• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Artbook Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

There is just a little over a month until KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- is released in North America and Europe and while the wait has been long, soon everybody will be able to relive their favorite game series after eleven years! Today, Square Enix has released a new trailer, showing off the limited edition artbook that will be released with the game.

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- releases September 10th in North America, September 12th in Australia, and September 13th in Europe.

Source: Disney Video Games

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hmmm, can't see any artwork that haven't already been included in the Ultimanias.

But since we didn't get a TWEWY announcement, I am more than happy with a new trailer!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Yeah I recognize all that art from the KH Ultimania, but who knows maybe there'll still be things in there we haven't seen. *crosses fingers*

And it'll be nice to have a book of just the concept art since I can't locate my copy of the Ultimania anyways. ;A;

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
America hasn't gotten this artwork, so I'm grateful. Sure, I can find it online, even on this site, but there's something about having it on paper that validates it more.

Edit: kairi got neglected again.

And I remember some on the preorder page being new.

TheHeroOfPixels

Totally siked for this game and the extra goodies Ill get! I pre-ordered this game quite a while ago and the wait is KILLING me! :)

limit

Hmph, I can't afford to get 1.5 until Christmas, which means I'll have to spend extra money bidding great amounts on eBay unless Square decides to sell it as well...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm assuming there won't be much new stuff here. They are probably saving the good stuff for a huge artbook that will cost people actual money lol

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yeah, there will probably be an art book for KH3 at least, somewhere down the line. All major games get art books these days.

But I won't look a gift horse in the mouth for this one.

limit

I'm assuming there won't be much new stuff here. They are probably saving the good stuff for a huge artbook that will cost people actual money lol

That's true, like when I made the mistake of preordering KH3D early then seeing the Collector's Edition go on sale...

Speaking of which I have some stuff to look for on eBay...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I really want that keyblade design that was shown to make it's way into KH3.
I bet you were meant to get it in the Hollow Bastion library.

Korai

Awards
If I hadn't pre-ordered the game I would watch this trailer, but I don't want to spoil any of it for myself!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If I hadn't pre-ordered the game I would watch this trailer, but I don't want to spoil any of it for myself!
You haven't played the original game? This trailer only shows off concept art.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You haven't played the original game? This trailer only shows off concept art.
I think he means he doesn't want to spoil the art thats in the book, that he first wants to see it when he picks up his preorder.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Seems to all be ultimania work but it's still cool to see the concepts. =]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Didn't think it was that hard to miss.
BQJkBO1CQAA9n8V.png

Status
Not open for further replies.