• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Launch Event in Anaheim, California!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLeen

Awards
Some people were there since 4am, our group got there at around 6. I got there 7:30, Sign a bit later.

VIDEO GAMES ARE SRS BUSINESS ;A; At the KH3D Nintendo World event last year in NY, people had lined up the day before and camped out on the street waiting...

O_O Now that's what I call dedication. Wish I could be that hardcore, but for me: sleep > everything else.

Yup, look at how long the line is when any console is released O___O And I'll admit, guilty as charged for waiting overnight for BOTH the Re:Coded and DDD events. I got to both events at 9pm the night before and I was never the first person there, Re:Coded I was 9th I think, DDD I was 16th.

No shame in that! Ever gonna aim to be 1st or you'll just get there when you get there?

Also, noticed KH FB updated their photo booth photos which I am not in :p (but I did get to peek from outside the room of people taking their pictures :D )

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151582731205841.1073741835.76090440840&type=3

Anyone see themselves? I remember that guy with the X-blade walking outside. It was seriously one of the BEST handmade keyblades I've ever seen (not that I've seen many in person, but still). Also, I love the SE staff poses, especially the dude sleeping in front of Pooh's house and one sending another flying across the Olympus Coliseum grounds. Agrabah jumper also has the most entertaining face full of so much expression; it brings the whole picture to life! (I also think he was the nice guy making multiple runs around the line outside updating the people on what's happening on the inside, and trying to make the wait more bearable, so kudos to you random staff member)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
No shame in that! Ever gonna aim to be 1st or you'll just get there when you get there?

It's a nice thought to be first, but the people who were first for DDD waited overnight for 3 nights and the people for Re:Coded waited overnight for 2 so I just cannot make myself stay outside that late. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice story, but the SE staff knows me at this point (since I make it a point to thank them all and they know me "that kid that goes to all the KH events" at least on the east coast) and I'm okay with that, I don't think I need to wait overnight multiple nights.

Anyone see themselves? I remember that guy with the X-blade walking outside. It was seriously one of the BEST handmade keyblades I've ever seen (not that I've seen many in person, but still). Also, I love the SE staff poses, especially the dude sleeping in front of Pooh's house and one sending another flying across the Olympus Coliseum grounds. Agrabah jumper also has the most entertaining face full of so much expression; it brings the whole picture to life! (I also think he was the nice guy making multiple runs around the line outside updating the people on what's happening on the inside, and trying to make the wait more bearable, so kudos to you random staff member)

I love looking through the photobooth photos. It's weird but looking back at Re:Coded and DDD, the photobooth was my most fun memory since I always make it a point to come up with extremely creative ways to pose in the photos. You can easily find mine from DDD event just by the way they stand out but I don't want to post them here just because I personally don't like too >_<

KHi staff and everyone who attended, are you guys on the FB page photos???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back