• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Sound Team Interview!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
You wouldn't have to ask me twice. I'm really hoping they release it as a Orchestra album and release it in all territories (forever crying over the lack of the KH3D OST in North America) because the HD remaster music is beyond worth it.

Oh gosh, I forgot how upset I am that we never got the DDD soundtrack like they said we would :(

I have not really gotten to watch much other than the Days scenes so far, so I have only heard a few of the remixed tracks in KH1. Though I plan to watch and listen to them soon :) I already know from I have heard though, I would love an orchestrated album!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
You wouldn't have to ask me twice. I'm really hoping they release it as a Orchestra album and release it in all territories (forever crying over the lack of the KH3D OST in North America) because the HD remaster music is beyond worth it.

I would really buy the soundtrack if they ever release it. I really didn't think the remastered tracks would sound much more gorgeous.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thanks, guys <3 I worked really hard on that (for nine hours!! lol), so I'm glad that you enjoyed the interview :3

RockyTexan

Loved that interview. The sound team is amazing for Kingdom Hearts. Im glad they took the time to go in and remake the music and make it sound better than it already was.

Alienator11

I have no idea what that means haha but I bet it'll be freakin awesome with some turtle beaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back