trapped in revamp hell
- Nov 1, 2009
With less than two week's to go until the release of KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- in western territories, fans everywhere have been waiting with anticipation to celebrate and experience the series' first HD remaster. But wait, you won't have to do it alone! Along with the pre-launch event in London, Square Enix will also be hosting an official launch event at the Anaheim Marriott Downtown Disney in Anaheim, California on September 8th from 12:00-6:00 PM!
Update (9/6/13): Due to overwhelming positive responses and the sweltering climate in California, the location for the KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- launch event has been changed to the Anaheim Marriott in the Platinum Ballroom across the street from the Disneyland Resorts & Parks. The lucky first 2000 attendees will receieve a rare KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Disney Collector Pin for their efforts! Below is an image of some of the merchandise that will given out at the event along with the Limited Edition game!
We’d like to officially invite all KINGDOM HEARTS fans to come celebrate the launch of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX at Downtown Disney in Anaheim, CA!
We will have lots of activities for the KINGDOM HEARTS community as well as for the entire family, and best of all….there’s no admission fee!
Below are just some of the amazing things to look forward to at the launch event:
• Buy the game two days before anyone else! Not only that, but you’ll be getting the exclusive artbook AND the PS3 dynamic theme! Quantities are limited, so make sure to show up early.
• Win apparel, pins, action figures, official merchandise and other goodies signed by KINGDOM HEARTS game director Tetsuya Nomura!
• Participate with fellow KINGDOM HEARTS fans in an evolving interactive KINGDOM HEARTS game mural!
• Immortalize yourself, your family, or your friends in a photobooth that transports you to different Disney worlds along with the one and only Kingdom Keyblade!
• Get for FREE an exclusive KINGDOM HEARTS poster to early attendees, not obtainable anywhere else! Posters are available in limited quantities.
• Play the game before it comes out!
• Party with the Radio Disney team!
• Plus much, MUCH more!
We look forward to seeing you on September 8th at Downtown Disney! We'll be right next to ESPN Zone.