• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Demo at San Diego Comic Con 2013!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

For all of you who plan to attend San Diego Comic Con 2013, Square Enix will have plenty of panels, merchandise, and demos to enjoy! KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- will be playable at the event along with Saints Row IV, LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII, and FINAL FANTASY X | X-2 HD!

If you're attending SDCC, be sure to drop by Square Enix's booth and check all of those games out!

San Diego Comic Con 2013 takes place July 18-21.

Source: Square Enix Events

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
*whispers "new KH merchandise prototypes" in denial and cries*

Gram

Banned
Awards
Oh man wish I could go!! ;A; Would love to get my hands on some demo time.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Wow!!!!!!! I personally cannot wait to enjoy the two most heartwarming stories back to back at Comic Con San Diego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and Saint's Row IV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow!!!!!!! I personally cannot wait to enjoy the two most heartwarming stories back to back at Comic Con San Diego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and Saint's Row IV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAINTS ROW IV!

tumblr_mafkfgLK071rf1wv5o1_500.gif

iLeen

Awards
I got in early cause my friend got me an exhibitor's pass. Didn't play it, but plan on it later. Sorry if image is bad...I'm uploading from my phone.

20130717_170205_zps6b65b549.jpg

Gram

Banned
Awards
Sweet! Thanks for the image iLeenAgainstWall~ 8D
I wonder if they got that far already or it was already at the stage.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sweet! Thanks for the image iLeenAgainstWall~ 8D
I wonder if they got that far already or it was already at the stage.

These demos offer several saves made throughout the game for players to choose from. Obviously they weren't allowed to stand there and play for like 12 hours straight to get to that point.

Gram

Banned
Awards
These demos offer several saves made throughout the game for players to choose from. Obviously they weren't allowed to stand there and play for like 12 hours straight to get to that point.

I see, makes sense. Surprised they'd have a save set at the end of the game though given the game is ten years old they wouldn't really have to worry about spoilers now. lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Don't do this to me! lol I saw this and for a minute I swore you were saying that they have new prototpyes are keeping it on the down-low.

Nope, but you can have Star Trek: Into Darkness Play Arts Kai! Spock is the closest we will ever get to a Master Xehanort PAK.

BPaoaMvCUAA8vHr.jpg:large

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I got in early cause my friend got me an exhibitor's pass. Didn't play it, but plan on it later. Sorry if image is bad...I'm uploading from my phone.

Awesome picture~! I love the little set up they have for the demo. Also, unfunf it looks so good.

iLeen

Awards
Glad you guys like the photo, especially since I took it with my phone. Haha.

Yeaaah, I saw other people playing at Halloween Town, but judging how there was no one in line at the time yesterday (since attendees weren't allowed inside yet), I wouldn't be surprised if those players DID beat the whole game.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Nope, but you can have Star Trek: Into Darkness Play Arts Kai! Spock is the closest we will ever get to a Master Xehanort PAK.

It's also the closest we'll ever get to a Master Spockanort PAK figure :(

On that note, I think it's cool how they are doing these new figures, but I hope SE sticks to video game figures primarily, they seem to be doing more movies as of late.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

If I loaded the save and it was at that point in the game, you can bet I would leave the world and go to Hollow Bastion for the Unknown Battle.

Hades

Awards

Looks the guy is having fun. Thanks for the picture. I can't wait for this game to come out in 2 more months.

SAINTS ROW IV!

tumblr_mafkfgLK071rf1wv5o1_500.gif
I personally can't wait any longer for SR:IV. I had the same feelings as the GIF when I saw gameplay for it.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Glad you guys like the photo, especially since I took it with my phone. Haha.

Yeaaah, I saw other people playing at Halloween Town, but judging how there was no one in line at the time yesterday (since attendees weren't allowed inside yet), I wouldn't be surprised if those players DID beat the whole game.

Thank you for the photo. I'm surprised to see the guy playing the final boss already. xD

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
It's very easy to speedrun the game and skip scenes lol People can do it in under 4 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back