourma did say to expect an announcement soon

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Sad...I didn't fully expect a collection announcement, but I thought it had a good chance. Oh well.

"I wasn't going to show, but my dear friend at Sony said E3 this year was looking bleak. So, I came here to announce Kingdom Hearts: Remembrance for the PlayStation 3 and Vita exclusively. [laughs]"

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

"I wasn't going to show, but my dear friend at Sony said E3 this year was looking bleak. So, I came here to announce Kingdom Hearts: Remembrance for the PlayStation 3 and Vita exclusively. [laughs]"

Nomura would be the best human ever if this happened, not for the HD Collection, but from the lulz that ensued after he said this.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

Oh come on, it wouldn't make sense for them to announce it now

cloudzack117

yeah. i told myself day after day when the rumor popped up saying it wa sfake, then got overhyped at nintendos e3 conferance, but i dont care because KH3d comes out soon

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

"Well everyone, Mr. Gates was kind enough to offer me an exclusive deal. Starting today, pre-orders for the Xbox 360's exclusive action-RPG, Kingdom Hearts Remix are available. Kinect integration is also useful for Deck Commands (laughs)."

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

"Well everyone, Mr. Gates was kind enough to offer me an exclusive deal. Starting today, pre-orders for the Xbox 360's exclusive action-RPG, Kingdom Hearts Remix are available. Kinect integration is also useful for Deck Commands (laughs)."

Now that is just sick.
2d6mz611.png

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I haven't kept up with this thread so for all I know the answer could be hidden in one of the 43 pages I didn't look at, but does anyone know what is up with the Play-Asia Youtube Update where the guy talks about a KH HD collection bundle including KH1, KH CoM, KH2, Days, and BbS for the PS3, Vita, and Wii-U being announced at E3? The video came out today and Play-Asia isn't a site that I would think would say something like that without knowing anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back