• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event in Anaheim, California!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Black with the symbols, exactly like the tote bag in the image. I suppose it's not that much better, but compared to this white one xD

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Black with the symbols, exactly like the tote bag in the image. I suppose it's not that much better, but compared to this white one xD

Ah, that's the one that they gave out at the DDD launch event. On the back of that one it had the DDD logo, did it have 1.5 for the London Launch? Perhaps the white one will have something on the back to make it better, I have to admit that it is quite plain...it being white doesn't help <_<

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's similar to the KH3D shirt, but not quite: [KH3D] [1.5]

I kind of miss the shirts Nomura designed years ago. Shame they're no longer being produced.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
...the other 6 official KH pins so far :)

6 pins? Say what? I thought there only two. One that had the Door to Darkness and one with Mickey in his Organization robe. What are the other four?

Yup. I have to admit, in terms of 1.5 swag, Japan definitely lost this one. I cannot believe SE made the best decision they've made in ages about the poster...the best KH artwork ever...on a large poster, somebody pinch me!!!!

If all else fails, I'm finding a super high resolution version of that picture and hitting up PosterBurner. If I can't have one, I'll make my own! They're really at making them good too. I have a poster of the 1.5 artwork in my room and it looks AMAZING because I found an image that was like 7000 by 3000 something pixels. It's movie poster sized and it was only $20.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey! Guys who will be at the event, we're going to try and meet at the Platinum Ballroom kiosk outside of the ballroom around 2pm. I say "try" because this is subject to change. I'll probably have a poster container held up in the air around that time...

Edit: hey I fount a map! The kiosk should be in the ballroom foyer...somewhere. I'll probably be a bit more clear tomorrow...

laxah_phototour112.jpg

laxahf01.png

Last edited:

iLeen

Awards
Thanks for the map, Spockanort! I was wondering what parking would look like...

Well, I'm still debating whether to go or not because the most I'll probably be able to spend there is 2.5 hours, maybe less, plus I would get there late, but it is a nice opportunity SE has given to the fans :3

Kevin Perez

I think I'm in love....All over again! I would love to have a poster like that in my room.

iLeen

Awards
That would be me. Lol. Thanks for the thought! Have a good lunch (?)!

kupo1121

Awards
6 pins? Say what? I thought there only two. One that had the Door to Darkness and one with Mickey in his Organization robe. What are the other four?

They were the 4 Hot Topic pins released years ago. The Sora Chair pin in specific is the most wanted KH pin out there right now. There is one up on eBay for auction now but it's already over $100 just for the pin (it isn't even mint condition on card o_O).
pin74533
pin74534
pin74535
pin74540

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so bad lol because I want that poster SO BAD! My friend sent me a picture of the pin but I cannot find it right now, it is literally the logo of the game and the card is the cover art xP

Hope you guys have a great rest of the afternoon!

I hope so too ^_^

So I do have some friends attending the event right now and they are keeping me updated. Some of them are already in, some are still outside. Here's what they pretty much sent me so far:

- Earliest people arrived at 3-5am.
- There were over 3000 people in line before the event even started
- The pin is LE2000
- The poster is LE8000
- Some people are walking out with up to 10 posters (nobody is monitoring the poster station or weren't at the time)
- They are almost out of the game and you do need to buy the game to enter the raffle for the autographed Nomura stuff

No word on the shirt or tote bag yet. I'm so nervous about the pin, one of my friends is inside but only got 1 pin and I really want that pin (being a pin collector and all) so I'm so out of my mind right now haha xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
BTqey49CUAAHoCh.jpg

Grab a tile from our awesome History of #KINGDOMHEARTS wall and see you can find the Golden Mickey tile for prizes!

kupo1121

Awards
Well that's much cooler than the mural I thought it would be ^_^ Curious what the cool prize is, bet something signed by Nomura :)

EDIT: So it appears winners of something receive a lithograph, not signed by Nomura, just the lithograph of SDG in the chair. I'm guessing that is if you find the gold Mickey symbol on the mural???

Last edited:

iLeen

Awards
Still in line outside. Wonder if I should just leave and go to Disneyland instead :D

The mural pic looks awesome! Love how all the faces were ripped off first.

kupo1121

Awards
Well, I just got the worst news of the month (given it's been only a week xP) so far...pins are out and nobody who was there was able to get me one. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't completely heartbroken. You know that you're too attached to your things when you feel your throat closing up at the thought of a pin being gone, but what can I do, that's what's happening and there is no point in lying and saying that it isn't.

I know I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but if anyone has an extra pin or would be willing to sell, trade, anything (I'm completely serious) please let me know about the pin.

EDIT: Event is pretty much over from what I'm hearing. They are out of nearly everything EXCEPT posters, but I have to admit that this event was TERRIBLY RUN (not because I did not get the stuff I was hoping), let me explain:

- The poster table was left unattended for most of the event so people who went up grabbed as many as they could and walked straight out. I'm hearing that the most they heard of was 1 person walked out with 10 posters.

- The pins were 1 PER PERSON and sadly, people walked back outside from the main event into the waiting room and went back in like they were new and the employees gave them ANOTHER pin. I also heard that people walked out with 4 pins when they were only supposed to have 1. The poster was thankfully not fully gone so everyone who wanted 1 got 1, but this is NOT FAIR! How is it fair when there are well over 3000 people in line before the event starts for 1 person to get 4 pins when only 2000 pins exist??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????

- When people who went back outside to get another pin went back inside, they held the line up and the line moved incredibly slow. After all the games and pins were gone people just wanted a poster (to walk away with something) and once they entered the main building employees started giving posters outside the building so people would just leave. However, those who were in front of those who got posters weren't allowed to go back outside to get a poster, they had to wait another hour to get a poster. So basically, if you got there late, you got a poster and waited there for 3 hours. If you got there early, you got a poster and had to wait 4 hours AND THEN another 1.

Don't get me wrong, I know you probably think I'm just overly angry at the pin situation and perhaps I am, but you cannot deny that the employees didn't really know what they were doing at this event. I cannot blame them, I heard horror stories from D23 at the Anaheim Convention Center this year and I really do hope that they do another event like this for 2.5 next year, but I'll be darned if they didn't do a terrible job of hiring some employees this year. They need to fix that for next year...

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Well, I just got the worst news of the month (given it's been only a week xP) so far...pins are out and nobody who was there was able to get me one. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't completely heartbroken. You know that you're too attached to your things when you feel your throat closing up at the thought of a pin being gone, but what can I do, that's what's happening and there is no point in lying and saying that it isn't.

I'm sure you don't want to resort to this, but there's probably someone on eBay selling two or three for like $85 or more.

EDIT: As a matter of fact, there's already two of them on eBay. One going for $40 bid-only and another for $120 buy-it-now.

There's also already three event posters up ranging from $30-80. God, people are greedy.

kupo1121

Awards
I'm sure you don't want to resort to this, but there's probably someone on eBay selling two or three for like $85 or more.

EDIT: As a matter of fact, there's already two of them on eBay. One going for $40 bid-only and another for $120 buy-it-now.

haha yup, I'm already watching them both. I know I spend a lot of money on KH stuff, but there is no way I'd spend anywhere near $100 on the pin <_< As for the $40, I'm thinking about it, but I'm really trying to save my money for something next month and I'd be lying if $40 wasn't a lot (it's the cost of the game itself) so I'm quite torn :( and it's $40 IF nobody bids on it...nevermind, I just checked and somebody bid on it. That pretty much sets the price at $40 which is a lot of money >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back