• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Confirmed for North America & Europe!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
First time I break the news first and my thread's deleted. Man T-T

Sorry about that. Because the forum has been integrated into the main site, all of our updates there would automatically make a thread to be connected to it so posts could be made and viewable in both places.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
the localization is going to take longer than 3D's? :I
i don't understand

oh well at least we know 100% now that final mix will be ours! when i was reading the article it said "original" and scared me but then the words final mix appeared.

excited

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
This is glorious news indeed.

GLORIOUS!!

I'm not quite sure what you mean, the game is already made...the only difference between the Japanese release version and all the others that will be released is simply the language.

Consider this: this gives more time for them to properly sync lips and stuff to voices in Re:CoM. I'm sure we'd all appreciate that touch. :D

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Thankfully it's not as long as BBS's xD

well bbs came out in january in japan and september in na at the end of summer that's only 9 months

this is being advertised as fall and fall doesn't end until december.
there's a possibility of this taking longer than BBS :S

hopefully we see it out in september though.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
haha wow this game comes out in japan 2 days after my birthday :D this is so exciting I honestly can't wait for it to come, so I can relax and play and have the time of my life.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Thankfully it's not as long as BBS's xD

It's pretty close, though. Seven months (or more if you count October and November)?! Granted, that's normal for a regular KH game but considering this is a remaster and they've already started voice overs I could see why everybody's a bit surprised.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That's ironically when kh1 released 11 years ago..

That was her point 8D

It's pretty close, though. Seven months (or more if you count October and November)?! Granted, that's normal for a regular KH game but considering this is a remaster and they've already started voice overs I could see why everybody's a bit surprised.

I don't think this is close at all but I'm not going to bother complaining about it since I'm sure there is a reason for it. I'd have preferred Summer 2013, but more time for them to make it perfect is never bad.

haha wow this game comes out in japan 2 days after my birthday :D this is so exciting I honestly can't wait for it to come, so I can relax and play and have the time of my life.

=D Aw, that's awesome!

Lmao good memory I'm impressed

You'd be surprised the things we remember here. Dates are commonplace to remember.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
To those who honestly have no idea why it would take all the way up to Fall to release this game, I think these words alone should remind you why:
3 hours of fully voiced 358/2 Days Cutscenes

Anyway, all aboard the hype train. E3's gonna be good!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
To those who honestly have no idea why it would take all the way up to Fall to release this game, I think these words alone should remind you why:
3 hours of fully voiced 358/2 Days Cutscenes

Anyway, all aboard the hype train. E3's gonna be good!

Hmm, that's work that can be done in like 2-3 months time. They already started recording in January and it only takes at best two weeks to usually get everybody in and out. Two or three days for recording sessions and they can have quite a few sessions with different VAs in a day. Lip-sync is probably the longest part of the deal but could be done within the 2-3 month span.

I'm going to believe it is more about marketing and whatever SE has scheduled in the year.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
That was her point 8D

I don't think this is close at all but I'm not going to bother complaining about it since I'm sure there is a reason for it. I'd have preferred Summer 2013, but more time for them to make it perfect is never bad.

I'm just happy that it is coming to USA/EUR I don't care when it comes out I have enough games coming out this year anyways so I'm like stoked for the fall already :D

Decrith

I'm not sure when is "fall" is since I live in a country where we only have 2 seasons. But I'm taking a guess and say its releasing on October 13.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
(Note: the forum auto-resizes large images)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back