• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Launch Trailer + Screens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Today marks the official English release of Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- in North America. While our official news update regarding the game's release will be uploaded later on today, we are pleased to share with you today the Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Launch Trailer, as well as a few new screens from this collection.

So what are you waiting for? Turn on your Playstation 3 and get playing!

Sorarocks93

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Launch trailer + Screens

Just a few more days. Oh boy!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

This trailer and the recent LR trailers show that Square Enix know how to make good trailers. So why do they so often suck?
But golly gosh, that was a good trailer.

Sorarocks93

Awards

This trailer and the recent LR trailers show that Square Enix know how to make good trailers. So why do they so often suck?
But golly gosh, that was a good trailer.

Probably because they don't bother with them. They release so many trailers of all of their games. I think they want to make sure that announcement trailers and launch trailers are better made since they are deciding point the viewers need.

Besides, they can only use so much content without spoiling anything.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards

I wonder if Eb will host a midnight release though my guess probably not but it won't hurt asking. The screenshot are a tease, need my kh HD crack hit now! Less than a day till it rolls round to the 12th in aus and i can't get any sleep

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards

OOH I can't wait for my copy to arrive... but I have to wait until next week. xD

I'll have my nephew play with me, he said he wants to because he wants to see Mickey. xD

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards

I wonder if Eb will host a midnight release though my guess probably not but it won't hurt asking. The screenshot are a tease, need my kh HD crack hit now! Less than a day till it rolls round to the 12th in aus and i can't get any sleep

I have extremely high doubts of that happening.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's weird hearing Aerith provide the narration at the start of the trailer. They take something normal she said and turned it into this mysterious message.

Wave57

Awards

That was an amazing trailer! :D
I'm now pumped for this game, just a couple more hours until Gamestop opens...

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

It's weird hearing Aerith provide the narration at the start of the trailer. They take something normal she said and turned it into this mysterious message.

And what's weirder, that's not the original track from the game. That's Andrea Bowen, the new voice of Aerith for the franchise. They had her record the line just for the trailer. Isn't that weird?

SORA619

Awards

I was waiting for a very good launch trailer and that's what I got! :D

Can't wait for mine to arrive! *.*

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

I'm getting it in a few hours! So excited for a game that I already played lol.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

That trailer was beautiful. At first I didn't recognize the source of the narration, but yeah, that's an interesting choice I think worked!

I paid to have this bad boy arrive today for my birthday so - COME TO ME, KH HD.

raycat27_2003

Awards

And what's weirder, that's not the original track from the game. That's Andrea Bowen, the new voice of Aerith for the franchise. They had her record the line just for the trailer. Isn't that weird?
I thought that was a new voice, however, I thought it sounded more like Ali Hillis, more than this Andrea Bowen. Still, an awesome trailer nonetheless.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Is it really just for the trailer then? Or did she record Aerith's few lines of dialogue in general for the game?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It...sounds like Mandy Moore meets Andrea Bowen meets Amy Adams...So who knows who it is lol.

I thought that was a new voice, however, I thought it sounded more like Ali Hillis, more than this Andrea Bowen. Still, an awesome trailer nonetheless.

It isn't Ali Hillis at all xD

MasterKaze

Awards
It's times like this that I wish I got a PS3 instead of a 360. They don't come often, but when they do...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I honestly thought it was Alyson Stoner. Part of that could have been the Xion theme playing in the background though. It's definitely not Mandy Moore's dialogue from the original game, that's for sure.

But man, I am so happy that the US trailers are getting so much better nowadays! I think they've learned that they can't just do a copy and paste of the Japanese trailer and put in English dubbing anymore. They have to build a new trailer from scratch.

And I just love those Station of Awakening-themed transitions and Destati playing in the background. This was a really awesome trailer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back