• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Apparently people are getting their collection ahead of time. I've seen 3 posts on Tumblr, all of them were surprised.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Apparently people are getting their collection ahead of time. I've seen 3 posts on Tumblr, all of of them were surprised.

Yep! It's shocking! Mine is scheduled to deliver Friday but it seems possible it'll come tomorrow considering where it is in relation to where I live...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Is it too late to go to the post office today, or will you be going tomorrow?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Yeah, seems mine is getting here this weekend possibly. Even though I can't touch it till finals are done =(

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Should I be worried that I haven't gotten an email yet?

I also haven't received an email yet, but I don't think it's anything to worry about. Though admittedly I am quite jealous of everyone who has since they'll all be receiving their copies early.

Anr12

I also haven't received an email yet, but I don't think it's anything to worry about. Though admittedly I am quite jealous of everyone who has since they'll all be receiving their copies early.
I just got my email but my scheduled delivery is still 12/2/14! :( I'm just praying it comes a little early!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
If any of you do receive the package, can you take a picture of Nomura's message inside the artbook?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I just got my email but my scheduled delivery is still 12/2/14! :( I'm just praying it comes a little early!

The important thing is that you've received the email! :D

Dark Wing

Awards
I just got my email last night, and by then it was already halfway here. thinking there's a good chance it'll be here by Friday :D

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I got my shipped e-mail a few days ago and surprisingly enough, the "estimated date of arrival" is exactly 12/2. It seems my order has been held in TX for the past day or 2 and I'm wondering if SE made it so that that shipment center doesn't ship it out until it will arrive on time.

Either way I'm not expecting it too arrive early and at this rate I probably won't be able to play it anyways when it comes out but still...pretty excited for that steelbook ^_^ even if I am quite disappointed in hindsight in the CE :)

Narxus

They generally try to ship these things to where you'll get it on the release date, their nice like that. At worst, you'll get it a day late, two days at most. Sadly, I doubt we'll be seeing them early. As awesome as that would be, I'm pretty sure there's some kind of law/regulation against doing so. But oh well, the important part is is that we got our emails and they are now on their way :D I can't wait to cuddle with my Shadow plushie as the Lingering Will kicks my ass over and over :3

Beardman

There's actually a high chance that we will get them early. People on the west coast and beyond have already recieved theirs. Also, the only reason they were "held" yesterday is because it was Thanksgiving, and postal service doesn't run on that holiday.

I just realized that perhaps you guys live in Europe... -_-

If so, you may disregard this post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back