• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Artbook Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
fuck seriously? Gosh I never used it, and had no japanese next to it so I thought it was new.
I'M LITERALLY SOBBING RIGHT NOW IT LOOKS PERFECT AND I NEVER REALISED

Korai

Awards
diddly seriously? Gosh I never used it, and had no japanese next to it so I thought it was new.
I'M LITERALLY SOBBING RIGHT NOW IT LOOKS PERFECT AND I NEVER REALISED
yeah this is one of the cooler looking keyblades in kh1 IMO, but its kinda underpowered though unfortunately

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
yeah this is one of the cooler looking keyblades in kh1 IMO, but its kinda underpowered though unfortunately
Ah, probably why I never used it.
They need to bring back keyblade abilities from KH II. That at least gave some incentive to use weaker keyblades.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yep, it's spellbinder. You get it from Merlin after learning all the third-tier spells. It's underpowered but it has good magic capabilities.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yep, it's spellbinder. You get it from Merlin after learning all the third-tier spells. It's underpowered but it has good magic capabilities.

And it looks cool while Sora is running around, so once you beat the game, I run around with that weapon because it looks awesome (until I got Ultima Weapon).

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I don't understand why they aren't playing the remastered music in the trailer. That's like a part of the game lol

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
They want to keep it a surprise? I dunno, but part of me is glad. I wanna hear most of the tracks in the game before I hear them anywhere else.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

If you max Sora's strength with strength ups, Spellbinder and Lady Luck stats will match Ultima Weapon's aside from the long reach.

In Final Mix, Diamond Dust is the best Keyblade completionist wise because no other Keyblade has a +3 MP boost.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
There really needs to be a new soundtrack release for this collection!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I can definitely see them doing a compilation of 1.5 and 2.5 considering 1.5 has around 70 songs that were remastered and SE usually has a ton of songs in their collections so I can see them doing both (and maybe including some bonus Chi songs???)

Korai

Awards
I can definitely see them doing a compilation of 1.5 and 2.5 considering 1.5 has around 70 songs that were remastered and SE usually has a ton of songs in their collections so I can see them doing both (and maybe including some bonus Chi songs???)
i would love a combination soundtrack of both remixes. I can only think of one song in chi that isnt from other kh games though, the version of dearly beloved at daybreak town

limit

#KingdomHDSoundtrack? Would absolutely love soundtracks of both the games, though a compilation would be like, 5 discs

PureSymphony

I still listen to "Simple and Clean" even to this day and get pumped everytime i start a new save on KH, having a soundtrack would be a gift from Zeus himself ^-^

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
^i'd agree, except this is nothing compared compared to other things, like ads for ads.

"Watch the trailer now"

"be sure to check out our ad in US weekly"

"full commercial online"

At least this trailer is telling us to get a product without telling us to look at another ad for more details on the product.

And the art looks nice and the trailer is very well done. Don't know how much work goes into that "drawing" transition effect but it's a nice touch.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Square2

Awards
Possible look at the Artbook pre-order bonus

I decided to take a look at the HD Re:Mix page today and I was prompted by this message to preorder now! I almost closed it, but I noticed that there was a preview for the artbook bonus. Maybe this is closer to what the final product will look like? Anyway, it looks nice :0 possibly a hardcover book or just a sleeve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back