• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Confirmed for North America & Europe!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
awesome news. i don't see why everyone keeps complaining about a fall release, i'd rather have a good game in more time than a bad game in less.

It's so typical to this fandom in general that despite this being a distinctively positive message overall which is barely out a few hours, there just have to be already the whiners around again who complain about the release date being in fall. <__<
*facepalms*

That said though, KHInsider is pleasantly void of ungrateful complaining unlike other comments I saw on different sites and other forums. Kudos to that.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
It's so typical to this fandom in general that despite this being a distinctively positive message overall which is barely out a few hours, there just have to be already the whiners around again who complain about the release date being in fall. <__<
*facepalms*

That said though, KHInsider is pleasantly void of ungrateful complaining unlike other comments I saw on different sites and other forums. Kudos to that.

and the hd renders, combined with the fact we're getting final mix, makes it worth the wait. i've been losing my faith in the series little by little, maybe this is what's needed

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Best message of the year, lolz. ;)

Finally Re: CoM for EU, Final Mix for all and completely new Days "Movie". ^__^

swagsrk.gif

Diddly yeah!! :D This is the best news ever I received!!

And I'm doing the swag dance, too, sephly! XD

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
I'm not surprised by the fact that it was confirmed to release (pretty much that video with Jesse recording did it for me) but the fact that it releases in fall... I mean, couldn't we have gotten it around the same time as KH3D? Otherwise, I'm thrilled. Still getting the Japanese version though, that 6/7 month gap isn't gonna fill itself.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I remember being very young when I'd succumb to the impression that "Kingdom Hearts" left on me after completing it. A time later I learned a Final Mix version was released in Japan. I desired the game because it included new little things that the original game had not. So, not knowing that I'd also need an imported PS2 in order to enjoy, it was ordered and years later I have only a collector's item. Thank you, Square, for helping me exact my vengeance on my imported letdown. This fall, I will rise. :)
You never heard of swap magic?

anyway, this is a remaster, so while they'll probably have a few North American changes to apply such as lip synch and such, that they started recording the voices by now for days should've meant a summer release, but I guess they do need to corner the fall market. Since summer technically goes to late September, we're talking October here.

at least my LPs will help pass the time. Depending on the timing I hit to get those up, I might end up doing 2.5, but unlikely, so it's just comparison videos for HD.

Ech0.7

Best message of the year, lolz. ;)

Finally Re: CoM for EU, Final Mix for all and completely new Days "Movie". ^__^

swagsrk.gif
EU never saw a Re:CoM release? Honestly it's release in the US snuck up on me. I just kinda saw it in the stores and freaked out. Hope you guys enjoy it.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yeah, it almost snuck up on me too. I knew a bit beforehand, but it made a rare KH Christmas gift!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I have one word for this right now "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" and Final Mix too, oh my god this is the happiest day of my life!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
haha that too :D but just knowing that it's official coming to the USA/EUR is really making me happy.

-Roxas-XIII-

SWEET!

Kinda disappointing that we have to wait till fall, but oh well. I'd rather them do a good job with a proper translation and lip-synch than have a rushed product.

I wonder how long till we see the first English trailers? E3 perhaps?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
SWEET!

Kinda disappointing that we have to wait till fall, but oh well. I'd rather them do a good job with a proper translation and lip-synch than have a rushed product.

I wonder how long till we see the first English trailers? E3 perhaps?

yeah most likely E3 would be the first time we see this game, and it's glory! :D Oh man now I can finally battle the Secret boss Xemnas in KH1 Final Mix.

Fizz

The noise I made was inhuman...

I'll be broke by November with Pokemon X and Y and now this. It's pretty cheap, though. Anyway, I'm so glad that I can finally play Re: Com. Hopefully we'll get a specific release date soon.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Vəntus;5977097 said:
I'm not surprised by the fact that it was confirmed to release (pretty much that video with Jesse recording did it for me) but the fact that it releases in fall... I mean, couldn't we have gotten it around the same time as KH3D? Otherwise, I'm thrilled. Still getting the Japanese version though, that 6/7 month gap isn't gonna fill itself.
Yeah I agree. I never thought that it would be a Japanese exclusive. Fall does seem like a long time, I wonder why. LAME.
awesome news. i don't see why everyone keeps complaining about a fall release, i'd rather have a good game in more time than a bad game in less.
I'm not quite sure what you mean, the game is already made...the only difference between the Japanese release version and all the others that will be released is simply the language.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back