• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Confirmed for North America & Europe!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertJ

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX confirmed for North America and Europe!

The new scenes in KHFM were text only. The delay is most likely because of 358/2 Days.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
coming this Fall!

sadman.gif

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I am happy for this, but only because recently we've had certain people on social media comment saying things about them not caring because it's not for America. This will now shut them up, and I am grateful.

I'm not so happy about it's Spring release here in Australia. Unlike so many of you who are upset because it's a far away date, I'm upset because it just so happens that I graduate at the end of September, and then take my final exams sometime between October 14th till November 8th.
Still, will be a glorious present for the end of exams :3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ignore my previous image post. There's an even bigger one.

I spent 2 hours cutting up that one as it is *sobbing*

Check that post again in 4 hours.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I think it's more likely to come out around Sept. Regardless, I'm happy to hear it's been confirmed to release in the fall and that we'll be getting new final mix scenes too.

RaginRiku

YESHH!! =D
Now the problem is finding a ps3 to play it on ;A; Don't worry Riku, I shall find a way for us be together.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Such good news. Was hoping for an earlier release, but fall isn't too bad. Gives me time to scrounge up some money for it. Finally having Final Mix head this way, yesh!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
By Fall, I hope they mean September so I can get this as a birthday gift!

I'm really excited and while I sympathize with those who are disappointed in the wait, at least it's confirmed that we're finally getting FM and Europe is finally getting Re:CoM!

It'll be Fall before you know it too.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
By Fall, I hope they mean September so I can get this as a birthday gift!

I'm really excited and while I sympathize with those who are disappointed in the wait, at least it's confirmed that we're finally getting FM and Europe is finally getting Re:CoM!

It'll be Fall before you know it too.

Summer will fly by and we won't even know it. So I agree. But I have to get ready to not get murdered by KH1FM verson of Xemnas, KH2' was a cakewalk

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Spring release for us Aussies huh? Nevermind. I've got a lot of stuff to keep me occupied in the meantime. Hey, look on the bright side, from 2 weeks from now we won't have to worry about spoilers. =D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Spring release for us Aussies huh? Nevermind. I've got a lot of stuff to keep me occupied in the meantime. Hey, look on the bright side, from 2 weeks from now we won't have to worry about spoilers. =D

What spoilers?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Summer will fly by and we won't even know it. So I agree. But I have to get ready to not get murdered by KH1FM verson of Xemnas, KH2' was a cakewalk
I never imported KH1FM so it'll be a whole new experience fighting Xemnas.

KH2 in general is kind of a cake walk...

Since this is all content we've already experienced, I don't think anything would even constitute as a spoiler.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Edit: Do you think the length of the localization might hint they had Haley redub his lines? I really hope they wouldn't do that (since they could just use what they already had, and cut and paste old dialogue for the new FM scenes), but... I guess I'll understand if they decided to go that route. IDK. What do you all think?

@Taochan Unless they add new scenes. For some reason, Re:Coded and Zero Point seem to hint that the scene with Riku on Big Ben is really important, but honestly, I doubt they'll add anything. (I can dream, though.) But more Kairi scenes--like the one where it looks like she's talking to Riku on the dock during the beta trailer--would be very much appreciated by me.

Actually, there might be new Days scenes...

Anyway, words don't even express how happy I am for this! After all these years, I'm finally getting Final Mix! And soon, I'll be able to say I've completed pretty much every KH game, even the ones that didn't originally come here! The only ones I haven't played are: the Final Mixes (but that should be remedied with the HD versions), KH Mobile (that I'll never get to play, sadly, since it's ending soon), KH for the V-Cast (I might play it someday), and the original KH:Coded. I've played Re:Coded, though. And hopefully Kingdom Hearts X will be released here, too. :)

Gah, I'm excited! This is such a great treat, and honestly I'd love it if this was released on the seventeenth of September. Then, it would be KH's eleventh anniversary, SoKai Day, and this' release all at once. Very appropriate, I think.

And I'm so very happy that everyone will finally have a hand at Re:CoM. Though CoM was never my favorite in the series, I'm going to allow myself to really enjoy it this time, as it's probably the last time I'll ever play it. And I must remember to level my CP when I play! I Upon playing the original and remake, I've deduced that's what you need to do in that game (and thus why I always failed at that game, since I always went with HP instead).

Btw, does anyone know if KHIFM has theater mode in it? I'm fairly certain that KHIIFM did, but I'm not sure on I. If not, I wonder if it'll be added to the game, since most of them seem to have theater mode now.

Welp, I've ranted enough. I'm just so, so happy, and can't WAIT to have this in my hands. Now all I need to do is decide if I'll watch the prettied Days scenes two weeks from now, or wait for the localized version. I think I'll wait, but if I see some of the scenes early, it won't be too much of a big deal.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
YES! YES!

PLEASE AUTHORIZE USE OF THE "F WORD" I NEED TO USE IT REAL QUICK, WAIT MAYBE IT WORKS, TESTING TESTING HERE WE GO

FUCK
YES

DID IT WORK? PROBABLY NOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back