• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Setsuna ♥

Awards
I can't unlock the Beginner/Standard difficulty trophies by completing proud mode? :S
Does unchanging armor require that I not change ANY equipment? What about potion/item slots? D:

I don't know if I can deal with getting to lvl 99 or doing all the synthesizing. Won't be getting One-Winged Angel either, I've accepted that KH1 Sephiroth is impossible and I'll never defeat him, no matter how many times I try. Even after using cheat codes on my original KH1, the game crashes mid fight. xD

Difficulty Trophies don't stack in both games so you're looking at 3 playthroughs in KHFM and 6 in Re:CoM. Item slots are ok the only thing Unchanging Armor restricts are your weapons and accessories (if you play on beginner you get accessories preequipped which won't count against you).

On beginner hes significantly easier, if you want to get all the trophies you'll be playing through Beginner anyway and you can use that playthrough for the difficulty optional boss fights.

BagelBreath

Awards
I don't have that much fun fighting random heartless/nobodies/dream eaters/unversed/etc.
That's lame. I like it when difficulty trophies stack. I'll try taking Seph down in Beginner mode then, thanks Setsuna.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Setsuna ♥;6021468 said:
Difficulty Trophies don't stack in both games so you're looking at 3 playthroughs in KHFM and 6 in Re:CoM. Item slots are ok the only thing Unchanging Armor restricts are your weapons and accessories (if you play on beginner you get accessories preequipped which won't count against you).

On beginner hes significantly easier, if you want to get all the trophies you'll be playing through Beginner anyway and you can use that playthrough for the difficulty optional boss fights.

I was ok with KH1's difficulty trophies not stacking but I forgot about the Re:CoM's. 6 playthroughs is a little much. :p

axel95

Awards
Looked at the list again and thought about how long this is going to take. Over 100 hours for KH1 (40 hours per playthrough, 15 for beginner) 150 hours for Re:CoM (30 for each of Sora's playthroughs, 20 for Riku's) and 2.5 hours for Days. Oh well, looks like I won't be having much of life in September and October.

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
Looked at the list again and thought about how long this is going to take. Over 100 hours for KH1 (40 hours per playthrough, 15 for beginner)
100 hours? That seems a bit much, doing Proud took me around 20 hours (this includes the first 3 cups of Olympus but nothing else), Standard took 14 hours since it was to get the Speedster trophy and my last playthrough, Beginner, took only 60 hours to 100% everything.

Setsuna ♥

Awards
Not when you treat Soras Story and Rikus story as one game for subsequent playthroughs.

I personally don't count it that way not way you do the same thing in both playthroughs, Rikus is a bit faster as preset decks and has a couple different bosses but for the most part I'm still going through all the same worlds do the same thing in each of them.

Looked at the list again and thought about how long this is going to take. Over 100 hours for KH1 (40 hours per playthrough, 15 for beginner) 150 hours for Re:CoM (30 for each of Sora's playthroughs, 20 for Riku's) and 2.5 hours for Days. Oh well, looks like I won't be having much of life in September and October.

40 per playthrough ?! Where did you get these numbers ? You have one playthrough that has to be done in under 15 hours but if you were to speed run each of your playthroughs you can easily get the base of things completed within 10-13 hours average on each playthrough (I personally completed Proud in 14, Standard in 11 or 12 and Beginner in 10) its been a couple months so the numbers might not be exactly right but they were much faster then you're making them out to be. The bulk of your time will be completing Jiminiy's Journal, Synthesizing every item and completing every gummi ship mission. After completing all this if you aren't level 99 yet you can grind the remains of that out after. With KHFM the average completion time is roughly 80 hours for plat depending (you can do it much faster depending on your KH knowledge).

Re:CoM the playthroughs are so much shorter, the Proud playthroughs might take a bit longer then the other two. I personally completed Soras in around 15 hours I think and Rikus in 10 (I went into the game blind at this time so I spent too much unneeded time). My Standard and Beginner playthroughs took like 8-10 for Sora and like 5 hours for Riku each. The bulk of your time with this game, Collecting all of Soras cards and grinding both of them to level 99. Same average time as KHFM.

