• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think there will be a HD release in English?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I don't know if this was questioned before but even thoug i'm puttong this question here. Well disney lost their right on Tarzan right? I really love the idea of this game, but what do you think it will happen to Deep Jungle?

I'm sure that all is fine and it is in there.

captain

Bronze Member
The only system I bought special for the series was a PSP; I had already planned to get a 3DS. I've put off getting a PS3 until they officially announced a game on it.
The collections don't bother me either because I want to get the Final Mixes and I'm glad to have all of the original games (most completed 100%). It's a cool collection to have, and a really difficult one because of all the console jumping.
But I am glad casual fans that have ignored every game until KH3 will hopefully find out the rest of the story. 5 out of the 7 KH games have been handheld "spin-offs" so I've never understood how people see them as not really part of the series. They ARE the series.

Hopefully (likely) we'll get 2.5 HD as well with KH2 & BbS FM + coded cutscenes.
So if people want to play the whole series, they'll have 1,CoM,2&BbS and maybe probably KH3? on PS3 and days, coded & 3D (which I think Nintendo/SquareEnix should sell in bundles while they're releasing the HD collections) on 3DS.
The whole series on one home console and one handheld. Not too bad.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I don't know if this was questioned before but even thoug i'm puttong this question here. Well disney lost their right on Tarzan right? I really love the idea of this game, but what do you think it will happen to Deep Jungle?

They lost the rights to make new material, but nobody can stop them from rereleasing older material, even if it's had some improvements.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

There's no longer a copyright on it. It's part of the Public Domain now

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
If it's going to be on PS3, then I'll feel that they should of just done it that way in the first place.

The same could be said for KH1, KH2, Re:CoM, and any other Playstation game lol to a much more exaggerated extent. I mean, if they put it on PS3 instead of PSP, the game would have costed more, and then you would have ended up getting a KH2.5HD with one less game anyways so in terms of game cost, you'd actually be spending more ($60 BbS PS3 + $60 1.5HD + $60 2.5HD as opposed to $40 BbSPSP + $120 both HD games). If you had a PSP to start with and didn't buy one just for BbS then you really only gained $20 out of it since whether or not BbS was put on PS3 I still think SE would have made 2 HD sets since they probably want to include Coded into cutscenes in the second one. I don't know, that is how I look at it, and I don't mind them releasing it twice, gives me more chances to play it :)

JustSnilloc

I wonder if the Organization moogle will appear in the Re:MIX... He wasn't too significant, but he did supply Roxas with stuff during his time at the organization and travel with Roxas to Twilight Town to support him when he left *shrugs*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
He just sold him things. He's not important enough to be a part of the 70%.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Then we find out the 70% are just all of Roxas's dealings with the moogle. XD

Actually, I wonder... perhaps before the Xion fight we'll see him; he did flee with Roxas and was there for the one-time save point outside the station in Twilight Town.

And I KNOW they won't skip over that battle; it's quite integral to the overall storyline.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Only the novels are in the public domain. The name itself is still held under trademark, I believe.

That just means the estate can get money from anything made for Tarzan. The novels are the source material, so if people want to make a movie, write their own pastiche novels, comic books, toys, reprint old movies, make sequels to movies, feature movie in a video game, it can be done with no legal issues

Last edited:

theirlosthearts

Awards
That just means the estate can get money from anything made for Tarzan. The novels are the source material, so if people want to make a movie, write their own pastiche novels, comic books, toys, reprint old movies, make sequels to movies, feature movie in a video game, it can be done with no legal issues

So Deep Jungle could be featured again? As in, featured in a new game? As in, featured in KH3? please say yes. That world had a certain magic to it (well, they all did, but it was still so good).

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I wonder if the Organization moogle will appear in the Re:MIX... He wasn't too significant, but he did supply Roxas with stuff during his time at the organization and travel with Roxas to Twilight Town to support him when he left *shrugs*

I do not see him making an appearance because he was not really important, but it would be funny if he did. I liked that Moogle.

kupo1121

Awards

I never thought he was going to appear in the videos, but he is my favorite of all forms of Moogle so I really am hoping he'll be there for the cutscene selection menu for Days :D Maybe the first time you click on it he'll be all "Hey, I left the shop business and now sell home videos."

I do not see him making an appearance because he was not really important, but it would be funny if he did. I liked that Moogle.

Are any of the Disney worlds SO important that they cannot miss one game? Besides Disney Castle existing for MDG's sake...I don't think so. However, I would love for him to return, but considering Disney never made a sequel after Tarzan and Clayton was offed in KH1...the world probably wouldn't follow the Tarzan story but rather some giant enemy is disturbing the gorillas.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Uhm Kupo I think you meant to quote theirlosthearts...not me.
Just thought I ought to mention it so no one gets mixed up.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Are any of the Disney worlds SO important that they cannot miss one game? Besides Disney Castle existing for MDG's sake...I don't think so. However, I would love for him to return, but considering Disney never made a sequel after Tarzan and Clayton was offed in KH1...the world probably wouldn't follow the Tarzan story but rather some giant enemy is disturbing the gorillas.
Yeah, Neko was talking about the Moogle in Days, not the Deep Jungle world.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
this makes me wonder if they'll touch the tv show like they did Lilo and Stitch. Probably not, but it was fun to watch for a saturday morning cartoon.

kupo1121

Awards
Yeah, Neko was talking about the Moogle in Days, not the Deep Jungle world.

Oops, my bad lol xP I didn't even realize I multi-quoted the wrong post...oops. ^_^

this makes me wonder if they'll touch the tv show like they did Lilo and Stitch. Probably not, but it was fun to watch for a saturday morning cartoon.

Do you mean like how they incorporated Sparky into BbS? Because he first appeared in Stitch! The Movie I think...not the TV show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back