• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Promotion Begins!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

With KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX releasing on March 14, 2013, it's only natural that we begin to see some promotional media come our way! The first of many we hope to come is this poster, featuring the familiar artwork originally used on the KINGDOM HEARTS original soundtrack, now remastered like the games the title consists of. Check it out below!

Source: ArikaMiz

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The phrase on the side is making me hopeful and nostalgic.

"Now is the time for Kingdom Hearts."

do you know if they have a north american one yet

No, there is no confirmation of a North American version of this game at the moment. This is fairly normal considering we don't usually get info on a localization until after the game has released in Japan.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The phrase on the side is making me hopeful and nostalgic.

"Now is the time for Kingdom Hearts."
The HD collection is hopefully the start of something better for the KH series. With 1.5 coming, the inevitable 2.5 and eventual KH3... I think we're on the right track.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I really hope the camera is controlled with the second stick with this remake. I never had any problems with the first game's camera, but with KH2 I just felt like I had more control over the game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I really hope the camera is controlled with the second stick with this remake. I never had any problems with the first game's camera, but with KH2 I just felt like I had more control over the game.

It is. That was one of the things they confirmed. Camera remapped to right analog stick.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
And before anyone jumps to conclusions, remember that this is merely a direct conversion based off of the current exchange rates.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I was mainly asking out of curiosity of whether or not this game will be the usual price of a new game or if it will be reduced slightly in price because it's a remake.

Considering the amount of work going into this I wouldn't be surprised if it was full price.

captain

Bronze Member
PS3 HD collections are usually $10-20 less than a brand new game.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
The background on that poster looks new.

Anyway am I the only one who totally fangasmed at the PS3 logo on the poster? Such a combination I've been waiting for a long time! *drools*

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I read the description 3 times before realising we aren't getting a remastered version of the soundtrack :p

KINGDOM HEARTS original soundtrack, now remastered like the games

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
So the poster is "remastered"? That makes no sense.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I read the description 3 times before realising we aren't getting a remastered version of the soundtrack :p

It makes more sense when you read the previous "featuring the familiar artwork originally used on the" :3

Vəntus;5959093 said:
The artwork is remastered. But I don't see a difference, probably a contrast/vibrance/saturation thing.

You sir, win the prize!

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
You cannot remaster artwork though. It's a bit like previewing music. Can't do it. But that's another discussion.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Now you're just being nitpicky. There's only so many times you can actually say "recycled/reused/old artwork". Sue me for mixing up my vocabulary for some variety! D:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Now you're just being nitpicky. There's only so many times you can actually say "recycled/reused/old artwork". Sue me for mixing up my vocabulary for some variety! D:

All right, but I need to know your name and address among other things so we can get this into court ASAP jkjkjk

I don't want to ask, but with this image being used more and more, I think it is safer and safer to assume this has an extremely high chance of being the coverart, and I'm okay with it, it is one of the nicer pieces of artwork from KH1.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
OBJECTION

tumblr_luagcsQz9q1ql0gm1o2_500.gif

But in all seriousness, yeah, looks like this is the cover art for 1.5 unfortunately. It's nice that they brought it back since the first soundtrack. I just got my hopes up for new art xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back