• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix has kept fans on the edge of their seats over these last few months as any confirmation for a Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector's Edition has been non-existant. Today, Square Enix released details for the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX collectors edition, releasing December 2nd in North America, and December 5th across Europe!

The Collector’s Edition will include the following:

• Shadow Heartless plush toy – Included will be a 24 cm tall plush toy of the classic Kingdom Hearts foe. Although a foe, he doesn’t feel like one he’s so soft and cuddly and cute

• 30-page art book – This art book includes a brand new never before seen sketch from Kingdom Hearts series director – Tetsuya Nomura. With 30 pages of artistic goodness covering concept and finalized artwork of heroes, villains, worlds, and weapons, this artbook also includes concept animation storyboards from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts Re:coded. The front and back cover were designed to mirror the artbook from the Limited Edition of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX, so if you’re a true collector, it’s definitely not something to *ahem* Birth by Sleep on. The only way to obtain this artbook will be in this Collector’s Edition!

• Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX game discs – You get both HD remastered games with all new alternative disc artwork of everyone’s favorite protagonist – Sora

• HD Collector’s steelbook case – The steelbook case will house both game discs and features artwork from both titles on the outside and inside of the case

• Exclusive Disney collectible pin – Perfect for you Disney pin badge collectors or those that like to collect Kingdom Hearts merchandise, this pin which is manufactured in limited quantities features Sora and Mickey Mouse back to back, with the iconic keyblade and a Mickey Mouse dangler. Made out of a soft enamel coating on metal, this pin stretches out to 1.68 inches

• Collector’s box – Everything mentioned above is lovingly packed in a Large Body massive size box

Limited quantities of the Collector’s Edition will be sold exclusively through the KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX Official Site for $99.99.

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
TAKE ALL MY MONEY SQUARE!!!! I'm so happy about this! At first I was a bit bummed about no soundtrack, but I figure the Heartless plush and KH collectable pin make up for it! Definitely gotta order this!!

EDIT: Saw it runs for $100! Totally worth it IMO.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Waiting this long to reveal an actually-good special edition? Thanks Square.

Welp.

I guess I gotta drop some dosh on this one too.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So far this has just been announced for North America, the UK, and France.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Wait so this pack is only sold in KH2.5 official site(I tried opening the link but i didn`t open)? Do you think it might come available in other stores?

Rau Le Creuset

Oh my, oh my. I'm going to drop the munny for this.. but I'll be totally livid if something like this is coming out for ps4. I'll literally flip a desk. I'm so excited!

I don't think they should have called it the 2.5 collectors edition, just for the fact that it has 1.5 with it, It should just be, The Collectors Edition. Gah.. I need this.

Last edited:

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
First the soundtrack and now this CE. They are essentially forcing me to eat fruit salad every single day for lunch and dinner to save up for this.

TAKE ALL MY MONEY SQUARE.

SORA619

Awards
Very sydden announcement.. I really like this one but the Square Enix store exclusive kills me. I hope they won't do the same for KHIII. Also I can't find it on EU store and even If I choose the US it directs me again to the EU one.. :confused:

Silver9

Every link I click either doesn't work, or sends me to the Australian site :(

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Every link I click either doesn't work, or sends me to the Australian site :(
If you're in Australia, you can't preorder this. So far, this is just for North America, the UK, and France.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Oh man it wont come to Finland.... Well, guess I just have to get the normal one. I really wish a version like this would come available to other stores.

kngdmhrts2

Pre-ordered!
And now for the agonising 30 days wait until it's out in UK.

Silver9

Please try this link if you are having problems loading the page, guys.

https://khce.na.square-enix.com/

Haha good bye money. Now I have to cancel a preorder of something. Probably Persona Q and I'll buy the regular edition Christmas time. Urg and some TV show...

Thanks so much!

Edit: *sigh* guess they don't send outside their respective countries...wish I lived in the US lol

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Lmao and here I literally just posted on the PAK Limit Form thread about how West SE wasn't doing anything special for 2.5 and a few hours later this happens. I guess they heard me.

Needless to say, I pre-ordered. Man, the Series Ultimania, 1.5&2.5 Soundtrack Set, and now this. My wallet is taking a beating from Square right now.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KEEP IN MIND GUYS THAT THIS IS NOT PRE-ORDERING! You are actually pre-purchasing the game so your credit cards will be charged as if you are making an order on an already available item!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back