• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event in Anaheim, California!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
This stuff will not be on Amazon except the LE. And Amazon Marketplace does not support Amazon Prime (except if the product is fulfilled by Amazon) The poster probably does not have an item order, nor the "Launch Event" shirts, or even the pins which were limited to begin with.

This stuff will probably be on eBay, though, like the KH3D launch stuff was.

I'm SOOOOOOO snatching that poster off eBay whenever it appears. The pin I can live without. From the look of the picture, it's just the logo right? Can't really tell what the other stuff is, but I'm sure there's WAY more stuff that'll be there than what's in that picture.

I like to go all the way when shopping for stuff. I coulda got Okami Zenkkaiban for $19.99 on the PSN, but I want a physical copy. I trust myself more than a piece of hardware. The real deal is $43.99 on Amazon. Ouch. WORTH EVERY PENNY!

So KH stuff? Yeah, I'll lay on the dough for good quality merchandise. ESPECIALLY limited edition/special edition ANYTHING! >:3

I bought Okami on PSN, realized that my OCD will never ever ever accept digital items instead of physical items, and then bought a like-new copy of Okami HD on eBay.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm SOOOOOOO snatching that poster off eBay whenever it appears. The pin I can live without. From the look of the picture, it's just the logo right? Can't really tell what the other stuff is, but I'm sure there's WAY more stuff that'll be there than what's in that picture.

In total, looks like the poster, a tote bag, a shirt, the pin of the logo, and some postcards and stickers. So far this is the only content they've advertised, and only those who purchase the game at the event will be eligible to win the non-posters and pins. Perhaps they'll have some surprises in store since the event is 6 hours long, but we'll see.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
@Master Spockanort: Alright, I shall admit defeat and draw into the shadows quietly...NEVAR! XD

@Cataclysm: I don't EVER want a software-only game. I cannot hold it, I cannot clean it, and worst of all: I cannot ever transfer it. It's like books. I'm on a Kindle right now, but I have very few books cuz I like physically owning them :3
My copy of KH1 is a GameStop case. I'm gonna give that to a friend and buy one with a real case. So, I'll have effectively bought KH1 thrice :D

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
In total, looks like the poster, a tote bag, a shirt, the pin of the logo, and some postcards and stickers. So far this is the only content they've advertised, and only those who purchase the game at the event will be eligible to win the non-posters and pins. Perhaps they'll have some surprises in store since the event is 6 hours long, but we'll see.

I wonder what that "interactive mural" thing is? Obviously not merch, but I have no idea what that's talking about. A mural is a wall painting, so...

Well, I'll see it when you and Ethy take pictures.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Finally, we might get a HQ poster of that CG Render we've been waiting for since ever! If it ends up on the web, I'm sooo buying!

That's all I have to say. Still too far for me, though I guess admittance is less expensive now.

I wonder what that "interactive mural" thing is? Obviously not merch, but I have no idea what that's talking about. A mural is a wall painting, so...

Well, I'll see it when you and Ethy take pictures.

Obviously it's gonna be one of those Apple touchscreen things, like the one at the Hard Rock Cafe, which has pictures and info about rock history.

Though being a Mural is certainly gonna be different.

I live in the Midwest. The dead center of the country. We're in the same boat. Nothing ever happens where we live :(
It's funny how they choose densely populated areas for anything really, but in the end only 1% of the nations fans can go.

Obvious exaggeration but that's how I feel.

Last edited:

Sorarocks93

Awards
@Master Spockanort: Alright, I shall admit defeat and draw into the shadows quietly...NEVAR! XD

@Cataclysm: I don't EVER want a software-only game. I cannot hold it, I cannot clean it, and worst of all: I cannot ever transfer it. It's like books. I'm on a Kindle right now, but I have very few books cuz I like physically owning them :3
My copy of KH1 is a GameStop case. I'm gonna give that to a friend and buy one with a real case. So, I'll have effectively bought KH1 thrice :D

I feel exactly the same way. If I don't have a physical copy of something it feels like I don't even own it in the first place.

