• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
For those in the UK shopto.net have updated their site and now have the limited edition listed. The priced increased slightly by £2 but it's still cheaper than other outlets.

Ah, that's great news! Thank you for informing us!

nijogi

OK, so I preordered the 'original' version yesterday at £2 cheaper. On my account it's now listed as limited edition but at the same price (£25.85). I hope this means I'm taking advantage of Shopto's price promise AND getting the artbook :p

Haha I pre-ordered a while ago so I'm saving £2 too! They only have the limited edition listed on their site so we should be getting that art book.

Yessir_23

Awards
Haha I pre-ordered a while ago so I'm saving £2 too! They only have the limited edition listed on their site so we should be getting that art book.
Awesome, that's good to know! Shopto does seem to be cheaper than everywhere else, great site.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Great contribution to the question.

It was already answered. I just felt the need to clarify that all of the information you would need answered is in the OP to limit the repetition of a question that should not have to be asked if one were to read the OP.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
No, the same product that they have in the computer. They just have to update the information. The Limited Edition is the pre-order and the Standard when they run out of artbooks. Does that make sense?

That made a lot more sense ^_^ Thanks now I can confidently go down and preorder the game in roughly 30 minutes so I don't have to panic about the artbook being gone anymore.

Remember this game is already $39.99. This is really cheap per SCEA's pricing standard for HD Remasters. They wouldn't have room in their budget to make a $100+ page artbook.

I agree, plus, if they do plan on releasing a huge artbook, they'll either release one in a Collector's Edition for KH3 OR they'll release a really huge one to coincide with KH3's release that is separate from KH3. That artbook would consist of all the art from over all the games in the Seeker of Darkness Chronicles. Why would they make such a big artbook then if more than half the art has already been released as a free preorder bonus?

I'm surprised anyone is complaining considering this is a free pre-order bonus, and is a nicer pre-order bonus than anything we've gotten with any other KH game.

Perhaps people miss sending out mail to their pen pals using their favorite KH postcards <3

also, i hope this comes with a soundtrack, psn avatar, ps3 theme, and steelbook case. i know it sounds odd, but with all things considered, it would be a nice CE.

I wouldn't expect that from this game but it would really surprise me if KH3 didn't have the ultimate CE with the works.

An extra PS3 theme? We already get 3 (or 4?) themes in the game itself, I don't see the point in having another one as an extra.

I do find it odd that only JPN got the 7-11 theme, that's why I was leaning towards the preorder bonus being that theme but we shall see ^_^

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Isnt september tenth technically Summer?

Yeah, that's what Chaser was referring to a few pages back. It's really odd; I suppose the transition from Summer to Fall takes place sometime between September 7th-10th for SE if BBS is anything to go by.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yeah, that's what Chaser was referring to a few pages back. It's really odd; I suppose the transition from Summer to Fall takes place sometime between September 7th-10th for SE if BBS is anything to go by.

Yeah. Anyway......

Wow, putting the cards as page numbers directly over the artworks is a horrible idea, but because the book will most likely not contain more than 20 pages with the artworks seen already elsewhere, it's just a minor annoyance.

That being said, I'm waiting for a full-blown Kingdom Hearts Artbook for ages, especially since the Complete Visual Art Book was never released.
To be fair, this seems to have some artwork not seen elsewhere.

Eh. When I see "limited edition," my mind immediately takes it as "limited to as many as they can sell."

But no, I had not seen that quote, so thank you.
Limited can mean 125,000-as demonstrated by the Walt Disney Treasures DVDs, which gives most of us who preorder early ample opportunity to get one. I probably wont be disappointed, since a lot of this art(including some that people already mentioned) is either uncommon/hard to find or I havent seen it. Plus, naturally, the page count will be low simply because preorder bonuses are usually lightweight.......literally.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
To be fair, this seems to have some artwork not seen elsewhere.

It does. The promo pic alone shows two (or one, depending on how you look at it) pieces of artwork we haven't seen yet: the train to the top left of the logo, and Riku at the bottom.

It'll be interesting to see what other surprises they have in store for us~

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Hey I have just noticed that September 13th is on a Friday! Making it to Halloween town on the first night just because of that. Great that we have the entire weekend available to. clearing my schedule for that weekend :p

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
It does. The promo pic alone shows two (or one, depending on how you look at it) pieces of artwork we haven't seen yet: the train to the top left of the logo, and Riku at the bottom.

It'll be interesting to see what other surprises they have in store for us~

Not sure if serious.....

But the artwork above the trio in HT costumes on the right is storyboards, including some for Simba's summoning animation! that one's on the official page.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hey I have just noticed that September 13th is on a Friday! Making it to Halloween town on the first night just because of that. Great that we have the entire weekend available to. clearing my schedule for that weekend :p

And then I realize that the game is releasing on a Tuesday in NA and I have to work a minimum of 24 hours per week *sob*

Not sure if serious.....

Totes serious :3

But the artwork above the trio in HT costumes on the right is storyboards, including some for Simba's summoning animation! that one's on the official page.

Yep, we've got those in our gallery! The storyboards are incredible; shame they've released so few of them these past 11 years.

JaeTM

Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before but...is the LE a separate copy and pre-order from the SE?...or is the art book simply included into the SE when you purchase the game for the first few customers?

I went to GameStop today to pre-order and they didn't have a SKU for the LE and didn't seem to know about the art book for this game. How do you go about pre-ordering it to get the art book?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back