• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official North America Autographed Lithograph Contest!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official North America Autographed Lithograph Contest! UPDATED

I am insanely jealous of you, but im happy that it went to a KH fan such as yourself and not some random nub

i agree better than someone who loves and adores kingdom hearts and then some weirdo who only wants it for there possessed collection and to rub it in there friends faces; not that i'm saying you shouldn't do that haha.

TheHeroOfPixels

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official North America Autographed Lithograph Contest! UPDATED

I hate it when people enter contests then dont pay attention to it then there are tons of people wanting to win and closely paying attention and the nub wins and hes like "Cool, dont even know what this is...." I really hope no one sells these on Ebay, i would want to buy it, but it would go for so much its just not right.

i agree something this special should be won to people that actually do enjoy the series, and have passion to share it with there friends. i'm so proud of you and your mom for winning it!

TheHeroOfPixels

Me too! Also, if you dont mind, since they took the page down, do you think you could possibly get your mom to post the story somewhere else? I am incredibly interested to read it

Danggit! I have 0% chance of winning because as I was waiting for the winners to be announced, I started reading the fine print and its not open to all of NA, only US. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Darn! That Amazon thing is probably gone already :( I'm nearly 3 hours late (more than 3 hours) I was waiting until tomorrow for them to announce something...WHY?!?!?!?!??!?!

EDIT: Yup, both are gone. I completely missed the part where it was posted yesterday so I thought the competition was going to go up tomorrow, but it was today...ARGHHH!!! Why didn't I read it?!?!??!

Last edited:

auburritoloveskh

Website
auburritoloveskh.tumblr.com

Thank you everybody! I will definitely treasure it, and so will my mom! We will definitely not be selling it on ebay, haha. If I have kids they can sell it when I am dead, that is if my love of kingdom hearts isn't passed on to them.(You know, if they want to be a shame to their mother. xD) Anyways, I wanted to get better pictures up tonight, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.

They took down the entry? I can still see it?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151476746555841&set=a.425862255840.195562.76090440840&type=1&comme
nt_id=9107939&offset=0&total_comments=3976

anyways, this was the post-
best memory...my kids being 7 and 5 crying infront of the TV not being able to save Kairi from possessed Riku(Ansem SOD) and mom saved the day! Yeah, mom don't mess around when her babies are sad.I finished it too, we all played together. That's the power of the Key Blade Aubrey McCann and Charlie McCann

Good luck to everybody who entered the amazon giveaway!!!!

TheHeroOfPixels

Thank you everybody! I will definitely treasure it, and so will my mom! We will definitely not be selling it on ebay, haha. If I have kids they can sell it when I am dead, that is if my love of kingdom hearts isn't passed on to them.(You know, if they want to be a shame to their mother. xD) Anyways, I wanted to get better pictures up tonight, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.

They took down the entry? I can still see it?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151476746555841&set=a.425862255840.195562.76090440840&type=1&comme
nt_id=9107939&offset=0&total_comments=3976

anyways, this was the post-
best memory...my kids being 7 and 5 crying infront of the TV not being able to save Kairi from possessed Riku(Ansem SOD) and mom saved the day! Yeah, mom don't mess around when her babies are sad.I finished it too, we all played together. That's the power of the Key Blade Aubrey McCann and Charlie McCann

Good luck to everybody who entered the amazon giveaway!!!!
When I click on that link, i get this:
[h=2]This content is currently unavailable[/h]

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Sigh, IDK how that Amazon thing worked but I'm really sad that the contest only lasted 30 minutes. I still find it hard to believe that they got over 555 e-mails in 30 minutes. I understand that it's popular, but I just cannot imagine THAT many people seeing it and partaking in it...oh well...another one bites the dust.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Sigh, IDK how that Amazon thing worked but I'm really sad that the contest only lasted 30 minutes. I still find it hard to believe that they got over 555 e-mails in 30 minutes. I understand that it's popular, but I just cannot imagine THAT many people seeing it and partaking in it...oh well...another one bites the dust.

I can 100% believe it, especially since the official KH facebook advertised the contest (with over 2mil likes sooo.) They probably got 555 emails in less than 20 min.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Thanks for the link, auburritoloveskh! That really was a nice story she wrote. Mom to the rescue!

Shoxir

Awards
Anyone check gamestop's twitter? They're giving away 2 more of these!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Anyone check gamestop's twitter? They're giving away 2 more of these!

Yep! Just saw it on Facebook. We have until midnight on September 16th to retweet their post. Therefore, since I never win Twitter contests, I'm completely prepared to lose. Twice.

MasterKaze

Awards
Yep! Just saw it on Facebook. We have until midnight on September 16th to retweet their post. Therefore, since I never win Twitter contests, I'm completely prepared to lose. Twice.
It's been 3 hours and there's already been 312 retweets! This will be impossible to win!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
It's been 3 hours and there's already been 312 retweets! This will be impossible to win!

Really? I thought there were like 400 something retweets when I saw it before. Maybe that was something else. Regardless, I would have a heart attack if I won, but I'm fully prepared to lose. The odds are most certainly not in my favor (C'mon November 22nd. Hurry up.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back