I hope that physical copies of gaming will exist forever. I can't imagine gaming with only digital.

reimeille

I'm glad they changed the location... I almost forgot how hot it's been this week, I was sweating buckets just yesterday. They'd have had heatstroke lawsuits or something haha and they're noticing the good resoonse already yesss

I'm totally getting there early for the pinsss
It sucks though that the prizes are mostly for purchasers, because my family happens to be entirely broke. The only reason I was even able to consider going was because it's free...

I feel exactly the same way. If I don't have a physical copy of something it feels like I don't even own it in the first place.

I hope that physical copies of gaming will exist forever. I can't imagine gaming with only digital.

Same here, wow. Thought I was the only one who felt that way. That's why I always try to buy books and manga and games instead of just reading and emulating online ... Doesn't even feel like I actually read or played them

Zer0sky

I felt like that until last month. I would buy collector's editions and have to get the pre-order bonus on everything. Then I realized I was spending 5 times the price of what things normally cost. Sidenote:I have every original naruto manga and barely cracked the first book open. Then I thought about it and finally decided all that matters is actually playing the game so know I get to take advantage of ps plus's ridiculous discounts, paid $5 for Alice madness returns.

I wonder how many streetpasses there will be? hopefully I can finally finish one of those pink tile puzzles.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I felt like that until last month. I would buy collector's editions and have to get the pre-order bonus on everything. Then I realized I was spending 5 times the price of what things normally cost. Sidenote:I have every original naruto manga and barely cracked the first book open. Then I thought about it and finally decided all that matters is actually playing the game so know I get to take advantage of ps plus's ridiculous discounts, paid $5 for Alice madness returns.

I wonder how many streetpasses there will be? hopefully I can finally finish one of those pink tile puzzles.

Yeah, that's one of the weird things about collecting stuff. You spend a ton of money on it and usually, it just sits there. But there are plenty of people (like me) who have no problem with it. Even if it means spending money on stuff that you know will spend the majority of its lifetime being admired on a shelf for seemingly no purpose.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Well, not every physical purchase needs to be collector's editions with awesome extras. I find just the feeling of having the disc is good enough, and since I don't make many physical game purchases anyway(there are interesting digital games though), it's easy for me to wait for a price drop unless i really, really want said game. Also, used stores and amazon can be great.

Yeah, that's one of the weird things about collecting stuff. You spend a ton of money on it and usually, it just sits there. But there are plenty of people (like me) who have no problem with it. Even if it means spending money on stuff that you know will spend the majority of its lifetime being admired on a shelf for seemingly no purpose.
This actually does kinda bother me sometimes. I watched Toy Story 2 too many times since I can't just have a collectible action figure or toy without playing with it on occassion, if only once a year.

Zer0sky

I just always get upset when I realize I can't have it all. Then I give up.

Well, not every physical purchase needs to be collector's editions with awesome extras. I find just the feeling of having the disc is good enough, and since I don't make many physical game purchases anyway(there are interesting digital games though), it's easy for me to wait for a price drop unless i really, really want said game. Also, used stores and amazon can be great.

Yeah I know what you mean. I just remember one of the reasons I finally bought a digital game; it seems like you can use it on next gen because they said although ps4 & xbox one are not backwards compatible through the disk drive they probably will through emulation. Also, this wouldn't happen to me, it is nice because you can't lose it like a disk. I think subconsciously I wasn't frustrated about not getting a disk is because my xbox 360 shredded at least 4 of my games and took forever to actually play them.

Oh and if by digital games being interesting you meant psn only games I agree. I've be playing
HTML:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zasefwWK5fA
Tokyo Jungle
HTML:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zasefwWK5fA
which is pretty fun. I shouls probably play journey though

Sorarocks93

Awards

Yeah. Damn now I regret cancelling my LE order and swapping it with a standard one. Which means I don't want to get a LE for II.5 because it wouldn't fit with the first one. (I think it's some kind of OCD but I'm not entirely sure.)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah. Damn now I regret cancelling my LE order and swapping it with a standard one. Which means I don't want to get a LE for II.5 because it wouldn't fit with the first one. (I think it's some kind of OCD but I'm not entirely sure.)

