• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 Re:MIX- To Appear In Next Week's Issue of WSJ!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Come at me with scans of HD muscley arm Tarzan. Also, could always use more purple-powered EotW in my life.

yaya

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Yay for more news and info! And scans would be so nice :D

Theta

I hope there is new information, but even if there isn't any there's bound to be some soon.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Come at me with scans of HD muscley arm Tarzan. Also, could always use more purple-powered EotW in my life.

yaya

I dont think Tarzan will be in the scans. Any form of newly produced media outside the game which itself is not newly produced could be considered a violation of the copyright.

But we live in a world where some media teachers are afraid of students using clips of anything already on youtube in their videos, so I could be wrong.

Anyway, this *has* to be coming next year now. If we're still getting information a week or two after the initial announcement and the first trailer, any doubters can rest at ease.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
^oh yeah, I forgot. Only when CoM and KH2 first came out, copyright was an issue and it hasnt been seen since.

Oddly, i've frequented disney sites a lot since 2008, but havent really heard this outside of KHI.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
^oh yeah, I forgot. Only when CoM and KH2 first came out, copyright was an issue and it hasnt been seen since.

Oddly, i've frequented disney sites a lot since 2008, but havent really heard this outside of KHI.

Because I wasn't too...attentive back then, I'm not sure what the issues might have been. Probably disputes over money, but the estate can't really do anything now

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
^it's hard to say, but I think it's a thing of the past now as the estate gave them the rights to "John Carter of Mars", something that's detailed in the commentary for that movie.

one thing I forgot to ask was that I forgot what WS stands for?

J is a given for Japan.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
^it's hard to say, but I think it's a thing of the past now as the estate gave them the rights to "John Carter of Mars", something that's detailed in the commentary for that movie.

J is a given for Japan.

Weekly Shōnen Jump

The first time I saw this ("Kingdom Hearts will be featured in WSJ") I thought "WSJ.. Wall Street Journal.. No, wait, this can't be right!" :p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

J is a given for Japan.
The thing we use to publish the news was acting up on us last night. A total of 8 threads were made due to the errors occuring. This stemmed from what WSJ stands for. Ethy found it easiest to use WSJ instead of what it actually is.

Which is Weekly Shōnen Jump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back