• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
wow, i keep thinking about what the PS3 has to offer for this HD remake. When i get this game and insert it into my PS3 i am just going to stare at the artwork on my screen for about 2 minutes before actually loading up the game just to indulge on how cool it is for this remake to become a reality.

EDIT: This made me think what music will play when scrolled over the "play disc" on you PS3 (Dearly beloved?) and also what artwork we are likely to see.

Stop it, you're killing me!!! :biggrin:

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
wow, i keep thinking about what the PS3 has to offer for this HD remake. When i get this game and insert it into my PS3 i am just going to stare at the artwork on my screen for about 2 minutes before actually loading up the game just to indulge on how cool it is for this remake to become a reality.

EDIT: This made me think what music will play when scrolled over the "play disc" on you PS3 (Dearly beloved?) and also what artwork we are likely to see.

Maybe Shimomura will compose a special Dearly Beloved song for the whole collection. But I think it likely they will use the Dearly Beloved versions of each title when you select it.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
They'll probably wait another two years before releasing KH2.5, and will include KH2, BbS, as well as the cutscenes from re:coded and 3D. That way, people can still catch up on the story, but won't get to play the still-available 3DS game unless they're willing to buy it. Seems simple enough to me.

There is no way they would wait that long to release the second HD Collection. Kh Remix 2.5 will probably be announced soon after the release of Remix 1.5

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards

I'll do the same, it's the little things like this that are making me so excited for this game~ Maybe we could get the original Dearly Beloved to play but instead it's remastered, or something like that...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, the music part of Square Enix have done some... fantastic remix's of songs before ;)

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I'll do the same, it's the little things like this that are making me so excited for this game~ Maybe we could get the original Dearly Beloved to play but instead it's remastered, or something like that...

Yeah I'm hoping for a 5.1 or 7.1 mix also.

WaveK89

I wonder if they plan on doing anything different with the Gummi ship stuff. I know it's a bit integral to the story with Cid, but who knows what they could add or change to it. New gummi parts/designs?

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

Same here :)
Ohh I would love Dearly Beloved remastered/remixed. Every version of Dearly Beloved they come up with has been fantastic, but keeping more to the original would be nice for nostalgia.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
This made me think what music will play when scrolled over the "play disc" on you PS3 (Dearly beloved?) and also what artwork we are likely to see.

I honestly expect the cover art of HD 1.5 Remix to appear, and I'm fine with that because I think the cover art should be beautiful since it will somehow incorporate 1, CoM, and Days into it :)

I wonder if they plan on doing anything different with the Gummi ship stuff. I know it's a bit integral to the story with Cid, but who knows what they could add or change to it. New gummi parts/designs?

Honestly, I doubt it. I don't think they are going to add anything else to the games themselves, I mean it should have the Final Mix content. I wouldn't think any changes will happen, and personally I don't mind it, as long as one of the trophies in 2.5 isn't get S+10 in every mission, that can piss me off fast <__<

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yeah I'm hoping for a 5.1 or 7.1 mix also.

Yeah, but I hope they dont mix the sound like for most games. I'm a movie soundtrack guy, and I find directional sound effects in games have major inconsistencies in volume when it comes to the rear speakers. It's less distracting in FP games but it even happens a lot in third-person.

And though this is not a complaint, why are games always so much louder than anything else? that, I never got about this generation. If games had relative movie-like sound mixes, i'd be happy, and I'm happy largely with KH sound, though they can add a few atmosphere, ambience(no beeps like KH2 had in some scenes of high-*ahem*-impact), and music.

Edit: I only just realized that KH2's Dearly Beloved is itself a mashup of both Sora's and Roxas' versions from KH1 and Days. Or at least one was.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
I'm hoping they really pull out all the stops for 1.5's Dearly Beloved. I want an orchestra version that is primarily piano with CoM's "sighing" (don't know what else to call it) while the flute from Days fades in and out. Then, when you select a game from the main menu, it transitions. The appropriate parts fade out or become stronger and the piece becomes that game's Dearly Beloved, except now fully orchestrated.

Won't happen, but I can wish!

crash13

Awards
I like the idea of mixing the "Dearly Beloved" of all three games. They would definitely use it in the game where you pick what game you want to play.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Just had my random brainfart of the day, will the voice in Sora's Dive to the Heart be voiced this time around instead of text? ie, could we finally get confirmation ('retcon-ation') that it's Ventus talking to Sora in the DttH?

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Just had my random brainfart of the day, will the voice in Sora's Dive to the Heart be voiced this time around instead of text? ie, could we finally get confirmation ('retcon-ation') that it's Ventus talking to Sora in the DttH?

Was it Ventus? I always thought these scenes were there as a tutorial and for dramatic effect

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'd prefer it if they left it just text. For the mystery and nostalgia.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;

This is how I feel about that, it still has mystery for me. Since I always believed it was either DiZ or Mickey.

One thing I'd like to see in the Days Theater, is some new scenes too. Since in the novels, it was said that Axel and Roxas visited Hollow Bastion and let loose Maleficent's Crow. I'd like to see that, to finally get some confirmation on that.
Does anyone think they may do something like that?

theirlosthearts

Awards
Th Key of Destiny said:
Chaser said:

Didn't the ultimania say it was Mickey? Regardless, I would like the text to remain. It had such a mysterious air that I think would be difficult to recreate with a voice.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Didn't the ultimania say it was Mickey? Regardless, I would like the text to remain. It had such a mysterious air that I think would be difficult to recreate with a voice.

Exactly, it was confirmed that it is Mickey talking in KH 1. I'd also wish that people by now would finally get that, as this discussion was done more than once already.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
Exactly, it was confirmed that it is Mickey talking in KH 1. I'd also wish that people by now would finally get that, as this discussion was done more than once already.

Yeah, and Mickey's voice isn't really mysterious......so that would take it away completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back