• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light

faster than
Awards
You don't sound cocky, trust me, we've all had that feel. But the only installment I've been a completionist at is Birth By Sleep...

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I actually did do just about everything except all the clock tower items. I knew of them, but didn't have the patience.

and I beat sephiroth only once.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It's not a hard platinum. It takes time and patience but that's about it. How many of you have done most of these anyway on the PS2 without even trying?

While it isn't a hard platinum it is a really time taking one and that's just it, it probably takes more time to platinum this game than any other game on the PS3...ever as far as I believe. Considering you have to beat KH1 3 times, KHCoM Sora 3 times, and KHCoM Riku 3 times that is 9 times total having to play through a story minimum. With one of those being a 100% completely playthrough, you're looking at a platinum that is probably at best somewhere around 300 hours MINIMUM, so while it isn't hard, it is VERY time taking and I doubt most people (besides those on KHi and the really dedicated) will ever even try to get it unless SE patches that whole "beating on Proud only unlocks the Proud trophy" thing...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(besides those on KHi and the really dedicated)

And even then it is still not easy. I already doubt that I will get to do a second playthrough with how much work I always have to do xD

unless SE patches that whole "beating on Proud only unlocks the Proud trophy" thing...

Which they REALLY need to do for the NA/EU/PAL version because the lack of stacking trophies is ridiculous when most, if not all, PS3 games stack trophies related to difficulty.

Sugar-Serpent

I'm even more excited for the game now that there are extra challenges ahead. I already know which ones I'm aiming to achieve!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Which they REALLY need to do for the NA/EU/PAL version because the lack of stacking trophies is ridiculous when most, if not all, PS3 games stack trophies related to difficulty.

Not to mention that in BbS, Re:Coded, DDD which had in-game trophies, they stacked so I don't see why they shouldn't patch it. I can understand playing the game 9 times throughout your lifetime, but running through it right after the other to get the trophy seems a bit extreme to me >_<

Setsuna ♥

Awards
Hi, for those of you who imported the game and might be having trouble with any of the trophies I've written a Trophy Guide for Final Mix on a trophy dedicated site. The staff here has helped me recently so I'm hoping I can return the favor by helping you all as well.

Keep in mind the guide isn't walkthrough detailed, as per rules of the forum the guide is supposed to be strictly for the trophies so I had to cut alot of my original content and condense the information. If you see any errors let me know and I can edit it accordingly. I hope it helps any of you out !

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Setsuna ♥;6001804 said:
Hi, for those of you who imported the game and might be having trouble with any of the trophies I've written a Trophy Guide for Final Mix on a trophy dedicated site. The staff here has helped me recently so I'm hoping I can return the favor by helping you all as well.

Keep in mind the guide isn't walkthrough detailed, as per rules of the forum the guide is supposed to be strictly for the trophies so I had to cut alot of my original content and condense the information. If you see any errors let me know and I can edit it accordingly. I hope it helps any of you out !

Thanks a lot for sharing this with us! I'll be sure to use this once I get my hands on the game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Setsuna ♥;6001804 said:

Your guide is absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much for taking the time to make it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Setsuna ♥;6001804 said:

Oh man, this guide is fantastic! I just got my copy of HD 1.5 ReMIX in the mail today so this will really help with figuring out which trophies to aim for the first time around. Thank you for making this and linking it!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Setsuna ♥;6001804 said:

This is really awesome! Thanks so much.

Setsuna ♥

Awards
I'm glad you guys liked it :) I'll be working on Re:CoM as well once I've met the criteria to actually writing it (75% trophy completion). Its a bit tedious but I'll get there soon enough, look forward to it ~

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Setsuna ♥;6001995 said:
I'm glad you guys liked it :) I'll be working on Re:CoM as well once I've met the criteria to actually writing it (75% trophy completion). Its a bit tedious but I'll get there soon enough, look forward to it ~

That first guide looks fantastic. Looking forward to the Re:CoM one as well~

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Setsuna ♥;6001995 said:

Thank you so much for making the guides Setsuna! Looking forward to your Re:CoM trophy guide.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Setsuna ♥;6006032 said:
Re:COM was finished last night ~ I linked all the guides in their own thread (I hope the KHI staff don't mind) for easy viewing :)
We don't mind at all! We find your guides amazing and so very useful, especially for Master Spockanort and myself, who are playing the game in Japanese.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I know others have said this but some of those bronze trophies should definetly be at least silver. I've earned easier trophies in some games that were gold. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back