• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX to be in the next issue of Famitsu Weekly!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

With only 11 days until Japan can get their hands on the game, Famitsu will be featuring KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX before it's release on March 14th.

The issue, which is to be released on Thursday the 7th of March, will no doubt be doing a final coverage of the game, going over the new features and what to expect when playing the game. Hopefully it will feature a final batch of new screenshots and some news on what sort of trophies will be included in the game!

Source: Famitsu.com

Yessir_23

Awards
Hopefully they'll some new trophies! With regards to revealing new features, maybe the addition of voices to the parts of KH1 that were silent before, like the fight with Xemnas.

SORA619

Awards
If there wasn't Mirror Of Fate this week I would have bought the japanese edition too... I really want to see the trophies thought.... Of course the secret bosses and Sephy will be the hardest ones.

SmilingMuse35

I'm looking forward to it! I wonder what Famitsu's overall and final impressions of "Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix" will be. I can't wait to know about the coverage soon. :smile:

Xagzan

Awards
No. Leave the fight with Xemnas silent. A voice will only destroy the atmosphere.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Agreed. Part of the mystery of these mysterious enemies is that they're silent. And the text appears in the middle of the screen as a testament to that.

Yessir_23

Awards
Perhaps, but I thought it would be appropriate to add his voice since we now know what he sounds likes- he's even in the Days movie included on the disc.

It's like how Roxas' voice is later added when he speaks to Xemnas on the darkness beach :p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm surprised no one has received an early copy yet.
Expect something tomorrow or the day after ;)

And you guys talking about the Xemnas voice, remember to keep it civil please.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why would there be an action figure with a magazine?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There are game bundles with action figures?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
There are game bundles with action figures?

876765.jpg

It's a Play Arts Kai too.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Of course it'd be Metal Gear *sob*

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think Tomb Raider had one????????????

Yup, both the Metal Gear and Tomb Raider Collector's Editions came with the Play Arts Kai figures of their respective protagonists. Honestly, if SE starts to include Play Arts figures of the main characters into Collector's Editions, that is one smart move. A lot of people I know who see my KH ones like them a lot but had no idea they existed. By spreading the word of how amazing the Play Arts Kai line is, they are only helping themselves while simultaneously helping the fans get the figure at a much cheaper price ^_^

Sadly, I don't know what figure they would have even included with 1.5HD Remix so I'm not shocked they aren't including it. The KH1 Sora and Riku, Roxas, and Axel figures are all out of production so there go pretty much any main character in any of the games on 1.5HD Remix... are already out of production so those wouldn't be included so unless there is someone else they could have included, I don't know who they would have even done in the first place.

As for KH 2.5 HD Remix, they've already done KH1 Sora, and they are going to be done with DDD Sora and Riku by that time (they are coming out later this year, before KH 2.5 is released) so unless they do the BbS trio (COME ON SE...WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE THEM YET!!!) which they should, they won't do it for KH 2.5 either :(

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
unless they do the BbS trio (COME ON SE...WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE THEM YET!!!) which they should, they won't do it for KH 2.5 either :(

DON'T REMIND ME ;A;

The only things we have of them are those KH Mobile charms and we just keep getting more Sora, Sora, Sora. I love the guy but come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back