If we're lucky, the next LE won't be a small little book/game case and maybe an actual game case + whatever bonus they have.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The first 2000 attendees will receieve a rare KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Disney Collector Pin!

The fact that I'm a Disney pin collector (Kingdom Hearts pin completionist) Is making me absolutely spastic haha xD Yes, the pin is only of the logo and it doesn't look all that amazing but I love the card (cover of 1.5) and it will go along very well with the other 6 official KH pins so far :)

How could they do this to me? They're making that amazing CGI art of the KH1 box art with Roxas, Xion, and Axel into a giant poster? AND I CAN'T HAVE IT BECAUSE I CAN'T GO?

Yup. I have to admit, in terms of 1.5 swag, Japan definitely lost this one. I cannot believe SE made the best decision they've made in ages about the poster...the best KH artwork ever...on a large poster, somebody pinch me!!!!

Please and thank you. And who knows? Maybe one of "those people" will go to this event, and all the merch that they get will wind up on eBay for a ridiculous price that I'll be dumb enough to buy! :p

Luckily, KH merchandise never skyrockets in price. I would be nervous about the pin though, KH pins tend to go fairly high with the Sora Chair Hot Topic pin going for $180 in the past alone. Thankfully, with an Limited Edition 2000 size, the pin at most will go for $30 I'm guessing.

It sucks though that the prizes are mostly for purchasers, because my family happens to be entirely broke. The only reason I was even able to consider going was because it's free...

Which prizes are for purchasers? I thought that was the signed stuff? Considering I cannot attend the event I'll have to deal with that, but I really want the shirt, tote bag, POSTER, AND PIN!!!!!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Which prizes are for purchasers? I thought that was the signed stuff? Considering I cannot attend the event I'll have to deal with that, but I really want the shirt, tote bag, POSTER, AND PIN!!!!!

The shirt and bag at least. I'm guessing they'll have regular pins to give away to the first 2000 and autographed ones to win.

That poster seems to be exclusive for early attendees of the event only, but we'll see tomorrow.

Honestly, what I'd love to know is how they got Nomura to sign all of this stuff.

kupo1121

Awards
The shirt and bag at least. I'm guessing they'll have regular pins to give away to the first 2000 and autographed ones to win.

Yeah, I doubt Nomura signed 2000 pins lol but the shirt and bag would make sense. I know at the DDD event you had to show your receipt to be entered into a raffle to get the shirt so I'm guessing it's the same thing. Okay, so I have friend attending the event, do you think it'd be smart to have them buy a copy there and then try for the shirt and bag but then I'll get the game late since they'd mail it tomorrow (and it wouldn't get here in 2 days) or would it be worth it to just not get the shirt and tote (unless I go through eBay but I have to save my money for something else at the moment <_<)...

Honestly, what I'd love to know is how they got Nomura to sign all of this stuff.

Same here, but something tells me he only signed 2 or 3 things and they'll make everyone enter a raffle and they won't actually have the signed things there, that's how the Re:Coded thing worked. You entered at the event but they e-mailed the winners about a month afterwards.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If they're expecting at least 2000 people to show, the chance of winning anything is very slim. Since you are saving your money for something else, I think it would be a better decision to do that instead. At the end of the day even if you are lucky to win those items, it is a plain white shirt with the logo and the name of the event (this is a lame design why did we not get the same one from the London pre-launch) + a tote bag that you probably wouldn't even use.

kupo1121

Awards
If they're expecting at least 2000 people to show, the chance of winning anything is very slim. Since you are saving your money for something else, I think it would be a better decision to do that instead. At the end of the day even if you are lucky to win those items, it is a plain white shirt with the logo and the name of the event (this is a lame design why did we not get the same one from the London pre-launch) + a tote bag that you probably wouldn't even use.

That's true. Thanks Sign!!! You're right that I wouldn't end up using the tote btw, it's the same design that was on the shirts given out at the DDD release and while the SE staff was nice enough to give me one of their's (since I didn't win one) I still haven't worn it, can't bring myself to xP

Good luck guys and I want photos...LOTS OF THEM (but I'm pretty sure I don't even have to say that since I know you guys will have lots of awesome photos!)

P.S. What was the design on the London shirt o_O?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back