• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The post mentions that the steekbook has art on the inside and outside; do we know what's in the inside? I'm really hoping it's the cover artwork for both games so those who buy the Collector's Edition will still get 2.5's artwork.

We do not know what is inside, but we will likely find out soon enough. Hopefully there will be a unboxing video done by SE.

I'm having trouble preordering it the cart won't show up is anyone else having problems like this?

Are you using this link?

https://khce.na.square-enix.com/

Okay so I am receiving the CE as a birthday gift and I have already preordered 2.5, Should I cancel the 2.5 preorder? I'm just worried the CE won't be here on time and I'm very impatient! Also I have a display case and would like to display 1.5 next to 2.5? Comments anyone? lol

The website assures that people who order before November 24th will likely receive the game on or around release date. (Hopefully before 8D)

But it comes down to it being a personal choice. Do you want a second copy of 2.5? Do you need it? Do you have the money for it? Is it really important to have 2.5 the day of if the CE doesn't come in time?

Keyslinger

Yes and I have tried reloading multiple times. It seems to be loading but then goes blank.never mind I just fixed it

Last edited:

rainbowrabbit

I don't have $100. Guess I'll have to use the Law of Attraction to come up with the money.

I don't think they should have called it the 2.5 collectors edition, just for the fact that it has 1.5 with it, It should just be, The Collectors Edition. Gah.. I need this.

I was just about to point this out. Regardless of the name, it does look pretty.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Thank the heavens we aren't just getting a pin (which I care not for)! But just to nitpick, because I can...

I am not fond of the design of this CE. Again, it's inconsistent with the LE I.5. I'll be paying for a product with I technically already (I.5) have even though this complete collection is labeled as II.5 only. The box sports the overused KH2 Sora art. Boring.

The steelbook case (and I love steelbook cases) has a design based on KHIIFM+ which kindof only honors KHII and Re:CoM, even though six titles are included. It's kindof like they just slapped some artwork on it without giving it any thought. I would have been happier with I.5's cover on one side and II.5's cover on the other. I was not one of those folks disgusted with II.5's cover art, and and kindof disappointed by the complete lack of it.

The disc design looks pretty cool, and I do like that the artbook is somewhat consistent with I.5, but it's really the shadow plush that would make up for all these shortcomings. <3

I will most likely get this and the regular edition, but it's my least favorite of all the Square Enix predorder incentives this year, perhaps based on aesthetics alone. God, I'm a picky bitch. :{

Dark Wing

Awards
The steelbook case (and I love steelbook cases) has a design based on KHIIFM+ which kindof only honors KHII and Re:CoM, even though six titles are included. It's kindof like they just slapped some artwork on it without giving it any thought. I would have been happier with I.5's cover on one side and II.5's cover on the other. I was not one of those folks disgusted with II.5's cover art, and and kindof disappointed by the complete lack of it.
I'm kinda hoping the artwork for 1.5 and 2.5 appear inside the case, each on whichever side their respective game disc goes

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Kinda wish we got the KHBCD artwork instead of the FM+, even if it would have looked really weird on the steelbook.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm a bit baffled that they only release this in two countries of the EU and leave out the rest as well as Australia, as if they are resistant to learning after the last two/three shitstorms they earned from EU fans for such things before...0_o

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
I am also feeling both disappointed and offended right now. I live in New Zealand and I'm quite shocked they're doing this to the Oceania region... :(
If I could somehow swap the pin for the artbook and steel case... one can dream.

*jumps in boat*

I hear all ya'll have money but nothing to spend it on, imma sit right here with you (slowly weeping)

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Does this link work? Otherwise just go here.

No but I found a solution. I have to get through a proxy to access the FR store (the UK store is unavailable no matter what I do), otherwise it redirects me to a generic EU store which has only the Limited Edition listed.

Just in case anyone else is in the same situation as me.

Square really doesn't want my money. :rolleyes:

Cherryjuice

Well at least there's this comment and this video.
Koch Media are the ones that usually publish SEs games in some European countries (Italy, Germany, Spain a.f.a.i.k)... so... theres still hope that this CE will be made available in other countries.

doortolight

Awards
hope they deside to let stores have this collection as preorder able, as I am not able to buy stuff online :( maybe I'll be lucky as ___ and there still be some on the site though when my debit card comes in

Xelon99

Awards
Does anyone know any other site to order the CE in the UK? Preferably one which ships to the rest of europe. Unless SE fixes their site...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back