Days can be done in a matter of minutes, if you decide to watch the whole thing yeah it'll take longer. If you have any questions let me know or refer to the guides I wrote for the trophies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
This sounds like a fantastic collection of trophies! And multiple playthroughs. I haven't played KH in a good while, and I never played FM, so I intend to immerse myself on my first playthrough, so a 15 hour campaign will be my second playthrough.

Pepper_123

I hate that the trophies don't stack, sure I know for a fact im going to play khfm a lot more then 3 times but the thought of doing CoM 6 times gives me shivers down my spine, it took me forever to complete Soras story because I hated always having to fix the deck

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
FFXIII is such a boring platinum. I'm doing it right now..
I know. There qere some interesting parts but the fact that I had to refight almost all of Titan's trials almost killed it for me. I like to put something on whe I'm doing some extras, like a CD, or a DVD commentary or a TV show. Yeah, it sometimes slows progress a bit but keeps me from being bored. Ended up going through the entire first Season of the Newsroom on HBO GO.

Ten episodes of a tv show, one hour eachwith few exceptions, helping me through just a bit of sidequesting all of which happening near the end game diverting from a game story that is so linear it's practically consistent through the entire game, prompting me to watch all the cutscenes again before finishing the game story for real(by then I had a first time in that playthrough, but it was all on mute because I just wanted to finish all the postgame stuff before I finished the game)

all in all , 1.5 should be much less boring regardless. It'll still be well over a hundred hours because that's how long it takes me for a proud mode playthrough as I'm always trying to do as much as I can.

Setsuna ♥;6022385 said:
I personally don't count it that way not way you do the same thing in both playthroughs, Rikus is a bit faster as preset decks and has a couple different bosses but for the most part I'm still going through all the same worlds do the same thing in each of them.
I personally consider Rikus story more of a supplement to Soras because of it being faster. Sora gets the meat in terms of individual world stories and overall gameplay, and Riku is sort of the B story, like in a sitcom; it has repercussions in the end but is largely secondary.

Aside from the first playthrough, naturally, I go through about half the game as Sora then start Reverse/Rebirth. Play a little catch-up there and then try to align both stories as much as I can, keeping Riku two or three floors behind so that Soras ending comes first.

Last edited:

Keyblade Angel

The list is so long!!! my ocd for completing a game 100 percent through will be at a all time high trying to get all of these! xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think I would cry if my Speedster playthrough was just BARELY too long. Extra saves, I guess. I don't wanna cry T~T

You can finish KH1 in about 8 hours if you're good with the time. If you don't feel confident, you can just do another difficulty playthrough as a practice run then if you don't accomplish the 15 hour limit, you just do it in your Beginner playthrough :3

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
You can finish KH1 in about 8 hours if you're good with the time. If you don't feel confident, you can just do another difficulty playthrough as a practice run then if you don't accomplish the 15 hour limit, you just do it in your Beginner playthrough :3
Now I'm REALLY gonna cry cuz you made it sound so easy! T_T

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. >:D

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
I feel like I should say this now that I have around 80% completion in Re:CoM's trophy list. It's a lot easier than KHFM, although grinding for cards as Sora is really tedious, as is grinding to Level 99 (literally spent 17 hours last night getting Riku to Level 99 without any breaks). In Re:CoM, your only obstacles should be the card collecting and getting to Level 99.

orewahikari

Website
rosutomemori.tumblr.com
Not sure if anyone mentioned this - apologies if they have, I skim-checked all 14 pages and didn't see anything?? - but for the trophies re: collecting Donald's staffs and Goofy's shields, I think you actually have to have them all in your inventory at once? I'd purchased all of Donald's staffs, before I got the Dream Rod, sold everything that I could/didn't want, and when I got the Dream Rod, I had to go back and purchase them all again in order to get the trophy.

Same thing with Goofy's shield, although I'm not sure which one there I missed out on...

Just a thought, though. Anyone else had a problem like this, or d'you think it's intentional?

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Final Mix added a couple of new weapons for Donald and Goofy that were not in vanilla KH1. The first two can be synthesised at any time as long as you have the necessary ingredients, but the other two are found in chests in End of the World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back