• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Famitsu Weekly Scans!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
HD Fake Riku

lol

You know, now I'm REALLY HOPING there is a trophy for doing Monstro after RG related to the fake!Riku/Ansem!Riku cutscenes that is called "A Shadowy Illusion" or something.

Also that the scenes are viewable in the HD theater for KH1FM.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
THERE ARE MORE WORLDS!
Minnie Mouse: A wise queen.
Chip and Dale: If it's mechanical, leave it to them.
Anyone else find this suspicious?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Chip and Dale made Epic Mickey Goofy. It all makes sense now.

023.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
NO CONCEPT ART EPIC MICKEY GOOFY IS BETTER.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It's March 14th 2013 in Japan (or earlier the game will probably leak anyways) and Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX has released. Fans are bringing their games home, child-like glee filling their faces as they turn on their PS3s. They put the game into the system, load it up, and start playing. The world map opens up to them and what!? What is this?.

The internet explodes. A new world is born and thy name is Disney Castle.

Then we all die and demand Square Enix North America localize the game even though they are probably laughing at our pterodactyl cries on their lofty precipice made of sweet, sweet money.

Chip and Dale made Epic Mickey Goofy. It all makes sense now.

023.jpg

Concept art ;A;

That looks nothing like him.
Goofy.png

That's more like it

Ew.

NO CONCEPT ART EPIC MICKEY GOOFY IS BETTER.

Yes.

Concept art Epic Mickey anything is better.

edgeworth-bow(a).gif

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hahaha.... clearly placed in order of importance.

More like placed in order of help there are graphics everywhere damn spreads are hard to translate

:p

It's weird seeing this because I don't recall any of the games having that "work in progress" label slapped across the screen shots. Is it suggesting that the final product would look different (ie maybe they're still updating some models??)?

Nah, Famitsu usually has them at least! Just in small print at the bottom of the page, so people don't always translate it. I guess it's a disclaimer so nobody can come at them yelling THIS ISNT THE ADVERTISED PRODUCT

You know, now I'm REALLY HOPING there is a trophy for doing Monstro after RG related to the fake!Riku/Ansem!Riku cutscenes that is called "A Shadowy Illusion" or something.

Yeah!! I wonder :D

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Nah, unfortunately none of the ones featured here are new asides from Sora, Riku and Kairi. In total, the new renders include SRK, Tarzan and Piglet, which I will patch up on a later date because sparkles.

Maybe I was just being hopeful :( Why does Tarzan get a new render, and Piglett to for that matter but nobody else? I call this a good old whopping of sexism!!! Oh, you say both guys and girls didn't get renders? Then racism! Oh...all the people who didn't get renders were different races...well then...back to sexism!!! jkjkjk

I think it is just because Disney Castle is on the world map so they'll include it since it does show up, but I doubt it'll be playable in the end, which I'm fine with. It would probably be KH2 Disney Castle just without the Cornerstone of Light room xP

Awards
More like placed in order of help there are graphics everywhere damn spreads are hard to translate

:p

Even the screenshots are like- forget the actual plot of OC, LOOK AT THIS HUGE ASS PICTURE, YOU CAN FIGHT SEPHIROTH.
On that note, I've been staring at Sora's hip chain and the keychain in that shot.

They look so much better. D:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Even the screenshots are like- forget the actual plot of OC, LOOK AT THIS HUGE ASS PICTURE, YOU CAN FIGHT SEPHIROTH.

I think deep down they haven't really forget about the huge selling point of FF cameos, even if they've been super downsized in recent games :<

Jim Hawkins

I know it's nit-picky, but I wished they at least fixed the box problem in Wonderland. I mean, you can LITERALLY see the boundaries of the room!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I know it's nit-picky, but I wished they at least fixed the box problem in Wonderland. I mean, you can LITERALLY see the boundaries of the room!
Pretty sure that was an aesthetic choice instead of a graphical limitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back