• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Man, I wish the regular limited edition will come with the artbook. I don't want to pay $60 extra dollars for 1.5 again. The steelbook is cool, but Square could make my day if they just added the artbook.

Eliskor

Pre-ordered this bad boy yesterday. Anyone here have any experience with ordering from Square Enix? Just wonder on the likelihood of it getting here day 1. I know it says it should on the site, but I'd rather here from actual consumers on if I can trust that.

Thanks.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Pre-ordered this bad boy yesterday. Anyone here have any experience with ordering from Square Enix? Just wonder on the likelihood of it getting here day 1. I know it says it should on the site, but I'd rather here from actual consumers on if I can trust that.

Thanks.

Square Enix is using a different service for this collector's edition in the United States so nobody can really say what to expect.

revanvssora

Has anyone who's ordered this online been having issues getting the order confirmation email? I've emailed customer support twice and I received their reply emails but not the order confirmation that they've apparently sent me 3 times now. anyone have any suggestions as to why this might be happening? I'm just kinda at a loss at this point...
Yeah. I didn't get mine until more than 24 hours after my order. I emailed them once and they never responded, then I emailed them again and they sent me my confirmation, with no reply, just my confirmation.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Well after much debate I've decided not to get the CE. I really did want to but I got some expenses (not to mention Christmas) coming up in the near future so I will have to stick with the LE. All I ask is for someone who does get it to post some of the artwork. Please? :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well after much debate I've decided not to get the CE. I really did want to but I got some expenses (not to mention Christmas) coming up in the near future so I will have to stick with the LE. All I ask is for someone who does get it to post some of the artwork. Please? :)

It won't be anything you couldn't already find online or on our website bar the new Nomura sketch that they plan to include. (Unless they surprise us all, and wouldn't that be great? =D)

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Is this sketch the same one in the back of the Visual Arts book that came with Collector's Pack?

I was thinking it might be that sketch of Sora we saw him draw in that video a while back, but this might be the case too. Either one. But, it could be a completely new sketch altogether.

Articus

I immediately cancelled my Amazon pre-order and ordered this bad boy. Totally worth it for the nice case, and can definitely give my old 1.5 copy to a friend.

~AwakeInBetween~

It seems their selling each game as if it were $60? Disc only of 1.5 goes for 10 trade in credit at GS. But I think I'm gonna keep both

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm pretty sure you should be crying right now. (I know I would.)

Dunno.. I still have my Amazon.de order and it's not an absolute must have for me, no matter how much I love the series. It's pricey for what it is.

I am sure people will cancel their orders from GAME. The ones who want it gotta be fast though.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Dunno.. I still have my Amazon.de order and it's not an absolute must have for me, no matter how much I love the series. It's pricey for what it is.

I am sure people will cancel their orders from GAME. The ones who want it gotta be fast though.

That's actually the biggest reason why I'm not even considering it right now. I already preordered the Limited Edition at Gamestop, but even if I decide to cancel that and get my money back, that's still an extra fifty bucks that I have to shell out that I don't have.

Being unemployed sucks. T-T

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Pros-No Digital Rivers

Cons-They charge your card right away, and now i'm in over draft.

Yes, this is because it is not a pre-order. This is a pre-purchase. They state it on the website that because this is a premium item, you are buying as if you would receive the item tomorrow which is silly but I'm making the educated guess that we are likely funding part of the assembly of this LE. You can cancel and use a credit card (if you have one) and pay the balance off when you get paid.

Articus

Between pre-order and pre-purchase, the difference is minimal unless you are pre-purchasing when you don't have money. I actually prefer the pre-purchase way as I don't need to worry about it later. It's been committed.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Between pre-order and pre-purchase, the difference is minimal unless you are pre-purchasing when you don't have money. I actually prefer the pre-purchase way as I don't need to worry about it later. It's been committed.

I would have to disagree on it being a minimal difference. People don't usually feel comfortable spending $100+ on an item they aren't going to be immediately receiving. That could have been $100 spent on something else that month. You may not have that money right at that moment, but know you will a few weeks from now but then the item might be sold out by that time.

The comfort of pre-ordering without being charged is what people prefer because they aren't going to be financially burdened by such a huge purchase. They have time to save money (if they need to), time to mull over the order without losing the chance to reserve the item, and there is no fear of being pushed into an impulse purchase due to the limited nature of the item.

I see what you mean, though.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
I pre-purchased it with my credit card. It was $150, and I had $60 left haha. Oh well, as long as my bill doesn't come out before Thursday, I'm good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back