• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophies, PSN and More Details!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Man I wish that they would port this to Vita ): Why do we get FFX and not this?

Oh well, I still can't wait to play this on my PS3. Trophies are what I look forward to the most, since I already have KH1 FM (and 2 FM and BBS FM for that matter) so the FM content is not a new experience. Fall seems so far off though ;_;

TepidShark

Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophies, PSN and More Details!

I swear he's making it sound like the English version might have additional content.
But would they really pull this kind of stuff?

Get ready, guys. 1.5 HD Re:FinalRemix+ next year.

This will not be happening at any point ever. I can say that with full confidence.

1) Why release this collection around the world with the same version of the games to everybody then say "oh hey Japan gets a re re mix!" No, that is not how it goes. Square Enix doesn't have the time to waste doing something ridiculous like that.

2) Rob's statement, while extremely broad and if taken out of context can be read differently, seems to be implying that there is more work for the localization and other circumstances than we actually realize.

This is pure speculation but maybe the Western versions will include a trailer for 2.5. Who knows? Based on when the Western versions are probably coming out, E3 will probably be between the Japanese and Western releases.

Last edited:

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Trophies, PSN and More Details!

No, it is not playable. You get trophies while watching.
assuming the separate trophy menu is what I think it is...

Easiest. Platinum. Ever.

Every time someone says the word "Darkness" or "Friendship," take one shot.
Every time Axel says, "Got it Memorized?" take two shots.
Every time someone's eating sea-salt ice cream...Uh.

We'd be drunk halfway through the movie, so I dont think we need the Seasalt Ice Cream.

Nobodies on the other hand......

Also, Rob's statement doesnt entirely deny the possibility of a PS4 version, even though the games are being unified on one remix, assuming that KH3 is made for both PS3 and PS4, it wouldnt be farfetched to put all the HD collections and KH3 onto two consoles as they'd still be more unified collections of stories than what we've had so far.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

assuming the separate trophy menu is what I think it is...

Easiest. Platinum. Ever.
Games can have their own trophy list without there being a platinum. Just look at certain mini games or ps1 classics that has trophies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Games can have their own trophy list without there being a platinum. Just look at certain mini games or ps1 classics that has trophies.

Yeah, if they had their own platinum, there is no way Days will have a Platinum, it is just WAY too easy to let a friend borrow the game, put it on and let them do something else and they'll have a platinum in under 3 hours??? No way...Days at most will have bronze trophies all the way through and then MAYBE if we're lucky a silver or gold for finishing them all.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophies, PSN and More Details!

2) Rob's statement, while extremely broad and if taken out of context can be read differently, seems to be implying that there is more work for the localization and other circumstances than we actually realize.

As in adding voices for the Disney worlds of Re:CoM to make them feel less bland?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They're not going to add voices to the Disney world scenes.

Who knows what they're doing. They might just be re-translating stuff like the Ansems Reports, as well as tweaking some stuff.

Kaffikjelen

There is also a set of trophies for KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days when watching the cinematics.
Wow, that's even sillier than rewarding a trophy for watching a game's intro cinematic. :eek:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow, that's even sillier than rewarding a trophy for watching a game's intro cinematic. :eek:

Well, it is similar to how sometimes in games you play through bits then watch a cutscene and get a trophy for reaching that point.

Honestly getting trophies for watching Days is a great reward if you just absolutely abhor Days in general.

As in adding voices for the Disney worlds of Re:CoM to make them feel less bland?

They didn't do it in the Japanese version. I don't expect it for the English version.

AxelLover96

:confused::confused::confused::confused:Hello, I was just wondering if there was any more information on the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix and the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix being on the playstation store or available for PS4 at all, because I really want to get the PS4 for Kingdom Hearts 3 but I do not want to have to get both systems just to be able to play 1.5 and 2.5. Or is there any way to get the games and play them on the PS4 or what the deal with that is. Please do respond soon as I hope to make a decision on what I am going to be getting soon, and if they are not yet set to be available for the PS4 if there is any way that square-enix and Playstation could get together and make it possible to buy them for the PS4 or get them for that system.
Thank you again and I hope you have a great day.
P.S. If you do have an idea of when they will be available for the PS4 please do let me know when that might be. Thank you.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
:confused::confused::confused::confused:Hello, I was just wondering if there was any more information on the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix and the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix being on the playstation store or available for PS4 at all, because I really want to get the PS4 for Kingdom Hearts 3 but I do not want to have to get both systems just to be able to play 1.5 and 2.5.
There are currently no plans for any Kingdom Hearts games to go on the PSN.

Or is there any way to get the games and play them on the PS4 or what the deal with that is. Please do respond soon as I hope to make a decision on what I am going to be getting soon, and if they are not yet set to be available for the PS4 if there is any way that square-enix and Playstation could get together and make it possible to buy them for the PS4 or get them for that system.
There might be a chance the games will be available to play via Gaikai, however it's not been announced if any KH games can be played via this system.

Thank you again and I hope you have a great day.
P.S. If you do have an idea of when they will be available for the PS4 please do let me know when that might be. Thank you.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:
If there's any change and the previous Kingdom Hearts games will be available to play on the Playstation 4, we'll make an update on our main site, these forums and on our social networks (links to each are at the top of the forum).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back