• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event in Anaheim, California!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Or! We go with the original plan of picking a very specific location, tweeting and posting it out, and meeting up there so none of us has to have a sign or outfit?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That would work great!

Besides, I think eventually there will be a decent number of us gathered together so that might make things a little easier for late arrivals? Strength in numbers~

Awards
I'll be at the event for sure! I know I don't post a whole lot, but I'll follow your twitter and if I see y'all I'll be sure to say hi! ^__^

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Or! We go with the original plan of picking a very specific location, tweeting and posting it out, and meeting up there so none of us has to have a sign or outfit?

Pssst, meet outside Wonderground lol That place has the most amazing art I've ever seen (in terms of Disney-related art)...well, depends on where in Downtown Disney exactly the event is located but if it's by there...THAT PLACE IS TOTALLY WICKED!!!!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I doubt they would want to spend a majority of their day standing in this one spot waiting for other people.

This whole "wear something" thing is silly. I only posted that so I could post my nerd comment 8D

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I doubt they would want to spend a majority of their day standing in this one spot waiting for other people.

IDK, I think it's a pretty smart suggestion that Ethy said about waiting in one spot. Nobody says you guys would have to spend the whole day there. Just maybe 30 minutes or so before the event starts anyways after you tweet it out and once you guys have a big group, it shouldn't be too hard for others to see a large group...

It's up to you guys though in the end.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We're going to set a time and place before the event and we will only be around that spot long enough to chat for a little bit and take pics because we know everybody will want to do stuff on their own.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Update (9/6/13): Due to overwhelming positive responses and the sweltering climate in California, the location for the KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- launch event has been changed to the Anaheim Marriot in the Platinum Ballroom across the street from the Disneyland Resorts & Parks/ The first 2000 attendees will receieve a rare KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Disney Collector Pin!

Launch%20party%20swag.jpg

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Update (9/6/13): Due to overwhelming positive responses and the sweltering climate in California, the location for the KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- launch event has been changed to the Anaheim Marriot in the Platinum Ballroom across the street from the Disneyland Resorts & Parks/ The first 2000 attendees will receieve a rare KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Disney Collector Pin!

Launch%20party%20swag.jpg

OH. MY. diddly.

How could they do this to me? They're making that amazing CGI art of the KH1 box art with Roxas, Xion, and Axel into a giant poster? AND I CAN'T HAVE IT BECAUSE I CAN'T GO?

*crying*

Gram

Banned
Awards
Wow, guess kh is just to hot to stay in one place. x'D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It has been disgustingly hot in Cali lately ugh. Thank god they moved it indoors but I almost had a heart attack since my travel tickets were purchased based on the assumption that the event would be taking place in Downtown Disney. At least it's just further down the street.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Please kill me. It will spare me from missing out on this cuz I live in the frickin NORTHWEST TERRITORY.
WE. GET. NOTHING.

California is WAY too far for me to afford! T~T

I live in the Midwest. The dead center of the country. We're in the same boat. Nothing ever happens where we live :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol again there will be staff attending so pictures are 100% assured.

Welp...this kind of kills the idea of picking a spot to meet up at for a mini-khi meetup. The ballroom is pretty big (I've only been in it once) so we could probably pick a corner...or go outside of the ballroom into the hall. AFTER we get free stuff and whatnot.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Lol again there will be staff attending so pictures are 100% assured.

Please and thank you. And who knows? Maybe one of "those people" will go to this event, and all the merch that they get will wind up on eBay for a ridiculous price that I'll be dumb enough to buy! :p

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Please and thank you. And who knows? Maybe one of "those people" will go to this event, and all the merch that they get will wind up on eBay for a ridiculous price that I'll be dumb enough to buy! :p
Sounds like a game plan! I'd probly do the same, but I'd abuse the exorbitant prices on Amazon, instead! XD

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Sounds like a game plan! I'd probly do the same, but I'd abuse the exorbitant prices on Amazon, instead! XD

You think they'd put this kind of stuff on Amazon? It's bound to get way more attention on eBay. But I do love me some Amazon shopping. Amazon Prime is an oh so wonderful luxury.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I like to go all the way when shopping for stuff. I coulda got Okami Zenkkaiban for $19.99 on the PSN, but I want a physical copy. I trust myself more than a piece of hardware. The real deal is $43.99 on Amazon. Ouch. WORTH EVERY PENNY!

So KH stuff? Yeah, I'll lay on the dough for good quality merchandise. ESPECIALLY limited edition/special edition ANYTHING! >:3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This stuff will not be on Amazon except the LE. And Amazon Marketplace does not support Amazon Prime (except if the product is fulfilled by Amazon) The poster probably does not have an item order, nor the "Launch Event" shirts, or even the pins which were limited to begin with.

This stuff will probably be on eBay, though, like the KH3D launch stuff was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back