• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanarkand16

So I went to GameStop and pre-ordered my copy last Friday, but the guy there said that there wasn't a pre-order bonus listed, but then I went to the website and it was listed right there. So how am I supposed to know if I'm gonna get the art book or not?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
So I went to GameStop and pre-ordered my copy last Friday, but the guy there said that there wasn't a pre-order bonus listed, but then I went to the website and it was listed right there. So how am I supposed to know if I'm gonna get the art book or not?
Do you live in North America? If you do, and there was only one listing for 1.5 you should be getting the artbook. Some GameStops/EBGames don't have the pre-order in their system yet.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
For all Canadian fans:

PAj4k24.png

Welp, my fellow Canadians, get to transferring your pre-orders stat.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
SE you had one job. This had great potential for success but with this preorder mess in Canada and Europe, you're not doing anyone any favors.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
So I guess that means I have to go and change my pre-order at the shop?
That's an e-mail reply from EB Games Canada, so if you live in Canada the answer is yes. As, apparently, if you don't specifiy then you'll be getting the bilingual pre-oder sans artbook.

Dark Wing

Awards
i dont understand why they dont just give the art book out with ALL pre-orders like was seemingly advertised -_- i can see a lot of people not realizing this and being very upset when their art book's not there...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
i dont understand why they dont just give the art book out with ALL pre-orders like was seemingly advertised -_- i can see a lot of people not realizing this and being very upset when their art book's not there...
Square Enix dropped the ball on this one.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
in case there's any confusing about eb games in canada, what i was told is they have a listing for a bilingual version of the game that does not come with the artbook and a listing for a limited edition with the artbook, both are the same price.

As, apparently, if you don't specifiy then you'll be getting the bilingual pre-oder sans artbook.

Wait, so there is a separate version with both English and Japanese audio tracks?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Wait, so there is a separate version with both English and Japanese audio tracks?
It's probably English and French since Canada is a bilingual but I've e-mailed EB Games again to clarify.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
GAME finally has the limited edition version available for preorder, it's about £5 more though.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Aw man, I feel bad for the folks that have to pay extra. It just ain't right. :c

It's probably English and French since Canada is a bilingual but I've e-mailed EB Games again to clarify.

Okay. That would make much more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back